Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Honestly, all the love interests have serious complications standing in the way of them, and a relationship. Bad boyfriends, absent husbands, children, age gaps, substance abuse, crises of confidence, and on and on.
Woah, woah, woah. That's new actually!
I don't remember a single hint about an LI using substances, unless Trevor is an LI :LOL:

Who might it be?

The first that comes to mind is Pepper. It would be a stroke of genius for her to set up Trevor for stealing money to get drugs while she's the one doing it. On the other hand her whole character's archetype is made just for people to suspect her of doing it while she's not.

Alex comes second, because those gains don't come on their own and some help might be required. But she doesn't strike me as that type even if we barely met her.

What about Cassie? MC's yet to be introduced sister. We know nothing about her yet, but from the sparce detail I gathered here and there it could fit her as well. :unsure:

Sep 18, 2017
women very often fantasize about other women., espeically the younger they are...well know statistical fact any grown experienced man should know/be aware of.
LEZZBEEANS!

Sexual domination and taming the monster fantasy. Never heard about hetero women fantasies about women. I've had some odd fantasy dreams as kid, but that is what they are dreams. I didn't get aroused because I dreamed about being the opposite gender. Still 100% straight. Also why should you be aware of what others fantasise about as a grown man?

I don't care to know what others dream about at all. The fact you do puzzles me.

As for being an alpha, only beta's go around openly calling themselves alphas, I don't recall claiming I was anything.
beta-jesse-lee-peterson-1028635210.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Neonghosts says every girl has complications standing in the way of a healthy relationship with the mc
But don't worry everyone that just means I have simp even harder for these beauties
Simping is tiring work
But I must ascend to the next level if I'm to help these lovely ladies

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Neonghosts says every girl has complications standing in the way of a healthy relationship with the mc
But don't worry everyone that just means I have simp even harder for these beauties
Simping is tiring work

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Simping is tiring work
Well, shit. I'm not going to kiss ass(simp) to end the game with someone, so, it might be time to drop this.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reposting since this somehow got deleted with the off topic posts and i believe it is nice to have those here for people who don't check subscribestar or patreon. :)

Neon Ghosts Studio
Sep 25, 2023 02:01 pm

Public post

Dev Update 9/25/23
Hey, folks! How's everyone doing this week?
First, just in case you missed it: I put up a small Brittani photoset yesterday, available to all patrons -- starting at $2. Check it out if you haven't yet.
I don't have toooo much interesting stuff to share this week. I continue to write while picking away at the art for the opening scenes. I knew that this opening would be a bit of a pain due to the way I set it up at the end of the last chapter, buuuuut it doesn't make it any easier.
8675d5da-d32c-4d1e-9675-48d054fef846.png
"Five endings?! Five?! What were you thinking?!"

Still, all my usual gripes aside, I'm having fun with this one. I've had a lot of people caution me against splitting the narrative into too many possible directions, at the risk of having the work spiral out of control. And I think that's a totally valid fear. I've made no secret about the fact the last update really got away from me, and I'm working to avoid that in the next few updates.
But, I really enjoy watching as the story breaks off in interesting directions, presenting me (and you, the player!) with more opportunities and obstacles. I always thought it was kind of trite and twee when authors would do their whole, "Oh, these characters really write themselves.." thing.
But, I'm finding there is some truth to it. Except it's not so much the characters writing themselves, as it is me examining a situation, and really thinking about how the characters might respond to it. Sometimes that leads me down an interesting road, and I'm forced to write something in order to remain true to the characters.
Sometimes that means that I write a situation without fully considering the consequences, only to walk head-first into them a chapter or two later. There's one particular character who, if you have a bad relationship with them, might cause another relationship (or two) to sour. The images below are a big hint in that direction.
With that ominous warning, I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your week! As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!
41012521-c01e-45d3-a222-cd8b814e5790.png 44145831-5216-40dd-a15e-eec7df929981.png f0384bfe-180c-4c94-9aed-85d38f1c8912.png

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
lmao, ok alpha male, my bad. i know nothing about women, please educate me
Well you see, Phillip. Women have a vageener and men have a peener. Coitus occurs when two or more individuals rub butts together until a mega butt is formed. And that is where babies come from. You get it now? This is pretty advanced stuff I'm telling you. You should feel pretty lucky that I chose to impart this knowledge, buddy. :p

Simping is tiring work
It's honestly pretty impressive how you manage to do all that simping across at least 3 or 4 VNs (that I know of). I applaud you for your effort.

Also not gonna lie, I'm starting to like Risa a lot after the latest update. I don't know what that says about me and I don't care.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well you see, Phillip. Women have a vageener and men have a peener. Coitus occurs when two or more individuals rub butts together until a mega butt is formed. And that is where babies come from. You get it now? This is pretty advanced stuff I'm telling you. You should feel pretty lucky that I chose to impart this knowledge, buddy. :p

It's honestly pretty impressive how you manage to do all that simping across at least 3 or 4 VNs (that I know of). I applaud you for your effort.

Also not gonna lie, I'm starting to like Risa a lot after the latest update. I don't know what that says about me and I don't care.
I actually simp in about twenty visual novels lol
Like I said it's tiring work
But beautiful & sweet ladies are worth it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I actually simp in about twenty visual novels lol
Like I said it's tiring work
But beautiful & sweet ladies are worth it
Steps to stronger simping:

1. Eat nothing but mayonnaise whipped together with soy protein. You may substitute vegemite if you live in Australia/NZ.
2. Go to the gym but only work on the supine bicycle
3. Build a shrine to your waifus in every room of your home with pumpkin spice scented candles
3. Sleep in a harem of body pillows

Do these steps and you shall ascend to the next level and be ready to go super simp.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes