Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I probably should've clearly stated that I have no intention of changing the way I write. :D Honestly, I don't even know that I could. The characters' voices are so cemented in my head that it's hard to write them any other way.

Anyhow! Here's a little teaser for the next installment. <_<

View attachment 2683611
Bro, did you make an updates' storyline plan?
I'm just wondering whether you've already planned new events/chapters involving our favourite cutiepies Brittani and Pepper.

Just asking for a friend (myself) :sneaky:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm gonna be honest guys Ashe doesn't really do it for me.
I much prefer Nicki, Brittani & pepper they are my favourites
Of course I think we all know who my number 1 of those girls is lol
I still want to help Ashe but as a friend.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
"If Glokta had been given the opportunity to torture any one man, any one at all, he would surely have chosen the inventor of steps. When he was young and widely admired, before his misfortunes, he had never really noticed them. He had sprung down them two at a time and gone blithely on his way. No more. They’re everywhere. You really can’t change floors without them. And down is worse than up, that’s the thing people never realise. Going up, you usually don’t fall that far. "

A great saga indeed. I haven't read anything else by Abercrombie, but "The First Law" is painfully good.
Man, I've had The Blade Itself sitting on my shelf for months. I need to get on that.

Bro, did you make an updates' storyline plan?
I'm just wondering whether you've already planned new events/chapters involving our favourite cutiepies Brittani and Pepper.

Just asking for a friend (myself) :sneaky:
Brittani's storyline is pretty well-plotted, because of how many characters she'll potentially intersect with. There's wiggle room, but I basically know how it goes beginning-to-end.

Pepper is a little less defined. I know what happens next for her, and what happens after that.. And I've got an idea to tie her into another storyline. But, it's a little murkier.

For all the girls, I basically have a list of story points that are general, good, and evil. With each update I kind of sit down and see what's on the list, and how I can string them together for a cohesive update.

So, here's an example of what Pepper's story-points list looks like (with sum omissions for spoilers).

General
  • Writer. Ashe local artist collection? Collab with Gabby? [X's] project?
  • Asshole dad. Siblings? Family affair.
  • Crappy apartment. Viola neighbor? (Too coincidental?) Crappy but it's hers.
Good
  • Guy lobbies to get her writing job.
  • Pay increase, flexible schedule at Lawful Waffle?
  • Sometimes you have to break the bully's nose.
  • If she won't move to a better place, maybe Guy brings the better place to her.
  • Needs to feel safe to really open up.
Bad
  • Blackmail via office tape?
  • Moody sugarbaby.
  • Cutting hours to apply pressure.
  • After-hours restaurant sex.
  • She's more afraid of [X] than Guy - protect or exploit?
Stuff like that!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I imagine there was some racism there, since it seems very stereotypical to me that a black American has to speak as if he has facial paralysis.
Maybe, but ebonics is an actual way of speaking for a lot of black people in the USA. I've definitely seen it exaggerated into ridiculousness to insult and make fun of, though, which is fucked up. But if that wasn't his intention, maybe he was just trying to show a real perspective? I didn't actually play it, so hard to say ofc :unsure:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yea same lol. I do prefer Nicki Brittani and Pepper as well. While I far from dislike Ashe she's been the weakest link for me so far.

Reactions: Joshy92

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah Ashe is my least favorite by a mile. Dont like her model. Dont really like her personality either. The only real miss out of the cast for me.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Harem game?
It's sorta harem-lite. There are no consequences to romancing/sexing multiple girls right now, but at some point, some characters will want a commitment while others will be ok with sharing; it just depends on the character since this is a character-focused VN. HOWEVER, the dev has said that he plans to include cheating (if my memory serves me), so if you're ok with that... you'll get to continue the good life :cool:

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Man that photoshoot with Brittani was damn good!
When she did the goth girl part and cucked her little shit boyfriend was classic :LOL:

I tried some of the being a real prick type path but just found it more enjoyable being actually decent with the girls and a nasty shit to the types like Jamie. Absolute gem of a game :love:

I just got to the part where MC meets Ashe's dad, I was like dafuq? the dudes arms and feet are huge lmao.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a bit confused with the BrittaniFemdom scene
When you say Pepper might get femdom scenes do you mean pepper the character Brittani pretends to be
(I think that's what she calls her goth alter ego in that scene isn't it?)
Or do you mean pepper the girl who works in the mc's shop?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: I released a new build to $15+ patrons today, containing the first proper sex scene of the update. Current renders in this build are at 521, with four new animations. Remember how I said I thought this update would only be 600 renders or so? Stupid, stupid Neon.

But, rest assured I’m busy devising all kinds of fun new content for you fine, discerning perverts. I think I’ll make Ashe into a fan-favorite, yet.

74AB12DB-A96F-46D4-B9FF-2437171794EC.jpeg

I mean, Dom Brit might happen later so don't count your hopes out.
All things are possible through the acting talents of Brittani!

Personally, I want to see her imitate bratty Gabby. Could be fun! Could be fraught with peril!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
General FYI: I released a new build to $15+ patrons today, containing the first proper sex scene of the update. Current renders in this build are at 521, with four new animations. Remember how I said I thought this update would only be 600 renders or so? Stupid, stupid Neon.

But, rest assured I’m busy devising all kinds of fun new content for you fine, discerning perverts. I think I’ll make Ashe into a fan-favorite, yet.

View attachment 2688867

Personally, I want to see her imitate bratty Gabby. Could be fun! Could be fraught with peril!
That looks fun.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 2688867

This looks like sad Ashe. :(

Reactions: ename144

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

View attachment 2688867

Damn, I'm really excited for it, Ashe is amazing and I can't wait to see how their night goes. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes