jish55

Nov 23, 2017
just played the dark route and good route,vidal.
and you are right,
i only get it on the dark route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly not sure why it was blocked on the good route when that's not really a good or bad choice (sort of come off as a dick to refuse her when she's bent over like that).

• Sad
Reactions: soprano31

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Quick FYI: I’m still out of town today but should be home in the evening of the 25th to begin fielding questions/comments.

But, I wanted to say that I know Ashe’s dark path endings are rather abrupt. I told my patrons I’d be returning to both to fill them out with more content. I was just running out of time before I left the country, and wanted to get it out the door before then.

Honestly not sure why it was blocked on the good route when that's not really a good or bad choice (sort of come off as a dick to refuse her when she's bent over like that).
Just an abundance of caution. :’D

Sep 3, 2020
Quick FYI: I’m still out of town today but should be home in the evening of the 25th to begin fielding questions/comments.

But, I wanted to say that I know Ashe’s dark path endings are rather abrupt. I told my patrons I’d be returning to both to fill them out with more content. I was just running out of time before I left the country, and wanted to get it out the door before then.

Just an abundance of caution. :’D
I have a question that I've already asked it for Nikki

but I wanted to ask it for my

second favorite girl to

you think maybe they'll be an option to turn Ashe into my wife /baby mama

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know why but the patch isn't working for me. Even after overriding the files the dark path won't show
If you using the vailla version it will not work...you have to use the SS version, the main one in the OP or my compressed version.

Patch also must say this:

label patch:
$ patch = True
return

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
It's because the version that was posted here earlier had content removed, putting just the small patch file in the game folder can unlock some choices, mainly Ashe pretending to be sis, but for a true dark path most of the images are missing and code removed.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's because the version that was posted here earlier had content removed, putting just the small patch file in the game folder can unlock some choices, mainly Ashe pretending to be sis, but for a true dark most of the images are missing and code removed.
Both versions are here, the main one is the SS version, the vanilla one is marked as such. Vanilla honestly should just be removed and will stop confusing people.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes