Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Viola's a lesbian? Did I miss something?
What do you have against viola ?
And why on earth would she be "our resident lesbian"?

And why would it be impossible for you to start a romance with her,
i would move heaven and earth to make this cute,blonde angel fall in love with me !! :love::love:
View attachment 2957164
Why would I have anything against Viola? :( My understanding was that she was a lesbian. She could also be bi, obviously, I don't know for sure, I'm just convinced she's a lesbian; even if she is bi, though, she could still lean towards women over men as many bi people have a preference. But, if she is a lesbian, her romance path would obviously have to be a considerable, if not impossible, challenge for the MC. So, really, her & Cassie should probably be the hardest, longest, most blue-balled romances of the game.

It may even turn out that her romance path will in the long-run be infertile ground for the MC. What I mean by that is that there are lesbian women who dabble in hetero relationships, and maybe even some who convince themselves they're bi, but discover that they're confusing feelings of closeness and friendly love with romantic love. She might in the end discover something like that and end up pulling away from MC eventually. There are tons of stories of married women doing something like that, being in denial or confused, even ashamed etc. And depending on her cultural views on homosexuality, that shame aspect might heavily influence her decisions.

Or maybe MC ends up being the confused one projecting his own feelings onto Viola, where Neon allows the player to interpret her behavior however they want; i.e., MC goes in for a kiss and... Viola reciprocates! Maybe the player can interpret it as "yeah, she's into me" when the reality is that she thinks the MC is a really sweet guy, but she's so afraid for her & her mother's financial situation that she's swept by MC's tide that she feels almost powerless to resist, too afraid to say no, and so on; power dynamics and all that.

I obviously am just pulling from my ass at this point, but it's fun to try and anticipate story & character beats for this game :)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I obviously am just pulling from my ass at this point, but it's fun to try and anticipate story & character beats for this game :)
Hmm indeed lol. I think you're projecting...a lot. Even with her backstory from neon...I would doubt she is gay, bi or anything else. I would imagine it's a crush on a friend, one of the very few people she has got close to. She has probably never had any relationship of any kind whatsoever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so to project her sexual preferances at this point is a stretch I think. She is also a 'confirmed' LI...so unless Neon wishes to get into the realms of 'converting a lesbian'...then a lesbian she is definitely not.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since i see no tag for lesbianism, i don't think Viola will be a lesbian. i hope not anyway, Viola is definately an LI i want to see more scenes with.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hmm indeed lol. I think you're projecting...a lot. Even with her backstory from neon...I would doubt she is gay, bi or anything else. I would imagine it's a crush on a friend, one of the very few people she has got close to. She has probably never had any relationship of any kind whatsoever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so to project her sexual preferances at this point is a stretch I think. She is also a 'confirmed' LI...so unless Neon wishes to get into the realms of 'converting a lesbian'...then a lesbian she is definitely not.
well, she is definitely either bi or lesbian. i dont see a straight woman obsessing over and masturbating to another chick lol but i guess weirder things have happened.. :LOL: but yeah, she's an inexperienced virgin and I guess she's considered a confirmed LI, so... im not sure what we'll discover about her in the end. i dont know if neon wants to surprise us with her or not :unsure:

when we first started discussing her sexuality in this thread way back, i remember wondering if we'd get like... hesitant 'sloppy seconds' sex scenes from her, maybe... as in, if we banged Gabby, Viola would be up for tasting her on our cock or something (basically opposite of Risa haha). perhaps other women she found beautiful, too. And in those scenes, Guy wouldn't really be the main event in her mind, but instead a way for her to be closer to the women she can't have. But, again, more projected fantasies.. it's just too fun for me haha :p

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
well, she is definitely either bi or lesbian. i dont see a straight woman obsessing over and masturbating to another chick lol but i guess weirder things have happened.. :LOL: but yeah, she's an inexperienced virgin and I guess she's considered a confirmed LI, so... im not sure what we'll discover about her in the end. i dont know if neon wants to surprise us with her or not :unsure:

when we first started discussing her sexuality in this thread way back, i remember wondering if we'd get like... hesitant 'sloppy seconds' sex scenes from her, maybe... as in, if we banged Gabby, Viola would be up for tasting her on our cock or something (basically opposite of Risa haha). perhaps other women she found beautiful, too. And in those scenes, Guy wouldn't really be the main event in her mind. But, again, more projected fantasies.. it's just too fun for me haha :p
you have a beautiful fantasy,
a beautiful lesbian threesome with Viola who orally satisfies Pepper or Brittani,
while she is taken from behind by the mc.
The perfect wet dream,Neon let it become reality !!:love::love:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm, i never saw a scene with Viola masterbating thinking about a girl, guess that must be on the bad Guy path. i only play as Good Guy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well, she is definitely either bi or lesbian. i dont see a straight woman obsessing over and masturbating to another chick lol but i guess weirder things have happened..
For once in my life..I ask this with all seriousness and no disrespect,....but how old are you? Obviously not very experienced with women...

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
lmao, ok alpha male, my bad. i know nothing about women, please educate me
You know the only place in nature where there is such a thing as an "alpha" male is prey animals. Deer, zebra, giraffes and the like. They fight and fight to get all the girls. But they get eaten by the family of wolves being led by the good, responsible mom and dad.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Damn that was great and i completely missed this until now. :love:

NeonGhosts can you please link those short stories to the OP?
Sure, I'll do that!

Why would I have anything against Viola? :( My understanding was that she was a lesbian. She could also be bi, obviously, I don't know for sure, I'm just convinced she's a lesbian; even if she is bi, though, she could still lean towards women over men as many bi people have a preference. But, if she is a lesbian, her romance path would obviously have to be a considerable, if not impossible, challenge for the MC. So, really, her & Cassie should probably be the hardest, longest, most blue-balled romances of the game.

It may even turn out that her romance path will in the long-run be infertile ground for the MC. What I mean by that is that there are lesbian women who dabble in hetero relationships, and maybe even some who convince themselves they're bi, but discover that they're confusing feelings of closeness and friendly love with romantic love. She might in the end discover something like that and end up pulling away from MC eventually. There are tons of stories of married women doing something like that, being in denial or confused, even ashamed etc. And depending on her cultural views on homosexuality, that shame aspect might heavily influence her decisions.

Or maybe MC ends up being the confused one projecting his own feelings onto Viola, where Neon allows the player to interpret her behavior however they want; i.e., MC goes in for a kiss and... Viola reciprocates! Maybe the player can interpret it as "yeah, she's into me" when the reality is that she thinks the MC is a really sweet guy, but she's so afraid for her & her mother's financial situation that she's swept by MC's tide that she feels almost powerless to resist, too afraid to say no, and so on; power dynamics and all that.

It obviously wouldn't serve me to divulge too much about Viola's future story here. But, your observations are pretty astute, Phil. If the player has Viola masturbate in the dressing room in front of him, she says Gabby's name, only to pass it off as a Russian phrase that implies MC has a big dick. Plus, if you came into the clothing store with Gabby, and then later stop to pick up Viola in the rain, she'll immediately get in the car with you. On every other path, even the friendly ones, she's a little wary, despite Ashe's presence. So, it's safe to say she thinks pretty highly of Gabby, and anyone who'd associate with her.

As for what that means for her sexuality, there's lots of possibilities. Maybe she's bi, maybe she's straight with an exception (for Gabby), or maybe she's gay with an exception (for MC). I've talked about this before, but I'm a huge dork for romantic comedies, romance novels, etc. And there's this bit in the Jennifer Lopez/Matthew McConnaughey movie, The Wedding Planner, which I quite like. The main character's dad is explaining how he was married into an arranged marriage, and explains, "We couldn't even look at each other. I was in love with another girl and your mother wanted nothing to do with me. She said I had big eyebrows and a low IQ. Anyway, one day I got very sick with scarlet fever, and er, she stayed by my side. She took good care of me. For the first time, I appreciated her. Then the appreciation grew to respect. Respect grew to like. Then like grew to love. A deeper love than I could ever hope for."

Love isn't always a straight path -- pun intended. It's possible to have your heart set on one thing, only to find something else that makes you just as happy.

Honestly, all the love interests have serious complications standing in the way of them, and a relationship. Bad boyfriends, absent husbands, children, age gaps, substance abuse, crises of confidence, and on and on. But, I think that makes it more rewarding to achieve the romance ending with any of them. If each character was introduced as immediately horny for MC, with absolutely no complications in the way of a relationship, I think that'd get pretty boring pretty quickly.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Sure, I'll do that!

It obviously wouldn't serve me to divulge too much about Viola's future story here. But, your observations are pretty astute, Phil. If the player has Viola masturbate in the dressing room in front of him, she says Gabby's name, only to pass it off as a Russian phrase that implies MC has a big dick. Plus, if you came into the clothing store with Gabby, and then later stop to pick up Viola in the rain, she'll immediately get in the car with you. On every other path, even the friendly ones, she's a little wary, despite Ashe's presence. So, it's safe to say she thinks pretty highly of Gabby, and anyone who'd associate with her.

As for what that means for her sexuality, there's lots of possibilities. Maybe she's bi, maybe she's straight with an exception (for Gabby), or maybe she's gay with an exception (for MC). I've talked about this before, but I'm a huge dork for romantic comedies, romance novels, etc. And there's this bit in the Jennifer Lopez/Matthew McConnaughey movie, The Wedding Planner, which I quite like. The main character's dad is explaining how he was married into an arranged marriage, and explains, "We couldn't even look at each other. I was in love with another girl and your mother wanted nothing to do with me. She said I had big eyebrows and a low IQ. Anyway, one day I got very sick with scarlet fever, and er, she stayed by my side. She took good care of me. For the first time, I appreciated her. Then the appreciation grew to respect. Respect grew to like. Then like grew to love. A deeper love than I could ever hope for."

Love isn't always a straight path -- pun intended. It's possible to have your heart set on one thing, only to find something else that makes you just as happy.

Honestly, all the love interests have serious complications standing in the way of them, and a relationship. Bad boyfriends, absent husbands, children, age gaps, substance abuse, crises of confidence, and on and on. But, I think that makes it more rewarding to achieve the romance ending with any of them. If each character was introduced as immediately horny for MC, with absolutely no complications in the way of a relationship, I think that'd get pretty boring pretty quickly.
I think I understand you. Thx for taking time to illuminate :D It's kinda sweet thinking of a romance with Viola being sort of like an arranged marriage. Maybe Gabby remains an unrequited love, and maybe Guy's romantic infatuation isn't shared at first, but Guy's not so bad in the long run, and her and her mom are taken care of financially. Seeds of change grow a fresh pair of eyes. It would definitely stand out with regards to relationship dynamics compared to the other LIs. I suck at baseball, though, so maybe I'm not catching this :LOL:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You know the only place in nature where there is such a thing as an "alpha" male is prey animals. Deer, zebra, giraffes and the like. They fight and fight to get all the girls. But they get eaten by the family of wolves being led by the good, responsible mom and dad.
I think you misread/interpreted their comment. I'm pretty sure they're sarcastically referring to the other as an alpha, to lampoon that the other person probably buys into alpha/beta bullshit, not to assert that the other person isn't an "alpha"

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I admit I also love romantic stories that try to be different
I feel like that is the case here
It's not just your typical girl meets boy story
The romance paths in this have heart & Soul imo

I really liked that insight into Viola's character
This game has some of the sweetest & Kindest girls in any game I have ever played

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so viola is a lesbian then
As for what that means for her sexuality, there's lots of possibilities. Maybe she's bi, maybe she's straight with an exception (for Gabby), or maybe she's gay with an exception (for MC). I've talked about this before, but I'm a huge dork for romantic comedies, romance novels, etc.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm referring to the fact that right up there with rape...women very often fantasize about other women., espeically the younger they are...well know statistical fact any grown experienced man should know/be aware of.

As for being an alpha, only beta's go around openly calling themselves alphas, I don't recall claiming I was anything.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes