Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
very good update, with the decision at the end it seems that the paths start to separate (different development to know about pepper, to go with nicky or to hang out with risa), then something can happen to make this "even" maybe but with nicky I see it difficult, the other 2 can happen at any time; looking forward to the next update which should have the nicky scene and we will finally see gabby again and how things evolve with madison getting her husband out of jail. With any luck brittani also appears as the mc finds out what her has happened and it would be a good act to strengthen their relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
all I care about is the table scene and I'm not getting it for some reason
just played the dark route and good route,vidal.
and you are right,
i only get it on the dark route.
That's strange, because i got that scene on the good guy route...i have no path were i abuse Ashe.
Does the bikini you choose for Cassie has something to with if you get that scene, or if you got the first incest play with Ashe, the first time you meet her ?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
That's strange, because i got that scene on the good guy route...i have no path were i abuse Ashe.
Does the bikini you choose for Cassie has something to with if you get that scene, or if you got the first incest play with Ashe, the first time you meet her ?
the dev already mentioned some of that and I think he said it was not related to the above choice (ch2 if I remember correctly) if you chose incest roleplay and that he was going to fix it when he did the ch1 remake.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
taboo patch doesnt work for me, any suggestions?
You probably have the vanilla version. Check which version you got.

"Friends in Need" (2.43GB) vanilla says "Friends Indeed" (2.19GB)

For the patch to work, you need Friends in Need.

The standard, go to the game folder, then find patch.rpy, and either open it with notepad/notepad++ and change false to true and save.

Or use the taboo patch, and copy/replace.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I know that in the past I have said I don't like Nicki (still not sure I do), but that aside, this game has a ton of content, and the content differs greatly depending on choices. You can be a very nice guy, or a rapist, or something in between. You should really download the game and try lots of different choices. Anyway no matter what you think about Nicki, the game is very well done, lot of stuff for most everyone. I wish the developer continued success and good fortune. peace.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
You probably have the vanilla version. Check which version you got.

"Friends in Need" (2.43GB) vanilla says "Friends Indeed" (2.19GB)

For the patch to work, you need Friends in Need.

The standard, go to the game folder, then find patch.rpa, and either open it with notepad/notepad++ and change false to true and save.

Or use the taboo patch, and copy/replace.
yeah, at first i downloaded the vanilla version by mistake, redownloaded the other one afterwards
1692863968569.png
this is whats in my patch.rpy, dont have a .rpa in there

is there maybe a permanent somewhere that could confuse the dirty version?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
Just played the game from the start again. Really enjoyed the bad guy route. It's not just about being able to be mean and brutal (degrading others, slapping, raping and all that), but also about catching MC showing a nostalgic, vulnerable side during brief moments of clarity. Now that's great drama, and I suspect it won't be as touching, even poignant as in the good guy route.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
You know, Neon mentioned how on the evil route it wouldn't be this demented harem, but a slow decent where the girls act like real people and one by one drop from Guy's life, but this update that kind of hit home.

Viola is obviously absent from the update entirely, and Neon mentioned how after what happened she just shut down, stopped going to work, etc. Then in this update, while going through the meanest options possible, where you demean Ashe telling her that she's nothing but a burden on her friends and family...

I think I know how Ashe leaves the story on the evil route.

I applaud the writing for the bad route, and how it treats the characters like actual human beings. Some people do just accept it, accustomed if not content with their misery. Some go full stockholm syndrome, not necessarily enjoying it, but completely twisted into believing their abuser really does care about them, and that if they just stopped making the abuser angry, things would be better. Others just break. The result of that break differs.

You care about your characters Neon, and it makes their pain feel much more real. I can't say I'm finding much enjoyment out of this path, but I'll raise a toast to your writing when I reach the end of this road, watching a miserable and empty man reach the finish line to find himself all alone, in spirit if not in body.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there a bug in Risa storyline?

Even though I don't smoke the joint, I still end up being stoned and sleep on her lap.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Kudos to the author. The plot is really compelling and you get hooked right away in the narrative. It's fast paced but I'm really enjoying the ride. You also have the balls to actually give horrible choices that would make players be as cruel as they want to be and still have it be meaningful. I usually play cruel paths first to see the content available and then play as good Guy as a palate cleanser for the terrible deeds in the previous playthrough and to end in a good note. (y)

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The romance path scenes are the best for Ashe lovers. You learn new things about Ashe's past and share some tender moments, by the end she almost confess being in love with the MC.
On the other hand reluctant Ashe is prolly te best scene in the game so far. I'm talking about sending her to home with a tease.
Blackmail her - Force her to date you - Help Viola - Be a good guy during your date - Send her home with a tease.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes