Oct 30, 2019
Yeah. It's honestly creepier when the rape is brushed aside and the characters turn it into romance. Also, it takes away everything that's arousing about it in the first place for people who enjoy that content, so wtf is the god damned point? Just make it a romance if that's what it was going to attempt to be anyways. Attempting middle-ground with rape is bound to be a please-no-one route and just completely takes you out of the story and the characters; 100% unbelievable in the worst way.

Certifiable rape fetishitist here! my humble request to any writers that happen to read this: Please go for the the unnatural middle ground that minimizes the the effects of trauma and just completely fails to depict the harsh realities of what it means to be survivor. Romanticization is absolutely vital, absolutely a key skill for writing noncon erotica is to be able to romanticize in a way that's elegant and intuitive.

Last edited:

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
There are a few missing assets in my playthrough near the end with the sex scene with the smoking hot blonde at the apartment... Black screen with text transposed on it.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
There are a few missing assets in my playthrough near the end with the sex scene with the smoking hot blonde at the apartment... Black screen with text transposed on it.
Some folks on the Discord were having that issue. I think what happened is I forgot to put the animation codes into the script for the clean version. So, the ch4_3.rpa directs to a script.rpa that doesn’t have those animations cued up.

Downloading and using the Friends in Need file instead of Friends Indeed should fix it.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
damn what an update. ♥

is anyone else having a "i dont fuck anything" playthrough?
getting away from that blond sexbomb is a real challenge. :LOL:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Hey NeonGhosts, loved this update. But I have to ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that this update hit all the right buttons for me. More stuff hinted at on Viola's route, other options popping up at the end, just really good stuff all around. I think you're one of the few developers who's really been doing a good job of juggling the multiple characters that appear in this game. A lot of other visual novels really struggle when it comes to making their characters out to be believable and actually viable for the spotlight in the game, rather than 2 hoggin all the spotlight with no mention of the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: katzenstreu

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Hey NeonGhosts, loved this update. But I have to ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that this update hit all the right buttons for me. More stuff hinted at on Viola's route, other options popping up at the end, just really good stuff all around. I think you're one of the few developers who's really been doing a good job of juggling the multiple characters that appear in this game. A lot of other visual novels really struggle when it comes to making their characters out to be beleivable and actually viable for the spotlight in the game, rather than 2 hoggin all the spotlight with no mention of the others.
imo, Ashe's incest kink for later scenes should be checked if you find out she's into it the first time you fuck her in your condo.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
imo, Ashe's incest kink for later scenes should be checked if you find out she's into it the first time you fuck her in your condo.
Yeah, replying to both at once.. I didn’t really anticipate this scene until I was writing it. So, I’ve made a note that, when I redo Chapter One and force everyone to start new games, I’ll flag it and tie it to that decision in Chapter Two, so she won’t bring it up unless you previously expressed an interest in it.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah, replying to both at once.. I didn’t really anticipate this scene until I was writing it. So, I’ve made a note that, when I redo Chapter One and force everyone to start new games, I’ll flag it and tie it to that decision in Chapter Two, so she won’t bring it up unless you previously expressed an interest in it.
That's all I can ask. Thank you!

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is there even a point of having "Friends Indeed" in the OP? especially marked as "Vanilla Version" which usually imply "default" version
i suspect people will be still grabbing it by mistake and then complain here about missing paths

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes