Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Typical NTR fan, giving a Facepalm. If you ever try to say something they don't like they have nothing to answer except a Facepalm, as they've facepalmed so often that all their braincells are dead! :LOL:
Lol what? I invite you to go look up any game with NTR and check out the abundance of facepalms it has. Then go look at the pure vanilla games and see there are basically no facepalms. If anybody has dead braincells from facepalming, its the vanilla fans. Specifically the NTR haters who has so little amount of braincells left, they can't fathom people like different things than them.

But facepalms counts as Likes so they are actually helping the game, but don't tell them that.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Lol what? I invite you to go check out every single game with NTR and check out how many facepalms it has. Then go check out the pure vanilla games and see there are basically no facepalms. If anyone has dead braincells from facepalming, its the vanilla fans. Specifically the NTR haters who has so little amount of braincells left, they can't fathom people like different things than them.

But facepalms counts as Likes so they are actually helping the game, but don't tell them that.
Nah, it's cool. You do you, i get some people like it. I just personally can't fathom how or why. But whaterver. As long as it's avoidable i'm cool with NTR content in game. I'm just sad when there is a game with a story i'd like to play but it's an NTR cuckfest. I tried to play a couple but i didn't go far.

Reactions: Famescua and Nerro

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Lol what? I invite you to go look up any game with NTR and check out the abundance of facepalms it has. Then go look at the pure vanilla games and see there are basically no facepalms. If anybody has dead braincells from facepalming, its the vanilla fans. Specifically the NTR haters who has so little amount of braincells left, they can't fathom people like different things than them.

So right you are about being totally wrong! I get a lot facepalms from NTR lovers, so I know what I'm talking about. My IQ is still 163, could still be a member of Mensa if I wanted, so no brain damage here. That crap about vanilla is so old that even my great grandpa laughed at that, NTR is so damn vanilla as anything can be.

And good damn, don't be so serious! Life is but a joke as Bob wrote and Jimi sang. :LOL:

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023

sexbot fan, discard opinion

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Oh la la What elegance of France

At first I didn't know how to treat Manson, I had to reconsider whether or not to accept his sexual favors and how to refer to him, leaning towards referring to him as a man, as long as he doesn't have a penis I don't mind calling him whatever he wants, besides that way he won't wear a ridiculous wig. :ROFLMAO:

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Braincells
David Suchet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Nerro

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
i just will never understand the endless streams of people derailing threads with stupid pointless arguments..

anywhoooo, i wonder if gabby is actually going to become his new 'assistant' (for dark path, it'd have to be id assume) or if that was just a playful description for a non-canon pinup? either way, awooga...

Reactions: lorddarkam

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
i just will never understand the endless streams of people derailing threads with stupid pointless arguments..

anywhoooo, i wonder if gabby is actually going to become his new 'assistant' (for dark path, it'd have to be id assume) or if that was just a playful description for a non-canon pinup? either way, awooga...
or maybe both gabby and nicki..

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
or maybe both gabby and nicki..
now ur thinkin'.... nice. that would be cute seeing them interact. alas, i think maybe it was just non-canon fun :(... she works at the bookstore, after all. but, on the other hand, maybe it could be part time as like training and experience, which her mother would probably approve... or, for dark mc, "training" and "experience" :devilish: also, it would be a great way for gabby and viola to run into each other (if viola's dark path didn't happen). viola cleaning the apartment as gabby arrives for training and advising. maybe viola gets a little drippy in her presence if you know what i mean ehehe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
now ur thinkin'.... nice. that would be cute seeing them interact. alas, i think maybe it was just non-canon fun :(... she works at the bookstore, after all. but, on the other hand, maybe it could be part time as like training and experience, which her mother would probably approve... or, for dark mc, "training" and "experience" :devilish: also, it would be a great way for gabby and viola to run into each other (if viola's dark path didn't happen). viola cleaning the apartment as gabby arrives for training and advising. maybe viola gets a little drippy in her presence if you know what i mean ehehe
Gabby and Viola already know each other. They go to school together or something.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is this the Baldur's Gate 3 of AVNs? So many choices and different paths. I'm loving it. Looking forward to more Viola content.
It's indeed a very well made one. Lots of choices, an interesting story, very likeable and well developed character. Sure in my top list.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Gabby and Viola already know each other. They go to school together or something.
Yeah, I know, but MC doesn't go to their college so we don't get to see that. I'm trying to think of places where they'll regularly interact together next to MC, because they don't come off as friends or anything from memory, so I'd guess they'd need a really good excuse; can't always be the clothes store after all. It's possible he can have an excuse to make a trip to their school, I dunno. But, I'm just saying if Gabby's his new 'assistant', she'll probably make a trip to his apartment, and if Viola happens to be maid-ing about, that's a good opportunity for an interaction between them in MC's presence where they can get to know each other better. But, I'm pretty sure I'm just projecting my own fantasy :) Think that picture was just a good opportunity to tease us.

Reactions: Eland51298

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I know, but MC doesn't go to their college so we don't get to see that. I'm trying to think of places where they'll regularly interact together next to MC, because they don't come off as friends or anything from memory, so I'd guess they'd need a really good excuse; can't always be the clothes store after all. It's possible he can have an excuse to make a trip to their school, I dunno. But, I'm just saying if Gabby's his new 'assistant', she'll probably make a trip to his apartment, and if Viola happens to be maid-ing about, that's a good opportunity for an interaction between them in MC's presence where they can get to know each other better. But, I'm pretty sure I'm just projecting my own fantasy :) Think that picture was just a good opportunity to tease us.
I can solve your problem very simply, guy donated a new library to the school they attend, easy peasy.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes