Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
While on the topic of cancel culture and how they failed to cancel Ashe in here too, I'm really curious to see more of her character; we've had some great character development on the Nicki side (probably the most developed main girl so far), but my MC still has the hots for Ashe, so for the long run (if there's a point where the MC has to choose), these two are the main contenders so far.

Once again, I'm glad the game is getting the attention it deserves, one could easily brush it off due to some tags are usually associated with below average AVNs, but that's from the case here. Also, development is transparent and steady, one of the few titles I actually support in here.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That's fine, not everything has to be sex. We don't know much about Viola (y)
Did you ever read the short story for her I posted here? It's kind of informative, tying together some of the odds and ends we've learned about her. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to digging into her, in future updates.

While on the topic of cancel culture and how they failed to cancel Ashe in here too, I'm really curious to see more of her character; we've had some great character development on the Nicki side (probably the most developed main girl so far), but my MC still has the hots for Ashe, so for the long run (if there's a point where the MC has to choose), these two are the main contenders so far.

Once again, I'm glad the game is getting the attention it deserves, one could easily brush it off due to some tags are usually associated with below average AVNs, but that's from the case here. Also, development is transparent and steady, one of the few titles I actually support in here.
I think/hope people will walk away from the next update seeing Ashe as some endgame love interest material. A lot of people who read the short story I just published with her seem to have really liked it. There's more to Ashe than there seems, but I think it's fun that she's just a cool girl who's really into kinky sex and the MC. :p

And thanks!

now one of ashe as cammy from street fighter 6
You got it!

Ashe Cammy.png

:D

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
Did you ever read the short story for her I posted here? It's kind of informative, tying together some of the odds and ends we've learned about her. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to digging into her, in future updates.

I think/hope people will walk away from the next update seeing Ashe as some endgame love interest material. A lot of people who read the short story I just published with her seem to have really liked it. There's more to Ashe than there seems, but I think it's fun that she's just a cool girl who's really into kinky sex and the MC. :p

And thanks!

You got it!

View attachment 2698365

I wanted the original, not the Netflix version, and with the new suit, I feel cheated

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

And thanks!

You got it!

View attachment 2698365

I'm so confused, Im too old to know sf6, but cammy in SF2 was different.....hmm maybe I'm just remembering wrong..ill check.

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Well, the thing is, there's not really a 'dark route.' There's dark decisions, and those decisions have individual consequences. You can be the nicest guy in the world to everyone, except one girl. And how deeply that girl impacts your MC's life will vary based on their relationship.

If you chose Viola's dark scene in her first appearance, she's basically gone. We'll hear about her a bit, but this pair of images kind of shows how that looks in practice. In one version, you see Viola on a bench after she's just finished a shift at work. So, you can choose to stop and talk to her, or drive off and leave her. In another version, you never see her, because she never returned to work after that night.
I'll be honest, that kinda sucks ass - and not in the good way. "Your story, your game" caveat, no problem there, just airing an opinion. If you can taboo Ashe in a dirty alleyway and leave her there then show up at her house and take her out on a date, in front of her parents no less - I don't see any reason to nuke an entire character for a similar interaction. There's definitely ways to logic in a reason for the MC to insert himself into her life, particularly one with a far more vulnerable position than Ashe's. Heck, if Ashe just told her dad what happened then Mr "knocked out in one punch by a twink like Jamie" would be fucking worm food, never mind the fact that she's in her own country and legal system with only her career on the line (and a potential massive lawsuit settlement to gain). But Viola? Sick mother, desperate for money and in a foreign country that's currently at war with her home nation? Not a single way for a corrupt MC to impose himself? No way. Doesn't even make sense for her to leave her job.
I would rather the option not be there at all, patch or not, than to suddenly lose an entire character for such inconsistent reasons.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'll be honest, that kinda sucks ass - and not in the good way. "Your story, your game" caveat, no problem there, just airing an opinion. If you can taboo Ashe in a dirty alleyway and leave her there then show up at her house and take her out on a date, in front of her parents no less - I don't see any reason to nuke an entire character for a similar interaction. There's definitely ways to logic in a reason for the MC to insert himself into her life, particularly one with a far more vulnerable position than Ashe's. Heck, if Ashe just told her dad what happened then Mr "knocked out in one punch by a twink like Jamie" would be fucking worm food, never mind the fact that she's in her own country and legal system with only her career on the line (and a potential massive lawsuit settlement to gain). But Viola? Sick mother, desperate for money and in a foreign country that's currently at war with her home nation? Not a single way for a corrupt MC to impose himself? No way. Doesn't even make sense for her to leave her job.
I would rather the option not be there at all, patch or not, than to suddenly lose an entire character for such inconsistent reasons.
Those are two different situations:
- Ashe scene is blackmail and coercion. They know each other and Guy has power over her life situation.
- Viola dark scene is plain rape. Viola doesn't know who her rapist is.

Reactions: Machete

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Well, the thing is, there's not really a 'dark route.' There's dark decisions, and those decisions have individual consequences. You can be the nicest guy in the world to everyone, except one girl. And how deeply that girl impacts your MC's life will vary based on their relationship.

If you chose Viola's dark scene in her first appearance, she's basically gone. We'll hear about her a bit, but this pair of images kind of shows how that looks in practice. In one version, you see Viola on a bench after she's just finished a shift at work. So, you can choose to stop and talk to her, or drive off and leave her. In another version, you never see her, because she never returned to work after that night.

View attachment 2694753 View attachment 2694754

Now, what effect does this really have on MC? Not a big one. To him, she was just some nobody he ran across in the course of his day. If he's on Gabby's good path, but Viola's dark path, you may feel some reverberations. And there'll be some scenes that will play out differently with another character. But, they'll be relatively minimal.

It's like the multiverse. You have a single timeline, and then you make decisions, and that timeline branches. Sometimes you make a little decision and it branches and rejoins the main timeline, and sometimes you make a huge decision and big changes happen, putting you in an alternate universe. Big acts of good or evil are likely to have big effects, though.

I don't want to give too much away, and I don't want to discuss it too much. People will want to jump to conclusions, and I'd rather they just wait and play the updates. :D
I don't think we should completely cut out characters on the basis of the path chosen.

Maybe keeping the routes separate, if you go on a dark Viola path, sure you will be getting your sex scene as soon as possible within the first appearance itself, but you will be effectively blocking out any future scenes or a potential relationship/affection that you could build with the character itself.

However on the flip side, consider a different path:
Grey path for Viola: where you become her sponsor/benefactor
Pure path for Viola: where you end up with her.

Same goes for Nicki. If the player absolutely wants to be rude to her, or force her to do anal in the first part - Sure, you get your fun. But by doing so, you lose the fun/playful Nicki in the future path and lose your chance at building a genuine relationship with her.

I am personally awaiting a gallery implementation for this game so I can stick to my (mostly) good path, ideally aiming for a harem ending, while not missing out on what's happening on the flip side. Maintaining multiple saves gets tedious and sometimes the dark path gets too out of hand for me personally. At least there's a quick-skip option in such cases.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes