TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, the thing is, there's not really a 'dark route.' There's dark decisions, and those decisions have individual consequences. You can be the nicest guy in the world to everyone, except one girl. And how deeply that girl impacts your MC's life will vary based on their relationship.

If you chose Viola's dark scene in her first appearance, she's basically gone. We'll hear about her a bit, but this pair of images kind of shows how that looks in practice. In one version, you see Viola on a bench after she's just finished a shift at work. So, you can choose to stop and talk to her, or drive off and leave her. In another version, you never see her, because she never returned to work after that night.

View attachment 2694753 View attachment 2694754

Now, what effect does this really have on MC? Not a big one. To him, she was just some nobody he ran across in the course of his day. If he's on Gabby's good path, but Viola's dark path, you may feel some reverberations. And there'll be some scenes that will play out differently with another character. But, they'll be relatively minimal.

It's like the multiverse. You have a single timeline, and then you make decisions, and that timeline branches. Sometimes you make a little decision and it branches and rejoins the main timeline, and sometimes you make a huge decision and big changes happen, putting you in an alternate universe. Big acts of good or evil are likely to have big effects, though.

I don't want to give too much away, and I don't want to discuss it too much. People will want to jump to conclusions, and I'd rather they just wait and play the updates. :D
Man those two pictures are really sad in conjunction.
*heads off to find pictures of baby animals

Last edited:
Reactions: SlapE and Joshy92
Oct 10, 2022
Be mean to Viola or any girl in the game?
Impossible, I would rather watch a shitty marvel or fast and the furious movie
Than be mean to these beauties.
I can force myself to be mean to some of the girls, at least to check it out what is the content but to Viola, impossible. I really don't even know what is the content of her dark path. I either went to store with Gabby or alone and never chose the darker options. Same goes for Mason too.

but for Nicki :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can force myself to be mean to some of the girls, at least to check it out what is the content but to Viola, impossible. I really don't even know what is the content of her dark path. I either went to store with Gabby or alone and never chose the darker options. Same goes for Mason too.

but for Nicki :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nooo!!! not my sweetheart Nicki You fiend

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
How dark did you have to be to banish Viola from the game? She never got assaulted in my playthrough but I went about as far down the corruption and bribery path as I could.

It's actually surprising how depressing those two side by side pictures can be.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ragnar

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So you think the 17 pages long Official Walkthrough is not enough for you.

Well, why don't you make your own walkthrough by yourself. You just have to unpack the game using Unren, check the code (the script file) and the cgs, et voilà.
You made that sound easy buuutttt... I'll just go back to reading the walkthrough no way its easy lol...
TBH, I legit always forget about the damn thing after I open it...
I just start playing then realize I am just clicking decisions without checking if it is important, then wonder why I don't see Viola when I keep telling Gabby to close early till I go reading and see that's when I see her, I do it a lot I just open the WT in a tab then erase what I just did from my mind lol.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just stop and give Viola a ride. Don't be a asshole Guy. :ROFLMAO:

Quite interested in seeing those reverberations to choices made across the game. :cool:

Reactions: darlic

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Out of curiosity and if you don't mind answering, how close do you think the story is to its conclusion?
We've got a ways to go. Most of the girls have at least three main plot points related to them that still need to be solved. Nicki has Brent, Vaughn, and her own process of recovery and self-actualization. Gabby has her relationship with Madison, college plans, and her dad in jail. Ashe has the mystery of her photo, and her new job duties. Pepper has her bruises, her writing, and her plans for the future.

And of course they all have relationships with the MC that are developing along different routes, which may intersect other girls' routes.

That said? I don't want to wear out my welcome, and I definitely don't want to get so burnt out I just throw my hands up and go, "Um, fuck it - The End!"

But, most of the girls have fairly finite arcs, and sooner or later MC will solve their problems, and they'll be able to step to the side a bit. Nicki's kind of a good model for this. For the time being, her man plotline is just her relationship with MC. So, she's free to pop up here and there, have the occasional sex scene, and recede. Eventually all the girls will kind of get to that point, and then it'll be time for the player to make a decision about what kind of happy (or not-so-happy) ending their MC will get.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
We've got a ways to go. Most of the girls have at least three main plot points related to them that still need to be solved. Nicki has Brent, Vaughn, and her own process of recovery and self-actualization. Gabby has her relationship with Madison, college plans, and her dad in jail. Ashe has the mystery of her photo, and her new job duties. Pepper has her bruises, her writing, and her plans for the future.

And of course they all have relationships with the MC that are developing along different routes, which may intersect other girls' routes.

That said? I don't want to wear out my welcome, and I definitely don't want to get so burnt out I just throw my hands up and go, "Um, fuck it - The End!"

But, most of the girls have fairly finite arcs, and sooner or later MC will solve their problems, and they'll be able to step to the side a bit. Nicki's kind of a good model for this. For the time being, her man plotline is just her relationship with MC. So, she's free to pop up here and there, have the occasional sex scene, and recede. Eventually all the girls will kind of get to that point, and then it'll be time for the player to make a decision about what kind of happy (or not-so-happy) ending their MC will get.
You got any idea when MCs sister will come into the picture, or is she still just a point to get to in the future?
We all have questions and TheRealKaiser is self-appointed on the case lol

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well, the thing is, there's not really a 'dark route.' There's dark decisions, and those decisions have individual consequences. You can be the nicest guy in the world to everyone, except one girl. And how deeply that girl impacts your MC's life will vary based on their relationship.

If you chose Viola's dark scene in her first appearance, she's basically gone. We'll hear about her a bit, but this pair of images kind of shows how that looks in practice. In one version, you see Viola on a bench after she's just finished a shift at work. So, you can choose to stop and talk to her, or drive off and leave her. In another version, you never see her, because she never returned to work after that night.

View attachment 2694753 View attachment 2694754

Now, what effect does this really have on MC? Not a big one. To him, she was just some nobody he ran across in the course of his day. If he's on Gabby's good path, but Viola's dark path, you may feel some reverberations. And there'll be some scenes that will play out differently with another character. But, they'll be relatively minimal.

It's like the multiverse. You have a single timeline, and then you make decisions, and that timeline branches. Sometimes you make a little decision and it branches and rejoins the main timeline, and sometimes you make a huge decision and big changes happen, putting you in an alternate universe. Big acts of good or evil are likely to have big effects, though.

I don't want to give too much away, and I don't want to discuss it too much. People will want to jump to conclusions, and I'd rather they just wait and play the updates. :D
Tyvm for taking the time to answer :D That's very illuminating (and beautiful, too, the juxtaposition of the two images as others have said :cry:). I guess I was just a little concerned that to get even all the "dark route" content, I'd have to have multiple playthroughs, not even mentioning the other "routes" (I know there's only rlly character routes technically, but you get me). I'm going to be honest: I have pretty bad OCD and I tend to get overwhelmed with complexity, yet I also love good, compelling writing and variety, so... I have this weird love and hate relationship and a little replay anxiety for your vast, vast branching game :ROFLMAO: Nah, I'm obviously exaggerating, though.. I couldn't hate your game even if I tried and the skip function makes it a non-issue ofc, but maybe you get me, haha.

Reactions: NeonGhosts
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes