Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That said? I don't want to wear out my welcome, and I definitely don't want to get so burnt out I just throw my hands up and go, "Um, fuck it - The End!"
Let's be real, that''s not the risk, it's getting so burnt out you post a patreon update about needing a "graphical overhaul" or "coding rework", then months later go radio silent.

Players in the avn community would much prefer it if when a dev felt overworked or gave up they simply said "FUCK IT, THE END!" :)

I was pleasantly surprised by the writing quality in this game - really painted a broad spectrum of characters, I like everyone except the one who looks like she's 8 years old..... forgetting name, but the daughter... pet oh shit no thnx jeff.

As someone who primarily dabbles in swinging/sharing games (but dislikes hard ntr crap) - I was surprised to find myself disappointed the photoshoot scene didnt have "harder" netori style outcomes, like after taking the topless shots, the mc gives her an ultimatum; she can either continue for more money and make it big or quit, but for the former the boyfriend needs to stay in the room and watch. (this fork perhaps only being reachable with a threshold of photoshoot dick score, forgetting the var name)

Ranking them, I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking Nikki girl best girl, a unique and emotive amber eyed creature amongst a sea of floozies. :p
The name save mod is a true life saver, you can go so many diffrent routes it would be hard to catch up where did u save which patch without it. Anyway you are doing amazing job Neon i play this game since first release and i needed to support you for ammount of time you put in this project, so i became a patron, keep it up
I must be the only one that hates named save setups simply because it increases the interaction required to do simple saves. I want esc--> click, done.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey, remember how the whole moral of the first Spider-Verse movie was, "Anyone can wear the mask," specifically highlighted by a black kid becoming Spider-Man? :D

Anyways, general FYI: After consulting with patrons, I'm probably going to be putting the next update out a little early, with just the Viola and Ashe stuff. It's already over 600 renders, likely to hit 800, and the Ashe stuff ends in a way that makes for a fairly clean chapter break.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, remember how the whole moral of the first Spider-Verse movie was, "Anyone can wear the mask," specifically highlighted by a black kid becoming Spider-Man? :D

Anyways, general FYI: After consulting with patrons, I'm probably going to be putting the next update out a little early, with just the Viola and Ashe stuff. It's already over 600 renders, likely to hit 800, and the Ashe stuff ends in a way that makes for a fairly clean chapter break.
How much Viola content are we talking about?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You knowwwww, the next update would be a little lean as is right now, only containing brief scenes with Risa and Alex, as well as the end with Gabby and Madison.

Maybe I can squeeze a Mason errand in. >_>
End? Isn't Gabby a main LI?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes