hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
How many sex scenes have you guys seen so far?
I think I have seen two or maybe three.
I like that they aren't the focus they are there to support the story imo.
All of 'em except for the rape scenes. :KEK:

I did play the first rape scene with Nicki because she deserved it to see what it was like and decided that part of the game wasn't for me. I don't mind a bit of non-con if the girl ends up liking it but seeing her crying and begging the MC to stop was a bit too much for my tastes. I also tried the "nice" blackmail route with her which was pretty hot but when she returns later, the game acts like you just gave her the money so i'm gonna stick with the total nice guy route from now on because that was a bit immersion breaking.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: U330661 and Joshy92

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'm kind of in the middle when it comes to humiliation.
I don't care for stuff like being spanked or tied up.
But if a girl calls me things like pathetic or worthless
Well that just turns me on makes me want to please her even more lol.
Yeah, I think I'm kinda mixed there too. I never really thought about how something like femdom can itself be really varied and not just a cluster of a few things that all femdom enjoyers share, but I guess the comments basically bear that out.

Personally, I think I like verbal humiliation and degradation to some degree, but there's a lot about femdom that I don't like. I still prefer being dominant in some respect if that makes sense... like, yeah, call me pathetic loser all you want, that turns me on, but also who has their face on the dirty floor and their ass in the air right now? Those sorts of juxtapositions really get me hot and bothered. I guess a lot of things that feel depraved, maybe is how I would describe it. Maybe what I just described is not femdom, maybe it's more maledom, but with a fiesty girl trying (and maybe failing) to regain dominance in the situation, I don't know. Maybe what I really like there is the dominance tug-of-war? But anyways, that's why I like Pepper; she feels like the best candidate for those kinds of encounters haha.

Oh, and repressed love... I guess that's also a potential form of femdom.. the old hentai tsundere classic... I've definitely seen it overdone where it feels forced and just annoying, but when done right, it's really very enduring and actually adorable.

That was definitely intended as a little teaser for what we can expect on Pepper's love path. I'm not super into femdom, but I want to have it represented, and Pep feels like the natural choice.
Just out of curiosity, given how it seems femdom can involve a variety of things (rather than just one thing, like piss fetish or something) that either turn people on or turn people off, how exactly will her femdom come through? Will the MC get to push back on certain things and sort of have some hand in how she 'abuses' the player? :LOL: Or is it more of a one-size-fits-all kind of thing? That's cool, ofc, given how many paths and characters there already are; and hey, I'm all for giving some of your femdom fans what they crave, game isn't just designed for a few types of people after all. I'm just curious how extreme the domming will be, and how submissive the player will have to be in order to stay on her love path. I'm guessing it's mostly just tsundere kinda stuff? I don't wanna suck on her toes or anything like that, but being bossed around sounds kinda hot, especially if I get to push back a little right before we have an intense grudgefuck to ease the tension. "Ugh...eurgh... euh... alright, now get off me loser" *neatens uniform into presentable form* "One of my tables has been waiting for 15 minutes" :p

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; 500ish images done, trying to finish Ashe's scenes this week. Isn't she cuuuuute?

FiN Tease (1).png

Just out of curiosity, given how it seems femdom can involve a variety of things (rather than just one thing, like piss fetish or something) that either turn people on or turn people off, how exactly will her femdom come through? Will the MC get to push back on certain things and sort of have some hand in how she 'abuses' the player? :LOL: Or is it more of a one-size-fits-all kind of thing? That's cool, ofc, given how many paths and characters there already are; and hey, I'm all for giving some of your femdom fans what they crave, game isn't just designed for a few types of people after all. I'm just curious how extreme the domming will be, and how submissive the player will have to be in order to stay on her love path. I'm guessing it's mostly just tsundere kinda stuff? I don't wanna suck on her toes or anything like that, but being bossed around sounds kinda hot, especially if I get to push back a little right before we have an intense grudgefuck to ease the tension. "Ugh...eurgh... euh... alright, now get off me loser" *neatens uniform into presentable form* "One of my tables has been waiting for 15 minutes" :p
I'd say the tsundere thing will be more like it than anything. I think I talked about this on the Patreon months ago, but I kind of conceived of Pepper after getting really into the anime Toradora, which prominently features a tsundere character. And in keeping with the idea that the game needs to appeal first and foremost to me, and that I'm not into super harsh femdom stuff, I think it's safe to say that Pepper won't be peeing in the player's mouth or anything.

Buuuuut, even as a dude whose proclivities are firmly in the dom camp, I find reasons to venture outside it and be on the receiving end, from time to time. I've been slapped, I've let a girl spit in my mouth, I've been tied up, etc. Not stuff I'm super into, but compromise is part of being in a relationship. Most girls don't love anal, but some do it because their dude likes it and they want to make them happy.

Pepper's clearly dealing with something, and she might need to feel like she's in control for a while, in order to feel safe. If the player doesn't want to indulge her, that's fine, but they may not have the best possible route with her.

I mean, y'all know how I write by now. I'm all about giving people options, and creating interesting dynamics. It's not like I'm going to railroad anyone into getting pegged or something. But, a scene where Pepper asks to tie MC up and ride him while she pulls his hair and digs her fingernails into him? Or where he can refuse and take control, making her less happy? Sure, sounds like something I'd do! :D

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry, you seemed like you thought Brittani was only ever acting in her sexy scenes. I was trying to say there was one in her bedroom where you can see her actual self come through. There's so much in this game that gets missed by people because there's so many 'sub-routes', wasn't sure if maybe you'd missed it.
Nah what I meant was that so far, the only "kinky" scenes we've seen for Brittani are when she's more or less playing a role. When she's herself, it's pretty vanilla for the most part. I'm of course talking about the only scene of her we've seen so far and the different options. The option with her actual self was a lot less kinky compared to the other options. I'm not saying that makes her worse than Ashe. What I am saying is that makes her less freaky than Ashe. Which was the basis of my question: Ashe vs Brittani, who's kinkier?

To me, it seems like you can develop a romantic relationship with Brittani and she'll be more comfortable being herself which may mean less "freaky". Or you can just do the freaky stuff, she'll play along, but you'll most likely not develop a deep relationship with her. I'm just assuming that's how it'll be based off of the different paths you can go down for some of the other characters. Some of them open up to Guy depending on he treats them.

However with Ashe, she likes it kinky and that's who she is. And that's a beautiful thing. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Nah what I meant was that so far, the only "kinky" scenes we've seen for Brittani are when she's more or less playing a role. When she's herself, it's pretty vanilla for the most part. I'm of course talking about the only scene of her we've seen so far and the different options. The option with her actual self was a lot less kinky compared to the other options. I'm not saying that makes her worse than Ashe. What I am saying is that makes her less freaky than Ashe. Which was the basis of my question: Ashe vs Brittani, who's kinkier?

To me, it seems like you can develop a romantic relationship with Brittani and she'll be more comfortable being herself which may mean less "freaky". Or you can just do the freaky stuff, she'll play along, but you'll most likely not develop a deep relationship with her. I'm just assuming that's how it'll be based off of the different paths you can go down for some of the other characters. Some of them open up to Guy depending on he treats them.

However with Ashe, she likes it kinky and that's who she is. And that's a beautiful thing. It's like having your cake and eating it too.
Oh, I get you now. Yeah, I agree actually, at least based on what we have so far. As I said earlier, she said she was into butt stuff, which in itself is pretty damn kinky for a chick (even if it isn't really taboo anymore), imo at least, but yeah.. that may be as far as she goes. Which is perfectly fine, as I think we both agree. Ashe for sure wins in the freakiness realm when Brittani's being her true self. When Brit isn't, though, when she's capitulating to what other people want from her... she may have the capacity for the most depravity. Ashe, to me, seems more headstrong and aware of what she wants as well as less prone to manipulation, which makes sense considering she's older; and by manipulation, I'm talking about the kind that doesn't include blackmail, force, and threats of violence, which, as we all know by now, Ashe is definitely vulnerable to like anybody else in the game.. :( ... :devilish:

Reactions: allanl9020142

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

tldr; 500ish images done, trying to finish Ashe's scenes this week. Isn't she cuuuuute?

View attachment 2678055

I'd say the tsundere thing will be more like it than anything. I think I talked about this on the Patreon months ago, but I kind of conceived of Pepper after getting really into the anime Toradora, which prominently features a tsundere character. And in keeping with the idea that the game needs to appeal first and foremost to me, and that I'm not into super harsh femdom stuff, I think it's safe to say that Pepper won't be peeing in the player's mouth or anything.

Buuuuut, even as a dude whose proclivities are firmly in the dom camp, I find reasons to venture outside it and be on the receiving end, from time to time. I've been slapped, I've let a girl spit in my mouth, I've been tied up, etc. Not stuff I'm super into, but compromise is part of being in a relationship. Most girls don't love anal, but some do it because their dude likes it and they want to make them happy.

Pepper's clearly dealing with something, and she might need to feel like she's in control for a while, in order to feel safe. If the player doesn't want to indulge her, that's fine, but they may not have the best possible route with her.

I mean, y'all know how I write by now. I'm all about giving people options, and creating interesting dynamics. It's not like I'm going to railroad anyone into getting pegged or something. But, a scene where Pepper asks to tie MC up and ride him while she pulls his hair and digs her fingernails into him? Or where he can refuse and take control, making her less happy? Sure, sounds like something I'd do! :D
Damn, Ashe looks great there. I really love girls just chilling in panties and a shirt so much. :love:
And femdom, there are some things I like myself but it's very narrow. Like her tying him up? OK, but hair pulling and scratching? No thanks. Riding him, or teasing him, jerking him off but stopping before he cums? That sounds fun, but I'm sure that even among those OK with femdom at all, loads are going to feel differently. You're not going to make everyone happy obviously, but you want to try and make as many as possible happy right? But figuring that out is basically impossible.

The way I see it, she's at a crossroads. It seemed like if good MC asks her to be herself, that was a complete first for her. Getting her to open up with that is one way she can go. But it also means that she is really used to being whatever other people want, even at her young age. If he decides that he wants to make her into something, I see her going all in on it, like in the angel/devil scene. He didn't even ask her to do that, did he?

Reactions: allanl9020142

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

I've got this feeling Pepper's going to rapidly climb my favourite character list. Gotta love tsunderes. :love:

U330661

Aug 29, 2022

View attachment 2678055

This probably sounds a bit like an annoying guy saying annoying things, but is it possible not to have Ashe's hair clipping through her shirt/boob? Not sure how the model/rigging is done, so maybe it's not doable. At least for me, those things have always been kinda immersion-breaking, especially the classic VN 'dick phasing through trousers'. She is looking super cute here, however.

Reactions: Machete

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sure Ashe is cute.
But if we compare her to Nicki well, we know who I would pick lol.
It's like comparing the two girls in my signature to other girls in their respective games It's not even a fair contest.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018

It certainly is. Ashe is one of the most beautiful girls in the game.
Maybe that's why she's the one I want to make suffer the most.
On the other hand, Nicki or Mason don't seem excessively pretty to me, and the only thing they awaken in me is love and tenderness.

Now speaking seriously, I think what happens is that Nicki or Mason have had a very bad time, while Ashe is a brainless posh. And she also has I don't know what that makes me want to be very mean to her, and throw her into the mud.

But that's one of the virtues of the game, that it gives you the freedom to treat each girl however you want.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes