Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't see the paths as compatible in that way. There are some things that should cause giant repercussions. A big reason I've said I plan to soften Nicki's first chapter, is that it's kind of dumb for her to come back in Chapter Two, if the player chose all the dark options in Chapter One.

Also? I'm already giving people an option, and off-ramps. Like, constantly. If someone wants to make a bad decision, they can live with it.

(Or run multiple saves. It takes about five minutes to ctrl-skip through the entire game.)
I totally agree. Usually ladies don't take violent, degrading rapes too well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't see the paths as compatible in that way. There are some things that should cause giant repercussions. A big reason I've said I plan to soften Nicki's first chapter, is that it's kind of dumb for her to come back in Chapter Two, if the player chose all the dark options in Chapter One.

Also? I'm already giving people an option, and off-ramps. Like, constantly. If someone wants to make a bad decision, they can live with it.

(Or run multiple saves. It takes about five minutes to ctrl-skip through the entire game.)
Agree. It is nice when serious choices also bring equally serious consequences.

Plus i still hope one day at the end of the game Evil Guy can have a bad ending after every crime he commited, like getting sent to jail or stabbed in a alleyway. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Also now that I am all caught up in the chat... geez this game really needs someone to make it a walkthrough I gotta go back and do some more plays. I bet there is so many things in this game I haven't even seen and done even know exist for the amount of stuff Ilearn is possible in this thread. I mean my first play through I didn't even see Viola at all...
Or we need Sancho or another modder to save the day...
Nah, pls. Don't get Sancho over here. :sneaky::LOL: But on a serious note, I'm ok without a walkthrough mod for now. It'd just be nice to get a gallery so I more or less know which scenes I haven't seen.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That sounds great, I think writing 3 routes for each girl is too much. Good guy/Corruption is gonna be a lot of work already
Yea, I agree.
It really is a good way to logically reduce the crazy amount of branching and still have it "fit" with the story. As well as giving a certain sense of realism to the story.

Reactions: Ragnar

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well that sucks. Her being so desperate and having nowhere else to go that she would come back even after that was great for a dark game.

Reactions: gz70 and Otaku_Bob

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; Added 30ish renders today for one of the smaller parts of Ashe's date. This section covers what happens if you didn't have sex with Ashe at all in Chapter Two, and she only has dinner with you as a friend/date/colleague. If you fail to impress her during dinner, or you previously told her you just wanted to be friends, she'll decide to leave prior to taking a dip in your jacuzzi.

Tease (1).png

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021

tldr; Added 30ish renders today for one of the smaller parts of Ashe's date. This section covers what happens if you didn't have sex with Ashe at all in Chapter Two, and she only has dinner with you as a friend/date/colleague. If you fail to impress her during dinner, or you previously told her you just wanted to be friends, she'll decide to leave prior to taking a dip in your jacuzzi.

View attachment 2693623
that little ass will be fucked by the mc jeje

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of game-over decisions. I feel like they break immersion, and dictate the 'right' way to play. So, I try to write the story so that Guy's smart enough to realize, "Alright.. This puts me in jeopardy -- it's time to back off."

I also think it's worth showing that after you do something shitty to someone, they continue to have a life, and your decisions continue to reverberate through said life. If someone chose Viola's dark path, she's still out there in the world of the game living with it. So, her absence in that path says as much as her being present in the other ones.
Ah, I see. Yeah, they do definitely break immersion in some regards, but in others, I think it makes sense to get an almost instant game-over, as some characters could believably report the incident to someone at least within the week, if not the day it happened. Those game-over scenes usually do lead back to the original decision branch, so at least it's convenient and me personally, I'm ok just getting my rocks off temporarily before getting back onto the less fucked-up route. I'm also ok with the game dictating the right way to play a little when it comes to grape, haha :LOL: BTW, I hope I'm not coming off as trying to direct or influence anything, I'm just discussing :) I love the dark route exactly as you've executed it, not sure if that was clear in my previous comment!

I think I may have misunderstood your plans a little. Are you planning on giving dark MC an early game-over? Or do you just mean that the dark MC route will continue, but won't see the girls hardly ever going forward? Is the intention that players have to take your ingame opportunities to "merge" into corruption route by backing off a little, else they get the early game-over? Does this mean that dark MC will be fine having one super dark scene with every girl, as long as you back off instead of continuing afterwards? Also, do you plan on dark MC having an "interaction" scene (to put it mildly.. lol) with every LI before his demise? Or will his early mistakes catch up to him before that happens? I really hope it's the former :unsure: Sorry for the million questions, it's just I'm a little confused now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does Neon have prior experience when it comes to writing?
Because I can't stress enough how good the writing is in this. It's phenomenal.

Last night I played that dressing room scene he told me about for the first time and it was awesome.
I'm very picky when it comes to writing and giving the player choices on how the mc acts (I always choose to be nice lol)
And Neon does all that pretty much perfectly.

Also do you guys think there might be consequences eventually to always being nice to the girls.
I know there will be if you are an arsehole and stuff like that.

Jun 14, 2021
Does Neon have prior experience when it comes to writing?
Because I can't stress enough how good the writing is in this. It's phenomenal.

Last night I played that dressing room scene he told me about for the first time and it was awesome.
I'm very picky when it comes to writing and giving the player choices on how the mc acts (I always choose to be nice lol)
And Neon does all that pretty much perfectly.

Also do you guys think there might be consequences eventually to always being nice to the girls.
I know there will be if you are an arsehole and stuff like that.
It doesn't have a harem level so I suspect you could get in trouble by the end if you plan on romancing everyone

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It doesn't have a harem level so I suspect you could get in trouble by the end if you plan on romancing everyone
It will almost certainly cause drama, but I don't think it will lock you out of anyone's paths or anything like that, I'm pretty sure it's done been stated that you're free to romance whoever you want for now but that at some point you will have to choose one (or a few in some cases since apparently there will be some poly paths) to be with moving forward. (I'm not 100% sure about this, but apparently you will have opportunities to cheat even after that, so that's probably one of the ways to get a bad ending.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It will almost certainly cause drama, but I don't think it will lock you out of anyone's paths or anything like that, I'm pretty sure it's done been stated that you're free to romance whoever you want for now but that at some point you will have to choose one (or a few in some cases since apparently there will be some poly paths) to be with moving forward. (I'm not 100% sure about this, but apparently you will have opportunities to cheat even after that, so that's probably one of the ways to get a bad ending.)
No Harem since it wouldn't fit on the story.
Almost Sure Neonghosts mentioned before that some of the women won't take lightly to Guy putting some horns in them. :p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also now that I am all caught up in the chat... geez this game really needs someone to make it a walkthrough I gotta go back and do some more plays. I bet there is so many things in this game I haven't even seen and done even know exist for the amount of stuff Ilearn is possible in this thread. I mean my first play through I didn't even see Viola at all...
Or we need Sancho or another modder to save the day...
So you think the 17 pages long Official Walkthrough is not enough for you.

Well, why don't you make your own walkthrough by yourself. You just have to unpack the game using Unren, check the code (the script file) and the cgs, et voilà.

• Haha
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I think I may have misunderstood your plans a little. Are you planning on giving dark MC an early game-over? Or do you just mean that the dark MC route will continue, but won't see the girls hardly ever going forward? Is the intention that players have to take your ingame opportunities to "merge" into corruption route by backing off a little, else they get the early game-over? Does this mean that dark MC will be fine having one super dark scene with every girl, as long as you back off instead of continuing afterwards? Also, do you plan on dark MC having an "interaction" scene (to put it mildly.. lol) with every LI before his demise? Or will his early mistakes catch up to him before that happens? I really hope it's the former :unsure: Sorry for the million questions, it's just I'm a little confused now.
Well, the thing is, there's not really a 'dark route.' There's dark decisions, and those decisions have individual consequences. You can be the nicest guy in the world to everyone, except one girl. And how deeply that girl impacts your MC's life will vary based on their relationship.

If you chose Viola's dark scene in her first appearance, she's basically gone. We'll hear about her a bit, but this pair of images kind of shows how that looks in practice. In one version, you see Viola on a bench after she's just finished a shift at work. So, you can choose to stop and talk to her, or drive off and leave her. In another version, you never see her, because she never returned to work after that night.

4n007.png 4n008.png

Now, what effect does this really have on MC? Not a big one. To him, she was just some nobody he ran across in the course of his day. If he's on Gabby's good path, but Viola's dark path, you may feel some reverberations. And there'll be some scenes that will play out differently with another character. But, they'll be relatively minimal.

It's like the multiverse. You have a single timeline, and then you make decisions, and that timeline branches. Sometimes you make a little decision and it branches and rejoins the main timeline, and sometimes you make a huge decision and big changes happen, putting you in an alternate universe. Big acts of good or evil are likely to have big effects, though.

I don't want to give too much away, and I don't want to discuss it too much. People will want to jump to conclusions, and I'd rather they just wait and play the updates. :D

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes