FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Hmm from reading here it seems like I may have strayed from any particular path with Nicki. I don't mind starting fresh with the redo but it made me think, am I missing a section where you can check on your relationship progress with each girl? I went kinda friendly with her but still accepted sex ect. but wondering like love 15\20 type of thing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hmm from reading here it seems like I may have strayed from any particular path with Nicki. I don't mind starting fresh with the redo but it made me think, am I missing a section where you can check on your relationship progress with each girl? I went kinda friendly with her but still accepted sex ect. but wondering like love 15\20 type of thing.
There are three distinct paths with Nikki just like the other girls but as yet there isn't a trackable affinity chart integrated into the game as yet. It would be an interesting addition for a modder to tackle. I would really like to see a Sancho mod of FIN. It isn't really a feature you need but it would be a nice feature for multiple playthroughs, especially if you want to mix and match how you treat the girls instead of just doing a pure Good Guy and total Bad Guy playthrough.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So we are going with he is total idiot. Nicki dressed to Seduce MC and Brent knew about MC's feelings. He also knew MC had the upper hand. He also should have noticed Nicki was not happy about the whole thing. She did not fully convinced to ask for that money. According to Nicki things were dry for a few months for them and it was therapy level dry. If he cannot put these together, yeah he may not be expecting.:unsure:
Brent is a total idiot, to be fair. Think about the amount of money he managed to waste. :KEK:

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that I was addressing you specifically?

As for discussing Nicki, it's a very hackneyed topic in this thread. It has already been discussed ad nauseam. But come on, you're a free man. You don't need permission to discuss anything. I was just showing my tiredness on the subject.
I don't think you were addressing me specifically. But there was the insinuation in your post that anyone who thinks that Nicki was in the wrong, or that she used the MC must think she's a bad character or that she should be removed from the game. I don't think either of those things. If you're tired of the Nicki discussions then maybe you should take your own advice and ignore them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What exactly is it makes you think you might be missing something?

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
What exactly is it makes you think you might be missing something?
I didn't get a few options others have mentioned with Nicki (like fingering her on phone) while I thought I was heading down the good guy gets the girl route. Thats why I was wondering if there was a way to check your relationship progress to see if I screwed up with one of my choices vs the other type thing. I know there is a walkthrough but I kinda like playing through however I feel for first try then go back and try other choices.

Oct 10, 2022
I didn't get a few options others have mentioned with Nicki (like fingering her on phone) while I thought I was heading down the good guy gets the girl route. Thats why I was wondering if there was a way to check your relationship progress to see if I screwed up with one of my choices vs the other type thing. I know there is a walkthrough but I kinda like playing through however I feel for first try then go back and try other choices.
You may be missing taboo so called dark patch. Seems like you are missing humiliation part and if I am not mistaken it's part of that patch.

Like the others said there is no way to progress check but the biggest deviation is come from when Nicki came to visit first time, with a few save you can try every path. For example, for the phone call you need to ask sex for money then be nice to her for 2-3 options then there will be a humiliate boyfriend or something like that, you need to choose that one.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I don't think you were addressing me specifically. But there was the insinuation in your post that anyone who thinks that Nicki was in the wrong, or that she used the MC must think she's a bad character or that she should be removed from the game. I don't think either of those things. If you're tired of the Nicki discussions then maybe you should take your own advice and ignore them.
Oh, I wasn't implying that. Nicki is a well written character, that's for sure. But I don't think people don't like Nicki because they think she's a bad character. I think there are a variety of reasons, among them we could list the physical aspect, the personality of the character (and here I emphasize that many people hate Nicki for continuing with Brent despite the fact that he is retarded), or his history with the MC . If they really thought she was a bad character, none of it would matter to them (except her physical appearance). They would just ignore Nicki. But the fact that they hate her, especially because of her personality, already indicates that they don't think she's a bad character.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
is this a harem game?
So far, you can romanticize/sleep with as many girls as you want, and there's a very good amount of scenes so far with a huge amount of variation depending on your choices.

But eventually, the plans are that some girls will want you to commit, others will be open to sharing, etc., just depends on the character. I think the future plans are also that you can lie to the women, i.e. tell them you're committed and then just continue to sleep with other women, but that will probably have consequences, at least if you get caught (not sure if there will be a 'successful' cheating path where you play it smarter vs a 'got caught' cheating path where you're not careful)... really, it's hard to say at this point obviously and I'm not the author, but I think that's generally the plan.

So, it's sorta harem-lite I guess; the focus is on believability and character variation.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
i don't get all this Nikki hate, she acts like most people would in that particular circumstance. Her boyfriend used all her money, she was able to borrow more from a friend, he pissed that away, so she decided not to ask that friend for more money, because it's pretty weird to ask someone for money that soon again. I'm pretty sure if most of you borrow several thousand from your parents/family, you'd probably feel quite ashamed if all of it disappears in a couple of days, no? I don't think any normal person would be back the next day saying 'oh woe me, I need more money please'.

She only returns when she legitimately has no choice left, and when she is at her most vulnerable, because she hopes that she can trust MC.
Ashamed and guilty, yes, but not to the point of getting involved in some shady shit. It's just arrogance and stupidity at that point.

I would've understood her reluctance to ask MC for help again if he's abusive to her, but she ghosted him in the Good route as well.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I did not fell asleep through but looks like you skip through the game. MC was doing that stuff anyway and he could have find someone to do that job better than Nicki, btw her name is Nicki not Nikki, in a second. Even Carolina could do what she did and she would probably accept a better job in a heartbeat. Could be start of redemption arc, maybe I am not against it. She is not making it up to MC anything in anyway, MC is doing everything for her. Which was the starting point of this discussion.
Yet MC was struggling the amount of paperwork and research he has to do to make sure the requests are genuine. He's been thinking about getting help, and Nicki just happens to show promise. And she delivers. How does that not making it up to MC at all? Like I've said, it's just the start of her redemption arc, and your assumption of her having a hidden agenda like bringing Brent back is just ridiculous.

Honestly, what can she truly do to 'repay her debts' without his help whatsoever? She's dirt poor, has no phone, has no place to live on her own, no qualifications to get decent job. Aside from whoring herself out for real, there's no honest work she could do on her own.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ashamed and guilty, yes, but not to the point of getting involved in some shady shit. It's just arrogance and stupidity at that point.

I would've understood her reluctance to ask MC for help again if he's abusive to her, but she ghosted him in the Good route as well.
Nobody is saying that she isn't a total dumbass who let her pride get her into serious trouble, just that she isn't evil like some people seem to think.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted a new !

tldr; Not much to talk about now, just pushing through Ashe's scene.

Tease001.png

Sorry I've been a little quiet here on the forums, I've just had a full plate lately. Between my personal life, FiN, and my day job, it's been hard to find the time to sit down and engage.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Posted a new !

View attachment 2641834

Sorry I've been a little quiet here on the forums, I've just had a full plate lately. Between my personal life, FiN, and my day job, it's been hard to find the time to sit down and engage.
No worries :D Your content throughput is through the roof, so think anyone with a brain, a pecker, and maybe at least half of a heart will understand :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Posted a new !

View attachment 2641834

Wow, looks interesting. I had been wondering what ways drugs might be entering the story. There have been a few hints so far but nothing concrete before. I have a few thoughts, will be interesting to see if I'm right.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, there isn't anything like that. Now that you mention it, it would be nice to have some indicators or gallery to give us an idea of where we are. Although, I think someone could just make a mod for it based off the walkthrough instead of the dev having to do that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Posted a new !

View attachment 2641834

Rapist route moment? :oops:

Anyway, nice to see Guy still using different clothes. :p

Tease002.png

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Posted a new !

View attachment 2641834

wanderbeald

Oct 25, 2021
I just played the game and why is there "Nicki removal patch"?... She is literally the best character in this game! Every other girl is just some sex addicted whore, or "Le innocet girl hihi", there is millions of those around here. But her character is so much more realistic in the way that MC abuses her and she is there just because she has to not because she is a nypho. I also love their dynamic of how he makes her do stuff against her will and then they joke with each other about it, it's really hot. Looking forward to more!

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes