NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
This probably sounds a bit like an annoying guy saying annoying things, but is it possible not to have Ashe's hair clipping through her shirt/boob? Not sure how the model/rigging is done, so maybe it's not doable. At least for me, those things have always been kinda immersion-breaking, especially the classic VN 'dick phasing through trousers'. She is looking super cute here, however.
Sure! I'll be honest, I hadn't really noticed the clipping there. But, a few tweaks and I think this does look better.

FiN Tease (1).png

Oct 10, 2022
I have great taste in video game girls don't I :)

As for the blonde i have no idea.
I can't vouch for the taste but I can say you are looking for trouble. Let me guess, you like Stephanie from Leap of Faith or Stacy from Banking on Bella or Cassandra from Artemis or Aria from Project: Passion or Victoria from City of Broken Dreamers or Leah and Ana from Acting Lessons etc. right? :rolleyes: You my man in love with the knife who ready to be in your back. :LOL:

Ashe's mom.
Oh thanks. Didn't notice she was rank worthy tbh.:unsure:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's a little hard to tell with her hair in the way, but does she have the "shrinkwrap" effect going on on her tits?
Yeahhh, I applied Dforce to the shirt and ran a few simulations to try to minimize the boob-sock look, but that’s the best I can do for now. Unless I start importing stuff into Blender and fucking with it.

I try not to worry too much about individual images, outside of really glaring issues. I feel like it’s very easy to put them under a microscope when removed from context, but when people actually play the game, I wonder how much time is really spent looking at any one image. Going off my own playing habits, I’d say than ten seconds, and that’s being generous.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Yeahhh, I applied Dforce to the shirt and ran a few simulations to try to minimize the boob-sock look, but that’s the best I can do for now. Unless I start importing stuff into Blender and fucking with it.

I try not to worry too much about individual images, outside of really glaring issues. I feel like it’s very easy to put them under a microscope when removed from context, but when people actually play the game, I wonder how much time is really spent looking at any one image. Going off my own playing habits, I’d say than ten seconds, and that’s being generous.
For what it's worth, I went back to the first image after the comment about hair and clothing, but I still can't see what they're talking about. I'm certain that they are correct, I just don't have the eyes I used to.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

U330661

Aug 29, 2022

This is a great reason why I could never make a decent VN. (Outside of the fact I can't write for shit) I know myself well enough that I can and will get bogged down ensuring that each nail and blemish is placed perfectly on the diffuse. Because if it is not, I know that it will absolutely haunt me to know that I didn't make the character 'well enough'.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You guys are rating the gym girl way too low.
So far she was just kinda there. Nothing to talk about yet. It's crazy how low they are putting Mason. Not to mention how high Ashe is. Com'on! In her first sex scene she's is literally defined as a very used vagina. She's basically the local cumdump.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes