Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You guys are rating the gym girl way too low.
Understable given she appears only in 1 scene where she wasn't even the focus.
She'll improve her overall standing when it'll be her time to shine. She'll have a little scene in the next update so we might get to know her more.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
So far she was just kinda there. Nothing to talk about yet. It's crazy how low they are putting Mason. Not to mention how high Ashe is. Com'on! In her first sex scene she's is literally defined as a very used vagina. She's basically the local cumdump.
Wow. Virgin police? She had sex before MC. Hang her

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
my-image.png
I guess this is my tier-list. TBH, the tiers kinda rotate depending on my mood and the last scene I've encountered, as I really like just about all the characters equally for the most part, so none of these tiers are super concrete or anything. The main exceptions are that, for whatever reason, Gabby's mom hasn't super piqued my interest yet, even looks-wise, and I usually love milfs; and I'm a sucker for incest, so Cassie has to be a cut above the rest, I don't care how overdone it is on this website. I will pass out in a pool of my own spunk when her content is released :love:

Anyways, I think we can all agree that the writing for this game is S-tier, which means almost every other game's strongest characters are below even this game's weakest characters :cool: Props Neon

Stacy from Banking on Bella
You know, Stacy seemed like a cuck's dream at first, is why I wanted her only for dark route sex... but, after you party with her and that swing couple and she calls you back afterwards... let's just say I'm really looking forward to more content with her, she's very promising kinky-fun-wise... so, if Joshy likes her too... you know what, he has good taste :cool:

Oct 10, 2022
You know, Stacy seemed like a cuck's dream at first, is why I wanted her only for dark route sex... but, after you party with her and that swing couple and she calls you back afterwards... let's just say I'm really looking forward to more content with her, she's very promising kinky-fun-wise... so, if Joshy likes her too... you know what, he has good taste :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Damn, Ashe looks great there. I really love girls just chilling in panties and a shirt so much.
Oh I'd be ready to fight the world if I woke up to her every morning.

The way I see it, she's at a crossroads. It seemed like if good MC asks her to be herself, that was a complete first for her. Getting her to open up with that is one way she can go. But it also means that she is really used to being whatever other people want, even at her young age. If he decides that he wants to make her into something, I see her going all in on it, like in the angel/devil scene. He didn't even ask her to do that, did he?
Yea, which is sad. On one hand, I want to see what kind of other roles she'd up for but on the other I want to be nice to all the characters. So could Brittani be kinkier than Ashe? Quite possibly. Although, it would just feel kind of hollow ... which is why I'm circling back to Ashe being the best. The End. :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeahhh, I applied Dforce to the shirt and ran a few simulations to try to minimize the boob-sock look, but that’s the best I can do for now. Unless I start importing stuff into Blender and fucking with it.

I try not to worry too much about individual images, outside of really glaring issues. I feel like it’s very easy to put them under a microscope when removed from context, but when people actually play the game, I wonder how much time is really spent looking at any one image. Going off my own playing habits, I’d say than ten seconds, and that’s being generous.
Personally I think it is a really glaring issue (when it isn't covered by hair at least; you have that going here). It's really ugly, and worse it really drags you out of immersion by reminding you that none of it is real, which with high quality renders you can try to forget about while you get immersed. As for solutions I don't use Daz, but I've heard from those that do that having a separate invisible collision shell placed inside the clothing to give dforce some more hints than just the tits themselves works well. Even just a sphere primitive helps a lot. Before/after from another artist:
diz03.jpg in03.jpg

Yea, which is sad. On one hand, I want to see what kind of other roles she'd up for but on the other I want to be nice to all the characters. So could Brittani be kinkier than Ashe? Quite possibly. Although, it would just feel kind of hollow ... which is why I'm circling back to Ashe being the best. The End. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I doubt that pursuing the real her will preclude exploring kinky stuff with her too, and I expect that she will really appreciate that he appreciates the her being herself, making her very enthusiastic and really enjoying any roleplay that we do do. For it to be something special she does from time to time rather than the way she lives her whole life, that has to be really nice for her doesn't it?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Personally I think it is a really glaring issue (when it isn't covered by hair at least; you have that going here). It's really ugly, and worse it really drags you out of immersion by reminding you that none of it is real, which with high quality renders you can try to forget about while you get immersed. As for solutions I don't use Daz, but I've heard from those that do that having a separate invisible collision shell placed inside the clothing to give dforce some more hints than just the tits themselves works well. Even just a sphere primitive helps a lot. Before/after from another artist:
View attachment 2680183 View attachment 2680185

Oh, I doubt that pursuing the real her will preclude exploring kinky stuff with her too, and I expect that she will really appreciate that he appreciates the her being herself, making her very enthusiastic and really enjoying any roleplay that we do do. For it to be something special she does from time to time rather than the way she lives her whole life, that has to be really nice for her doesn't it?
Oh, hell yea. That'd truly be having your cake and eating it too.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

The problem is as Ive ranted in other threads, daz bone weighting tends to be garbage. If these games were made in an environment that actually had easy bone re-weighting and mesh editing tools, one could quickly transform most outfits into a "uniboob" setup (in skyrim/f4 speak), and get away from that "naked body with painted on texture" look. So instead you have to use workarounds like you were suggesting.

But yeah 100% agree on this being a seemingly small thing in many games that immediately yanks you out of immersion...

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

That does look much better. I'm glad that it is indeed possible to have a shirt fit over boobs like it's supposed to; I've seen that first image so much in games that I thought it was some kind of engine limitation or something. Still, I think I side with Neon on this... obviously everyone has their own meter of standards, but the writing for this game more than makes up for any visual issues and I always feel too distracted to really notice things like the hair clipping. In fact, I still don't really notice... just looks like hair resting on a shirt to me. His touch-up does look better, though.

Interesting how vast the preferences are for LI on here
I hope that isn't a nice way of saying "ur choices stink" :LOL:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Multiple shots fired. Officer is down. Oh wait... it's just another Tuesday on the Friend in Need thread throwing down on tiermaker cope posts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That does look much better. I'm glad that it is indeed possible to have a shirt fit over boobs like it's supposed to; I've seen that first image so much in games that I thought it was some kind of engine limitation or something. Still, I think I side with Neon on this... obviously everyone has their own meter of standards, but the writing for this game more than makes up for any visual issues and I always feel too distracted to really notice things like the hair clipping. In fact, I still don't really notice... just looks like hair resting on a shirt to me. His touch-up does look better, though.
There aren't really any other big visual issues that the writing needs to make up for though. The quality of the renders is generally well above average, to excellent. Which just makes any issues that do appear stand out the more.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There aren't really any other big visual issues that the writing needs to make up for though. The quality of the renders is generally well above average, to excellent. Which just makes any issues that do appear stand out the more.
I havent finished this game yet to fully critique, but the other common offender with boobs is devs not making a different pose when lying down, so instead of naturally "out and to the side", every girl looks like they have implants when they lie down.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I havent finished this game yet to fully critique, but the other common offender with boobs is devs not making a different pose when lying down, so instead of naturally "out and to the side", every girl looks like they have implants when they lie down.
You have any comments on the square butt implant look when bending over? Is that solvable in the engine, too? Or would it require way more extensive model editing or something? Because as an ass man, that, for me, is far and away the worst problem I've come across with the games on this site lol. Ass looks great, and then as soon as she bends over, it becomes a clowny Jenner butt :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You have any comments on the square butt implant look when bending over? Is that solvable in the engine, too? Or would it require way more extensive model editing or something? Because as an ass man, that, for me, is far and away the worst problem I've come across with the games on this site lol. Ass looks great, and then as soon as she bends over, it becomes a clowny Jenner butt :ROFLMAO:
I dont really have a solution, no, again it's just poor bone weighting. Butts and thighs are almost as trouble prone as shoulders - anyone that's done person 3d-modeling will never not be able to notice shoulders in games and the awful hyperextension/weird shapes.

Please note that none of these past few messages are a criticism of this dev, he's operating within the constraints of the environment and this is by no means unique, just a sidebar discussion.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What gave you that idea?
The fact that the game defines her as a 'very used vagina' or something like that (i don't remember the exact words) in her own sex scene. It implies she is rather promiscuous. Which is fine, good for her, but that tend to make her more of an easy fuck along the road than a romantic target.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes