PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Personally, I want to see her imitate bratty Gabby. Could be fun! Could be fraught with peril!
Hope Jamie didn't teach her any "insults"! Would hate for that to slip out during her performance :eek: :ROFLMAO:

But damn, now that I think of it... that would honestly be pretty hot on dark guy route... calling Brit the same insult that you chose for Gabby... she loses character in shock for a second before jumping right back on, the naughty little trooper! :devilish: She could be the Rachel Dolezal to Gabby's Rhianna :ROFLMAO:

This looks like sad Ashe. :(
Is she sad? I just assumed she was sexually drained, like she got it real good. :unsure:

Oh shit, you know what... considering the glass of water in his hand and previous images showing pills, this has got to be related to that I think :O Damn, if that's the case, I'm really excited now :love:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
On nice-but-horny route, decided to call Mason my little "gutter prince", works perfect honestly. Make him swallow my seed and ingest my power mwuahaha :devilish: After enough loads, I intend for my little boy to be ready to inherit his daddy King's empire when I'm retired. Maybe I'll even betroth him to Cassie and give the good little cuck a child to raise :cool:

Ok, ok, I admit I took my funny pills again, I'll shut up now :p Honestly, though, setting Cassie up with Mason is adorable to think about :giggle:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
All these people saying they don't like Ashe ... I've never felt so alone before. :cry:

Edit: Oh wait, there's one.
Ashe really rewards you for treating her right on the good guy path good LI now that I think about it pretty much all of them do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the last few talks with Nikki brought her up very high in rank too

Reactions: allanl9020142

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think people think I hate Ashe I don't it's just When Nicki is in the game all other girls just seem less awesome.
But Brittani & Pepper are also growing on me, but no girl will ever overtake Nicki for me.
Unless of course we are talking about the two girls in my signature then it's a very tough choice lol

Reactions: allanl9020142

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It seems Ashe is the one the people on this thread are now piling on, expect for an Ashe removal patch soon.
Bahaha!

Honestly, I think Ashe just looks a little thinner, in terms of character motivation, than the other girls. If you're on her love path, she's just a cool (ditzy) girl who let you fuck the shit out of her and bounced the next morning. She likes her job, rollerblading, and witchy shit. She has nice, supportive parents who clearly love her. She has a best friend who obviously thinks the world of her.

She's almost too well-adjusted, compared to everyone else in the game.

But, next update will flesh her out a bit more.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Bahaha!

Honestly, I think Ashe just looks a little thinner, in terms of character motivation, than the other girls. If you're on her love path, she's just a cool (ditzy) girl who let you fuck the shit out of her and bounced the next morning. She likes her job, rollerblading, and witchy shit. She has nice, supportive parents who clearly love her. She has a best friend who obviously thinks the world of her.

Hey, a well-adjusted "normal" girl can be a variety in itself, especially between all the fucked up chicks in this game.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to say my second favourite scene so far is when
Brittani Is at the mc's apartment looking at the nude pictures and deciding which ones to delete
and she puts her hand on the mc's back

I think that is a very romantic moment.

I sort of hope we can get rid of Jamie quick because I like her.
but I am not really a fan of netori
I would rather have her without the baggage of Jamie thb.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Brittani Is at the mc's apartment looking at the nude pictures and deciding which ones to delete

Jamie is the type of guy who deserved getting cucked. I felt kinda bad when he caught MC and Brit getting dirty until MC found his secrets.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jamie is the type of guy who deserved getting cucked. I felt kinda bad when he caught MC and Brit getting dirty until MC found his secrets.
Yeah I know he's a dick
It's just the whole netori thing really turns me off tbh
I would rather Brit just break up with him.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yeah I know he's a dick
It's just the whole netori thing really turns me off tbh
I would rather Brit just break up with him.
Same, not a fan of Netori in general unless the guy is an absolute scum like Jamie or that dentist from Personal Trainer. Pretty sure rejecting Brit the first time won't lock you out of her intimate routes.

Reactions: Joshy92

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Bahaha!

Definitely looking forward to it, she isn't my favourite but I definitely like her.

Jamie is gone. She already broke up with him. Well, probably not gone in that he won't appear again and try to cause trouble, but gone as far as she's concerned.

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When can we expect new update to be ready for everyone?
I'm terrible about setting timelines. I always underestimate how long things will take me. I'll say this: right now I'm past the halfway point of the update. Once Ashe's entire date is finished, I'll have a much better idea how much time I'll need. And her date is like.. 65% there. I need to finish up a conversation scene with three main routes, a few endings for the date. After that, there's two small scenes (one with Risa, one with Alex) and the ending scene with Gabby/Madison. I expect Risa and Alex's scenes to be similar to Wren's in the last update, and take me about a day each to complete. The ending scene with Gabby and Madison will take me a bit longer, but it shouldn't be bad.

So, Ashe's date remains the big, complicated obstacle I need to clear.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes