watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Anyone doing an android version for this update?
There's an android port but it's incomplete. Missing stuff with Ashe (sis roleplay, table fuck), missing option with Brittani (sis roleplay), etc.

Wait for someone to make a complete patched port or just play the Windows version.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
I dare you to avoid a harem path in this game. Do your absolute best. I'll wait right over here...
Simple: I selected Nicki as my one and only, doing what I can to help her to love me more and more.
Every other LI, I ignore as much as possible: no flirting, no complimenting, nothing that would get them interested in me.
Thus, I am only making love with Nicki. Harem avoided.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Felt like a short update but it's prob just due to the different branches and stuff.

s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
But, dude! She never ever chose MC - she even left to go precisely to her abusive BF,
instead of effectively staying in the arms of MC who has been smitten with her since for ever.

Do her actual intents and purposes not mean anything to you?
But, dude! She is a female. What the fuck would you care about her "intents and purposes"? Chill out with the white-knighting.

• Haha
Reactions: Rasturac

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
But, dude! She is a female. What the fuck would you care about her "intents and purposes"? Chill out with the white-knighting.
This would seem to imply that all it takes to be attractive is to be female? Wut? And yeah, I would think the intents and purposes can make some attractive vs. not... That's not white knighting, that's just basic human perception.

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk
Sep 3, 2020
Really nice update, Ashe was good as always and Viola was welcome.
Thought, if that is really Pepper she is going straight on the ignore or abuse list.

Well you have Ashe to satisfy your kink until the real Cassie arrives.
okay can somebody tell me what I need to do to unlock the scene
don't tell me I can't unlock it on the good guy route

Sep 3, 2020
The first scene(webcam)you can have,when you get out of bed with ashe ,
and you can choose what to do

the second scene you have when you have eaten with ashe,
and have not drugged her.

And yes,you have the scenes on the good guy route.

all I care about is the table scene and I'm not getting it for some reason

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Replayed it again now, and yeah, it's clear those enjoying Ashe's character (me, of course) will appreciate the update the most, so the content was great to me. The scene variations were all good. It was nice to see some extra background given to her character as well, and to me, she's disputing the long-term LI spot with Nikki. I really can't wait to see how the MC's involvement with the girls will affect their stories, and if these stories collide eventually. To me, he hasn't settled for anyone just yet, so there's no emotional harm being done to anyone as of now. Whoever leaves Ashe alone for the night needs to go to jail.

Again, good content, render quality keeps improving and so does the writing. One of the finest VNs out there, needs even more buzz.

Only thing missing is certainly a gallery for all the scenes (all the scenes, yes). But that's a minor thing.

As of now, my ranking of the 'LIs':

1) Nikki/Ashe
2) Viola/Mason.
3) Brit.
4) Pepper.
5) Gabby.

They are all good, tho.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Since Gaby's my main, wasn't as big a fan of this update, where my hope is that we get a major Gaby update next.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes