Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I ask just in case the dev in the end made you chose only one girl. I hope not because is really hard to chose.
dev said - there maybe will be sorta harem for dark path, but for most part you eventually will have to choose, for now you can play with everyone
I'm sorry if I missed it, I did look, but what is the difference between the versions? vanilla v regular?
vanilla - censored (no dark path), normal - full (needs taboo patch to unlock dark path options)

Reactions: cccxxx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really nice update, Ashe was good as always and Viola was welcome.
Thought, if that is really Pepper she is going straight on the ignore or abuse list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When will we get the sister?
Well you have Ashe to satisfy your kink until the real Cassie arrives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Liftoff7073

Jun 16, 2019
I love variety, but I feel like at this point horizontal growth actually hurts content on specific paths. On Ashe's dark path the new dinner scene is such an amazing build-up, then MC even says something like "it's gonna be even wilder than back in the alley" and then it just fades to black???? and cuts basically to the post-scene, like what sort of a blueballing is this? And if you decided to use pill you get an actual sex scene, but it's different vibe. Maybe instead of having additional branches in every path it would be better to have the initial big separation (bad/good guy) with 2 high quality paths, just like it was before, instead of going for quantity over quality like it felt in this update

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered but is "Friends Indeed" just a nickname for the Patreon version or is it what it actually says on the title screen when you open the game? It still said "Friends in Need' on my title screen so I am unsure of what version I downloaded.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
does Mason have any set sexual roles?
Mason is a sub as far as we can tell from what has been presented. You can treat him like a boy or a girl as you please but it is clear that dressing Mason up in girl's clothes is the asshole path. However, he seems pretty up for whatever due to desperation and mistreatment.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Mason is a sub as far as we can tell from what has been presented. You can treat him like a boy or a girl as you please but it is clear that dressing Mason up in girl's clothes is the asshole path. However, he seems pretty up for whatever due to desperation and mistreatment.
so, not really trans. wasn't really thinking about the name--no real rest in over 12 years.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so, not really trans. wasn't really thinking about the name--no real rest in over 12 years.
Mason is trans but only female to male in a medically non-transitioned state. He probably needs to attend to his other problems before working with a doctor on any transitioning treatments like hormones or surgery.

Reactions: Hungover00
Feb 16, 2020
Apologies if this has been answered but is "Friends Indeed" just a nickname for the Patreon version or is it what it actually says on the title screen when you open the game? It still said "Friends in Need' on my title screen so I am unsure of what version I downloaded.
It actually says Friends Indeed on the title screen

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Vanilla = Patreon
Wonder where the line is where enough developers will give Patreon the finger and just stick with SS instead. I know it's MC and Visa that are the scapegoats, but the reality is the upper management pulling the strings IMO...they keep pushing, it'll happen sooner or later...sooner I hope.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
dev said - there maybe will be sorta harem for dark path, but for most part you eventually will have to choose, for now you can play with everyone

vanilla - censored (no dark path), normal - full (needs taboo patch to unlock dark path options)
Damn that sucks, it looks like the game was made especially for harem.

All the women you meet and you get to chose only one....and i'm more of a fan of good guy path rather than dark path.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wonder where the line is where enough developers will give Patreon the finger and just stick with SS instead. I know it's MC and Visa that are the scapegoats, but the reality is the upper management pulling the strings IMO...they keep pushing, it'll happen sooner or later...sooner I hope.
Well, as I see it, the biggest reason most stick to Patreon (I guess dev's can correct me) is "PayPal", SS only accepts CC and that's it, and only VISA/Mastercard at that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, as I see it, the biggest reason most stick to Patreon (I guess dev's can correct me) is "PayPal", SS only accepts CC and that's it, and only VISA/Mastercard at that.
Patreon is also more "mainstream". And has better UI and features than SS. But worse in censorship

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes