Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Good update, even though I'm not a big Ashe fan. Loved the Viola bits. Interested to see how Nikki not being there plays out. I assume it's not an end path for her. The path where she is there looks like it has possibilities too. Looking forward to the next one!

Maevos

May 4, 2019
There are a few missing assets in my playthrough near the end with the sex scene with the smoking hot blonde at the apartment... Black screen with text transposed on it.
This happened to me with the "vanilla" version. It was the only version available at the time. So I tried the "default" version and the missing images were there. They are actually animated images depicting the act of sex which is obviously a big deal.

Vanilla = Friends Indeed
Default = Friends In Need

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the versions in the OP.

I've read in the last pages that the vanilla version is Patreon's "light" version without a dark path, while the other version is the standard with all the dark stuff. But then, it turns out that you still have to apply the taboo patch to the standard version in order to get all that content :WaitWhat:. What's the point in that if there's already a vanilla version? Shouldn't the standard version have all the content unlocked in it already? I don't know what I'm missing there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a bit confused about the versions in the OP.

I've read in the last pages that the vanilla version is Patreon's "light" version without a dark path, while the other version is the standard with all the dark stuff. But then, it turns out that you still have to apply the taboo patch to the standard version in order to get all that content :WaitWhat:.
What's the point in that if there's already a vanilla version? I don't know what I'm missing there.
Nah, both versions actually contain a "patch", vanilla has the content removed regardless (it's smaller in size) and won't activate. In the standard version, you need to open patch.rpa with notpad++, notepad, whatever, and change the settings false to true.

label patch:
$ patch = False
return
Now to do this

label patch:
$ patch = True
return
Can't remember the reason why it's set to default as false, the patch here is the dummy version, copy/replace play.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nah, both versions actually contain a "patch", vanilla has the content removed regardless (it's smaller in size) and won't activate. In the standard version, you need to open patch.rpa with notpad++, notepad, whatever, and change the settings false to true.

Can't remember the reason why it's set to default as false, the patch here is the dummy version, copy/replace play.
extra contingency protection for patreon and (in the future) steam
I see. Thank you, guys.

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
NeonGhosts Just wanted to make a small bug report, in lines 5107-5111 in the new chapter, ashe bracelet goes switching between two different versions. Not sure if its intended and its not really important but just wanted to let you know.
Really love the game and im enjoying the new chapter.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes