Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Definitely looking forward to it, she isn't my favourite but I definitely like her.

Jamie is gone. She already broke up with him. Well, probably not gone in that he won't appear again and try to cause trouble, but gone as far as she's concerned.
Jeez I'm stupid :FacePalm:
I must have missed that part lol.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if i were the mc i would make damn sure Jamie's Uni application is rejected as mc says he can do. after seeing the kind of pos Jamie really is, it's the least i would do...

Reactions: RexGenocide

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Would you guys lick Nicki's butthole
I would totally stuck my tongue right up there
Who's with me?
I prefer my asshole to be licked. But in real life relationships have to be based on quid pro quo. So sometimes I have to eat an asshole so they eat mine.
Luckily in games one can be selfish without fearing the consequences. So to answer your question, as much affection as I have for Nicki, I wouldn't lick her asshole. Of course, given the opportunity, I would lie down like a frog and have Nicki eat ass until he was full.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Oh shit, you know what... considering the glass of water in his hand and previous images showing pills, this has got to be related to that I think :O Damn, if that's the case, I'm really excited now :love:
I swear Neon wrote a post about that briefly saying it wasn't what it looked like. I can't remember.
She's almost too well-adjusted, compared to everyone else in the game.
I think that's why I like the character. She's relatively stable. She's fun and bubbly. Who needs more than that? It's a romantic and kinky story contained within a bigger, crazy story.
I think people think I hate Ashe I don't it's just When Nicki is in the game all other girls just seem less awesome.
That's fair enough. I'm the same way. I enjoy playing the routes for the other characters but Ashe, Brittani, and Viola just far outrank the rest.
Edit: For example: As for assholes being licked. I believe Ashe should take priority but for Nicki I'd still be down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I probably should've clearly stated that I have no intention of changing the way I write. :D Honestly, I don't even know that I could. The characters' voices are so cemented in my head that it's hard to write them any other way.

Anyhow! Here's a little teaser for the next installment. <_<

View attachment 2683611
you can write ? ..... :LOL: jk .... love this game :love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
if i were the mc i would make damn sure Jamie's Uni application is rejected as mc says he can do. after seeing the kind of pos Jamie really is, it's the least i would do...
That really depends on what you want to accomplish. Blocking that will make an enemy of him, and while I don't see him being very dangerous he could be an annoyance, and maybe a bit difficult to get rid of if he doesn't have anything to lose. Regardless of if you are playing light or dark, and what you might want out of him, controlling him will be easier if you have leverage over him.

Reactions: | Vee |

John Podi

Jun 9, 2017
So, when with Ashe, she makes a comment about your si.., but when the option comes up, I am not actually given the option. What did I miss?

Jun 20, 2018
Ashe really rewards you for treating her right on the good guy path good LI now that I think about it pretty much all of them do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the last few talks with Nikki brought her up very high in rank too
Your spoiler made me realize something.

A while ago, people would not stopping about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and were treating her as the main character of the game. I'm glad that has passed.

Reactions: dervalle007

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Jamie is gone. She already broke up with him. Well, probably not gone in that he won't appear again and try to cause trouble, but gone as far as she's concerned.
Jeez I'm stupid :FacePalm:
I must have missed that part lol.
Are you talking about the shooting aftermath where MC and Brit can get naughty? If yes, then Brit hasn't broken up with Jamie officially. As far as he knows, Brit is still his girlfriend.

Reactions: Joshy92

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Same, not a fan of Netori in general unless the guy is an absolute scum like Jamie or that dentist from Personal Trainer. Pretty sure rejecting Brit the first time won't lock you out of her intimate routes.
I think NTR is only when the MC is the one getting cucked

I have to say my second favourite scene so far is when
Brittani Is at the mc's apartment looking at the nude pictures and deciding which ones to delete
and she puts her hand on the mc's back

I think that is a very romantic moment.
Yeah man, that was really, really sweet and touching :cry::giggle: doh! One of the key little moments that really got me hooked to her. Sorry for more nuthugging, but Neon is very good at conveying things through not only dialogue (rare here imo I hate to say), but also symbolic gestures, implications, subtext, etc. (even more rare). Very effective and efficient when it's all working in tandem and is why I seriously adore every character I come across; makes choosing a favorite much more difficult (with all due respect to exceptions such as you, though :ROFLMAO:).

Would you guys lick Nicki's butthole
I would totally stuck my tongue right up there
Who's with me?
I hate to ask if you'd even insist on a clean check... sssoo... I guess I won't.. :p:poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So I went the uh... "taboo" route with Viola, and that was mostly the end of it except a couple of internet pictures. Is there significantly more content with her on the vanilla paths?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are you talking about the shooting aftermath where MC and Brit can get naughty? If yes, then Brit hasn't broken up with Jamie officially. As far as he knows, Brit is still his girlfriend.
Their relationship is over even if he doesn't know about it yet. The point is that they aren't going to carry on dating with us seeing her behind Jamie's back.

So I went the uh... "taboo" route with Viola, and that was mostly the end of it except a couple of internet pictures. Is there significantly more content with her on the vanilla paths?
No. I don't think that any of them appear more or less often on different paths, just what we do with them is different.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That really depends on what you want to accomplish. Blocking that will make an enemy of him, and while I don't see him being very dangerous he could be an annoyance, and maybe a bit difficult to get rid of if he doesn't have anything to lose. Regardless of if you are playing light or dark, and what you might want out of him, controlling him will be easier if you have leverage over him.
It all depends on what you want to do with him. It seems that if you want to get rid of him it is beneficial to let him get into college. However, If you want to make him your henchman who you use and abuse like a hunchbacked spider-eating man-bitch as the evil version of Guy wants to do then holding his future hostage seems to be the way to do it.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes