if ch3gabjerk == True :
NameError: name 'ch3gabjerk' is not defined
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34083, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34103, in <module>
"Suggest Brittani." if brirel == 0 or brirel == 1 and bri_fear == False :
NameError: name 'bri_fear' is not defined
is it cuz of the patch or is it something else?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So for those of us who don't speak American, Pepper said she was in AP math would be?
AP would be 'Advanced Placement', a more challenging version of a class. At least back when I was in high school there were AP version of Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, etc. That might have changed since then, and different school districts might have different formats (education can vary wildly by state and tax bracket unfortunately).

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Guys anyone getting errors?

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 27073, in script
if ch3gabjerk == True :
File "game/script.rpy", line 27073, in <module>
if ch3gabjerk == True :
NameError: name 'ch3gabjerk' is not defined
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34083, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34103, in <module>
"Suggest Brittani." if brirel == 0 or brirel == 1 and bri_fear == False :
NameError: name 'bri_fear' is not defined
is it cuz of the patch or is it something else?
Yeah, the bri_fear variable bug. It's a known bug. You can either load an earlier save (somewhere around CH3 I think, but I forget the specific part) before the variable triggers so that it triggers the now corrected one. Or you could start from the very beginning. I know it's been listed a few times, so just scroll back through the thread and you should find mention of the specific spot you're searching for if you don't want to do a full replay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the kind words! Glad that people are picking up on some of the themes I'm trying to get across, re: healthcare, labor, human rights, etc.
Yep. Recently we (my country) escaped from a government that was trying to dismantle all those systems put in place to take care of its population. So those kind of themes become easier to spot for me.

Let's all try to take a breath and agree to disagree. No need to be irate with one another.

Here's a character you'll get to meet soon.

View attachment 2585492
Hmm i wonder if this is the consequence of Guy fighting the thief who stole from Mason or it is related to Gabby's father? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Let's all try to take a breath and agree to disagree. No need to be irate with one another.

Here's a character you'll get to meet soon.

View attachment 2585492
At first I was like "Oh no, WHAT DID YOU DO MC?!?!?" but then I remembered were getting Gabby's dad out of jail, lol.
Looks like the Detective was in the middle of something fancy. Wonder what we pulled her away from?
Or is this our Lawyer? If so... I foresee ALOT of time spent in the Lawyer's office to "Discuss Contracts" in the future...

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Generally every two to three months. This most recent update had the longest gap at four months, but it was also the biggest one to date. Trying to get the next one out in May, as it’ll be a shorter one.
fucking nice. more nicki pls. ill even sub to your patreon

like unironically probably the best adult vn ive played. and ive legit played all of them. atleast the ones that matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So for those of us who don't speak American, Pepper said she was in AP math would be?
It's already been answered but really all that you have to know is that it is a pretty weak flex. The kind that seems like a big deal senior year until you get to freshman year in college and realize that basically everybody who was accepted there did those courses. It is the kind of thing that gives someone imposter syndrome.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In related news, am I the only one who kicked the homeless guy in the nuts just because I wanted my evil guy to finally get some blowback for being such an asshole? I'm sure that shit is going to go viral. Seeing one of the city's leading philanthRapists on the latest episodes of bum fights is sure to be a humbling experience. Nikki doesn't get paid enough to deal with this shit so I think pretty soon we are going to get to have a meeting with the old reputation management consultant.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Found out about this and gotta say i really enjoyed it. Every LI is unique and the pacing and story so far is very nice.

I really like Nikki and Brittani routes and made 2 separate routes for them, hoping for more content for these two.

Fingers crossed to see this game released on Steam because I would definitely add it to my collection.

Good luck to dev this is one of the nicer VNs out there that have great potential to be in the top.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
This has been addressed, but when I wrote this whole thing I kind of set out to show MC isn't perfect, and doesn't win all the time - even when he tries to do the right thing. He's a clever guy who's in good shape. His strengths lie in being canny and creative, not in being a great fighter. That said, he did exactly what you need to do if you're in a fight with someone holding a knife. He fought dirty and lived to see another day.

As for a bodyguard.. I mean, simple in some ways to add, yes. But that's an extra character in a lot of scenes. More time posing, more time rendering, less drama.. It'd be like giving Bruce Willis a SWAT team as back-up in Die Hard. The fun is in watching him solve the problem, not having someone else do it for him. Just my philosophy on it!

That said, if I keep drilling on the idea that MC isn't invulnerable, and isn't a great fighter, I'm probably doing it to make a point.
Fair enough. Like I said though, I don't have a serious issue with it, but it's a pet peeve of mine. Not something that I'll drop the game over, not even close. It was a good update all around.

• Red Heart

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Damn, I never got a chance to try it on the weekend :( Guess I'll have to be more patient lol... just fyi, when I do get to it, expect a weird, gushing, gummy-induced love letter with a failed analysis or two of your characters or their plot :LOL: At least it's fun for me, anyways ;)

• Haha

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In related news, am I the only one who kicked the homeless guy in the nuts just because I wanted my evil guy to finally get some blowback for being such an asshole? I'm sure that shit is going to go viral. Seeing one of the city's leading philanthRapists on the latest episodes of bum fights is sure to be a humbling experience. Nikki doesn't get paid enough to deal with this shit so I think pretty soon we are going to get to have a meeting with the old reputation management consultant.
It would be funny if the evil mc keeps winning

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It would be funny if the evil mc keeps winning
Not only funny but also likely. One of the recurring themes of the game is injustice and the essential unfairness of life. The only question is if Guy's time being life's bottom bitch has made him able to relate to the unfortunate or so embittered that he's only going to look out for number one. Kind of like Spider-man except his power is lots of money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes