Oct 10, 2022
LOL you have a rough ride ahead of you old son. Wait until the married chick who needs bail money for her husband or the girl who brings her boyfriends to her photoshoots. If you want a fantasy world where all the women are single go play WVM.
I am not sure is it already 5 pages but we do this discussion about Nicki every 5 pages. The problem is not she is having a boyfriend, problem there for her that she is trying to use MC for that boyfriend by using MC's emotions towards her.

Oct 10, 2022
What she did suck, but she realized her fuck ups and tried to make it up to MC.
When and where? I kinda missed that part apparently.

To be fair, Brent put the seed of seducing MC on her head. She still did it anyway, but I just wanna point out it wasn't entirely Nikki's idea.
People's issues with Nikki stem from her return, actually.
Actually for me not coming back the next day. Even Seducing MC would be forgivable in that case. It would be like my boyfriend force me to seduce people for money, so I need to break up with him. This one checks out. Then she went AWOL until she needed MC again, this parts bugs me more than any other part. She did not even need to say "Yeah, let's date!" all she had to do, communicate with MC and give him heads-up and tell him about her whereabouts. Btw, I am talking about nice path not dark path.

Well, i'm pretty sure Brent didn't expect her to suck the MC's dick or let him fuck her.
I think he did expected that. He literally said give him a kiss or something. If he was not total idiot, he sure knew where that was leading.

Why shouldn't we able to have a discussion about one of the central characters in this game? I never said that she wasn't well written or that she shouldn't be in the game.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I think he did expected that. He literally said give him a kiss or something. If he was not total idiot, he sure knew where that was leading.
IIRC he told her to kiss MC on the cheek or something like that and maybe get a bit touchy with him (this is on the "nice" blackmail path where you call Brent while fingering Nicki). My impression was that he thought Nicki could flirt with the MC a bit and get the money easily. I don't think he expected things to go that far.

Oct 10, 2022
IIRC he told her to kiss MC on the cheek or something like that and maybe get a bit touchy with him (this is on the "nice" blackmail path where you call Brent while fingering Nicki). My impression was that he thought Nicki could flirt with the MC a bit and get the money easily. I don't think he expected things to go that far.
So we are going with he is total idiot. Nicki dressed to Seduce MC and Brent knew about MC's feelings. He also knew MC had the upper hand. He also should have noticed Nicki was not happy about the whole thing. She did not fully convinced to ask for that money. According to Nicki things were dry for a few months for them and it was therapy level dry. If he cannot put these together, yeah he may not be expecting.:unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually for me not coming back the next day. Even Seducing MC would be forgivable in that case. It would be like my boyfriend force me to seduce people for money, so I need to break up with him. This one checks out. Then she went AWOL until she needed MC again, this parts bugs me more than any other part. She did not even need to say "Yeah, let's date!" all she had to do, communicate with MC and give him heads-up and tell him about her whereabouts. Btw, I am talking about nice path not dark path.
Brent stole the money from her and blew it all on another loan before she got a chance to do any of this though remember? I can understand her being too ashamed to face MC after that. Even though her trying to get it all paid off herself was incredibly stupid.

Oct 10, 2022
Brent stole the money from her and blew it all on another loan before she got a chance to do any of this though remember? I can understand her being too ashamed to face MC after that. Even though her trying to get it all paid off herself was incredibly stupid.
I also can understand being ashamed but a simple message would be enough. "I broke up with Brent, I need some time to think. I'll let you know. etc." Or after everything happened with photoshoot stuff etc. just contact. I am pretty sure you know what I am trying to say. If you show up only when you need something, aware of my feelings and play on that feelings then disappear until the next time, I cannot trust you.

Trying to pay by herself was stupid idea but understandable, cutting every sort of communication that I cannot understand. She said Brent took her phone, was it only way to communicate with MC?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
When and where? I kinda missed that part apparently.
Literally when she returned after going AWOL for months.
Trying to pay by herself was stupid idea but understandable, cutting every sort of communication that I cannot understand. She said Brent took her phone, was it only way to communicate with MC?
Because she was too proud and guilty to just show up at MC's front door and ask for help. A complete hubris of her own making. That's why I joked about showing Nikki's face everytime you look up the word 'idiot.'

Oct 10, 2022
That's why I joked about showing Nikki's face everytime you look up the word 'idiot.'
What she did with Brent and how she handled him was nothing short of idiotic, I do agree with that.
Literally when she returned after going AWOL for months.
I am not sure what are you referring, she stumbled into MC's way then had to explain everything exchange to his help, again. What she did to make it up to MC, I do not get that one?
Because she was too proud and guilty to just show up at MC's front door and ask for help. A complete hubris of her own making.
I am not saying she should have run to MC and hug it out everything. Just simple a message would be enough but she just disappeared. It was not her own making though. It was Brent all along, she could have simply broke up with him then nothing would have happened to her. Every second she spent with him, he buried her in shit even more but she still stick with him. I really started to believe MC's arm holding apple theory.

I really like Nicki as a character, she is actually well written and if you follow nice route with her when she is asking "why me?" it was simply heartbreaking but I still have a feeling she is up to something and whatever she is planning includes Brent. Why is she simply accepting dark route MC? How did Brent learned she came back and she is with MC? I feel like she is playing MC.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How did Brent learned she came back and she is with MC
I mean, why woulnd't Brent suspect Nikki taking shelter in MC's house. He's deeply involved in their shenanigans after all.
I am not sure what are you referring, she stumbled into MC's way then had to explain everything exchange to his help, again. What she did to make it up to MC, I do not get that one?
She wants to repay her debts to MC. The only way she knows at the time is her body, but later on MC eventually gives her work—a chance to redeem herself—after finding out she can be pretty shrewd HR consultant.

Oct 10, 2022
I all ways imagine she's doing that to my balls
I'd probably accept the beating afterwards if she do that to me. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I mean, why woulnd't Brent suspect Nikki taking shelter in MC's house. He's deeply involved in their shenanigans after all.

She wants to repay her debts to MC. The only way she knows at the time is her body, but later on MC eventually gives her work—a chance to redeem herself—after finding out she can be pretty shrewd HR consultant.
Is she tough? First of all, offering body is not a redeeming quality and secondly she did not offer that. Only think she said can I stay here? If you follow dark path, MC asks repayment for it and if you are on nice path, he just accepts it. No repay whatsoever. For job she is doing, MC created the job for her then started pay for it still MC helping and no repayment. Like you said a chance to redeem herself, giving party is still MC. All she did fuck things up, ask MC to fix it, leave without notice then fuck things up more then ask MC to fix it. Wouldn't be surprising if she invites Brent to her new place.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'd probably accept the beating afterwards if she do that to me. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Is she tough? First of all, offering body is not a redeeming quality and secondly she did not offer that. Only think she said can I stay here? If you follow dark path, MC asks repayment for it and if you are on nice path, he just accepts it. No repay whatsoever. For job she is doing, MC created the job for her then started pay for it still MC helping and no repayment. Like you said a chance to redeem herself, giving party is still MC. All she did fuck things up, ask MC to fix it, leave without notice then fuck things up more then ask MC to fix it. Wouldn't be surprising if she invites Brent to her new place.
  • I never said her offering her body is a redeeming quality, but an understandable decision. She's dirt poor after all
  • 'Repaying her debts' also meant fixing their trust and friendship, not just monetary.
  • Did you feel asleep through the game? Without her help, MC would be drowned in paper work. If you don't consider that the start of her redemption arc, then I don't know what else.
You can dislike Nikki, but be impartial and genuine about it.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
i don't get all this Nikki hate, she acts like most people would in that particular circumstance. Her boyfriend used all her money, she was able to borrow more from a friend, he pissed that away, so she decided not to ask that friend for more money, because it's pretty weird to ask someone for money that soon again. I'm pretty sure if most of you borrow several thousand from your parents/family, you'd probably feel quite ashamed if all of it disappears in a couple of days, no? I don't think any normal person would be back the next day saying 'oh woe me, I need more money please'.

She only returns when she legitimately has no choice left, and when she is at her most vulnerable, because she hopes that she can trust MC.

Oct 10, 2022
  • I never said her offering her body is a redeeming quality, but an understandable decision. She's dirt poor after all
  • 'Repaying her debts' also meant fixing their trust and friendship, not just monetary.
  • Did you feel asleep through the game? Without her help, MC would be drowned in paper work. If you don't consider that the start of her redemption arc, then I don't know what else.
You can dislike Nikki, but be impartial and genuine about it.
  • No but I said that because general topic was about that and when you put that what she did to repay I needed to point that out.
  • Yeah does not have to be monetary but have to mean giving back something which I pointed out that she is not doing that.
  • I did not fell asleep through but looks like you skip through the game. MC was doing that stuff anyway and he could have find someone to do that job better than Nicki, btw her name is Nicki not Nikki, in a second. Even Carolina could do what she did and she would probably accept a better job in a heartbeat. Could be start of redemption arc, maybe I am not against it. She is not making it up to MC anything in anyway, MC is doing everything for her. Which was the starting point of this discussion.
If you don't mean dislike Nicki in not joking way then no, I do not dislike her. I really like and find intriguing Nicki as a character and I do not find her trustable as a person. I do not think I am being unfair to her and not sure what you mean by genuine.

i don't get all this Nikki hate, she acts like most people would in that particular circumstance. Her boyfriend used all her money, she was able to borrow more from a friend, he pissed that away, so she decided not to ask that friend for more money, because it's pretty weird to ask someone for money that soon again. I'm pretty sure if most of you borrow several thousand from your parents/family, you'd probably feel quite ashamed if all of it disappears in a couple of days, no? I don't think any normal person would be back the next day saying 'oh woe me, I need more money please'.

She only returns when she legitimately has no choice left, and when she is at her most vulnerable, because she hopes that she can trust MC.
I cannot talk for everyone but I do not hate her. Also hate is such a strong word, I usually try to avoid it if I am not joking about it. I do not find her trustable and I think she has some sort of hidden agenda. Could I be wrong? Most likely because up until now she is the main LI and that type of twist is unlikely in an AVN. What she did up until now is using MC and I am not wrong to expect she would pull something else to hurt MC. I believe asking for anti Nicki patch, hating an AVN character etc. these stuff if not part of a joke, is simply too much.

Although there is something strange going on in this threat, whenever someone mentions something bad about Nicki some others freak out and starts to defend her and facepalm everything they find like that means something. If you say she was using MC's feeling to get money and manipulate him then they create havoc. If you say something bad about her, things immediately come to "don't play the fucking game then". The worst part of it, this thing is too repetitive if you go back a few pages you can find more or less same comments and talks. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Helping women who are in relationships financially isn't the issue for people who dislike Nicki. MC meets Madison after he starts his charity and choses to help her after she reaches out. He comes up with the photoshoot idea because he wants to get closer to Brittani (her boyfriend being there just makes it more spicy). Nicki, on the other hand, comes to the MC before he sets up his charity and tries to use his feelings for her to get some money out of him. The situations aren't even comparable...
I think people who dislike Nicki just don't get her character. Hopefully Neon can make her intentions more clear in chp 1 remake (not that I think it's his fault, but more clarity is always helpful). She's in a relationship with someone who manipulates her constantly, some women are just more vulnerable to that sort of stuff... I personally know a few women who fit into that unfortunate box... it's simply inherent in their personality. It's similar to how someone with ADHD or depression or avoidant personality disorder etc. can appear to be "lazy" to someone on the outside who's never had any experience with it, but us who actually have any of those things know it's much more complicated than that. She's pretty reluctant about the whole ordeal, but part of her is also into it because she does have feelings for the MC, she's just used to letting her fears make her decisions for her.

There is no difference between Nikki asking for money or anybody asking his charity for money. Well, except for the fact that he really does care for her. There. I said it. People's problems with Nikki are completely based in their own weird hang-ups about that one girl who didn't appreciate the nice things they did for them in high school and fucked the football team instead.
It does feel like that, doesn't it... it feels like a lot of dudes are kind of just projecting their own bad experiences onto the character. I guess it makes sense forming a hyper-sensitivity to that sort of thing if you were really hurt, so I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still.. some of it's pretty ridiculous. I don't want to speak for Neon, but my understanding is that Nicki is just supposed to be vulnerable and complicated all in one package. I'm sure we've all already figured it out, but I think she's going to be one of the "long game" characters, you know, the kind you're slowly creeping forward with romantically; I'd argue moreso than the other girls, being the very first one and all that.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I never said that she wasn't well written or that she shouldn't be in the game. Actually, if you read my post here, you can see that i said that i like Nicki as a character.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that I was addressing you specifically?

As for discussing Nicki, it's a very hackneyed topic in this thread. It has already been discussed ad nauseam. But come on, you're a free man. You don't need permission to discuss anything. I was just showing my tiredness on the subject.

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes