Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just played the game and why is there "Nicki removal patch"?... She is literally the best character in this game! Every other girl is just some sex addicted whore, or "Le innocet girl hihi", there is millions of those around here. But her character is so much more realistic in the way that MC abuses her and she is there just because she has to not because she is a nypho. I also love their dynamic of how he makes her do stuff against her will and then they joke with each other about it, it's really hot. Looking forward to more!
Are you talking about the first scene? 'cause after she comes back it totally dipends on the path you choose.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Who are Marina and Sunshine? I don't recall ever meeting them and they don't show up on the walkthrough either.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
I just played the game and why is there "Nicki removal patch"?... She is literally the best character in this game! Every other girl is just some sex addicted whore, or "Le innocet girl hihi", there is millions of those around here. But her character is so much more realistic in the way that MC abuses her and she is there just because she has to not because she is a nypho. I also love their dynamic of how he makes her do stuff against her will and then they joke with each other about it, it's really hot. Looking forward to more!
long story short, she has/had a sexlife with another guy and she tried to trick the mc in chp1. Some seems to be unable to accept it from a virtual girl. (MC having a harem and raping some of them is okay on the contrary :) )
Anyway, i totally agree, she's by far the best character here

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
she tried to trick the mc in chp1
she didn't, though it's interesting how a lot of players project that intent onto her :unsure:

it's even more interesting that you like her despite it, though, lol. almost every single person here who thinks nicki is out to take advantage of the MC hate her guts. unless you just mean that you like humiliating/abusing her? which is also fun ofc, i agree lol.

also, 'nicki removal patch' is a joke, it isn't real ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah Nicki was quite open about the reason why she was at Guy's apartment when the game starts.

ps:
loved the Nicki removal patch. Quite a jab at the annoying haters. :LOL:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah Nicki was quite open about the reason why she was at Guy's apartment when the game starts.

ps:
Wait, what does it do? if it's funny enough I'd like to try. No spoilers though, just tell me is it worth it?

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Anyone know how to find girls like Mason on this forum? looking for something like a shy girl?
I usually recommend people try out Zeno's Anthology or Teaching Feeling if you like shy, homeless waifs.

ps:
Re: Nicki Patch, can I just say I was disappointed nobody called out the reference to the Nicki patch in the last installment? :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who are Marina and Sunshine? I don't recall ever meeting them and they don't show up on the walkthrough either.
Marina's only been seen in a photo, during Brittani's photoshoot. She's an east-European actress that Guy's friendly with. It's implied she mostly acts in genre shlock, and in my head she's kind of the FiN universe's equivalent to Milla Jovovich.

Sunshine is a character that's only been seen in a pin-up on Patreon. Minor spoilers, but she's just a model friend of Marina's that'll play a small part in the story. Guy calls Mari for help with something, and she brings Sunny along with her.

Lilith.png

Jun 21, 2018
damn how is it possible that in 15 tabs out of 100 comments no one says anything about whether it is possible to avoid Futa/trans content without affecting the story in a bad way

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
damn how is it possible that in 15 tabs out of 100 comments no one says anything about whether it is possible to avoid Futa/trans content without affecting the story in a bad way
There is no futa and that's definitely been mentioned. And the trans character was just recently in a scene, so wouldn't be in the first few pages of the thread, and you don't have to do anything with him. And that's also been mentioned. There is a search function... It's probably more effective than just clicking through pages.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
There is no futa and that's definitely been mentioned. And the trans character was just recently in a scene, so wouldn't be in the first few pages of the thread, and you don't have to do anything with him. And that's also been mentioned. There is a search function... It's probably more effective than just clicking through pages.
Yea that's pretty weird. I've seen people on many threads who willingly ignore the search function and just ask the same question for 1,000th time but I don't think I've ever encountered someone who's just oblivious to it.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I just played the game and why is there "Nicki removal patch"?...
Because many players don't like the idea of your long time crush begging money to fix her shitstain boyfriend's mistake, and now she's involved in deep shit thanks to her arrogance and stupidity.

Before you defend her actions as "realistic," swallowing your pride and guilt and confessing how your boyfriend splurge the money again to your best friend instead of ghosting him is also realistic.
But her character is so much more realistic in the way that MC abuses her and she is there just because she has to not because she is a nypho.
If MC treats her right, she actually acts like a nympho. Just a food for thought.

Nicki is nothing unique, though she is admittedly the most interesting girl in the game so far.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Because many players don't like the idea of your long time crush begging money to fix her shitstain boyfriend's mistake, and now she's involved in deep shit thanks to her arrogance and stupidity.

Before you defend her actions as "realistic," swallowing your pride and guilt and confessing how your boyfriend splurge the money again to your best friend instead of ghosting him is also realistic.

If MC treats her right, she actually acts like a nympho. Just a food for thought.

Nicki is nothing unique, though she is admittedly the most interesting girl in the game so far.
I wouldn't defend her as realistic. She is a messed up character because the dev wanted her to be one. If you don't like it, you can friendzone here. It would be nice to have the option to kick her out of the door, if one so fancies. The more agency the better. But the story of a VN can fork just so much and this one already forks a lot (which is most definately a good thing). So, she's around. Let's live with it. If one despises her the game even let you use her as fuck meat. Seems reasonable.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I wouldn't defend her as realistic. She is a messed up character because the dev wanted her to be one. If you don't like it, you can friendzone here. It would be nice to have the option to kick her out of the door, if one so fancies. The more agency the better. But the story of a VN can fork just so much and this one already forks a lot (which is most definately a good thing). So, she's around. Let's live with it. If one despises her the game even let you use her as fuck meat. Seems reasonable.
I don't hate her, just explaining why many do. I wouldn't call her the most interesting girl if I want her outta the game.

It just irks me that so many people think "realistic good." Being a basement dweller for your entire life is realistic, but it doesn't make for an intriguing and sympathetic character.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't hate her, just explaining why many do. I wouldn't call her the most interesting girl if I want her outta the game.

It just irks me that so many people think "realistic good." Being a basement dweller for your entire life is realistic, but it doesn't make for an intriguing and sympathetic character.
Sorry. As 'you', i didn't mean you in particular, i mean like 'if a player doesn't like her'. I was speaking in general, my apologies for the confusion.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes