RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
I for one would prefer the evil MC get something along four endings. Jail, murdered, go completely crazy, and get away with all of it. Each for different reasons. The catharsis of him getting karmic retribution would be nice, and if i'm being completely honest, the fantasy that justice visits folks who deserve it is nice. At the same time, some of the scenes on the evil route seem to show that dude is getting disturbed. And finally, well, not everything is fair, and as I said before, the kinder path is more meaningful by the fact that the crueler path is more rewarding. It makes the choice one that matters, and not one that is done just to avoid punishment.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I for one would prefer the evil MC get something along four endings. Jail, murdered, go completely crazy, and get away with all of it. Each for different reasons. The catharsis of him getting karmic retribution would be nice, and if i'm being completely honest, the fantasy that justice visits folks who deserve it is nice. At the same time, some of the scenes on the evil route seem to show that dude is getting disturbed. And finally, well, not everything is fair, and as I said before, the kinder path is more meaningful by the fact that the crueler path is more rewarding. It makes the choice one that matters, and not one that is done just to avoid punishment.
I have a feeling there'll be multiple endings like you've stated; even one where evil MC gets away with it. It will probably require MC to be smart and know when to back off and even be nice. Like, Nicki can be graped in the beginning (though not after Neon redoes chp 1 apparently), but if you back off and apologize for things afterwards (haven't tried it myself), my impression from others is that she will stick around; is this correct? And I think with Ashe, if you just completely leave her alone during the dinner date in latest update on dark route, I'm guessing the consequences will be lightest on MC... she seems like she just wants to forget about it and move on (key word wants)... and I honestly think she probably will from the perspective of MC, i.e. she won't report it to police or tell her father or anyone else. Pepper feels like she'll also let you get away with one as long as you pay her. And poor Brittani seems like she'll let MC get away with anything. I think she has a history of abuse, so... it would make sense; those individuals tend to be at the highest risk of being revictimized by other pieces of shit :(

There may be characters where dark MC can't get away with anything evil at all though, which I'm sure Neon has planned because he likes character variety and throwing people off haha.. so, those characters a dark MC route will probably have to be in the know to avoid in order to get the "best" evil MC ending; probably won't know until game is complete or near completion. Maybe that character hasn't appeared yet, but my guess would be spirited, confident, headstrong Wren; Carolina & Alex are also possibilities. If Wren could survive leg amputation without getting down about it, pretty sure she can survive MC and give him hell.

Reactions: silversurfer1

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Make sure you’re not using the Vanilla version of the base file.

You need to use the non-Vanilla version, Friends in Need, AND enable the patch, AND start a new game.
Well, it turned out I was a blithering imbecile. I wasn't starting a new game.

What a palaver.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Oh for sure! I'm just saying that, with the way my brain works, I think I'd end up focusing more on the minutiae that interests me, than the sexy fantasy that I feel most people want. Never say never, but with the cast being as big as it is, and Mason already allowing me explore the idea of LGBTQ people, sex work, poverty, and the way they all intersect, a trans girl character would feel a little superfluous. If I was going to do it, I might just introduce a trans lady who's already super successful and well into her transition, as kind of an aspirational figure for Mason. That could be fun.
Damn, I have to admit I really hope you do this. And I also hope you'll let our MC fuck her :love: Even if it's just once and then she disappears into the sunset, content in having had a taste of MC's beautiful monster cock. :cool: You probably won't be able to, but.. fun to hope :p

Oh, and could also be kinda fun if it were a threesome with Mason even. Can be an opportunity for Mason to equip a strap-on and flip the script. I wanna cheer Mason on, give him a strap-on and tease him about how much bigger his cock is than mine, it's not fair Mason :( Yo, Mason, please don't cuck me, that's my girl brooo :LOL: You know, just give our boy some confidence, treat him like the stallion champ he is. An 'adda boy' smack on the hiney when it's over. Ok, end of fantasy dump haha :p

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Ceriond

Nov 14, 2018
I would like some clarification on several things that I did not understand.
what is the difference between the download and the vanilla versiondownload?
What does the taboo content patch contain?
In the solution, in the first choice, i can "be kind if her" or be aggressive. But I have no choice, just to be kind.
At another time, in the bathroom, I should be able to fuck the ass of Nicki. But I have no other choice than doggy style or blowjob. However, before I wasn't nice to her.
How does this happen? Did I miss an option?
Thank you for any answers you can give me.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I would like some clarification on several things that I did not understand.
what is the difference between the download and the vanilla versiondownload?
What does the taboo content patch contain?
In the solution, in the first choice, i can "be kind if her" or be aggressive. But I have no choice, just to be kind.
At another time, in the bathroom, I should be able to fuck the ass of Nicki. But I have no other choice than doggy style or blowjob. However, before I wasn't nice to her.
How does this happen? Did I miss an option?
Thank you for any answers you can give me.
Friends Indeed - heavily censored so as to conform to Patreon standards. Only contains light path elements, I believe.

Friends In Need - the basic game, lightly edited to conform with, well, I'm not sure what standards.

Taboo patch - unlocks more extreme dark path elements in Friends In Need. Does not work with Friends Indeed, as the data unlocked isn't there.

Reactions: fleetp

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
True evil ending would be all girls locked up in the MC custom built sex dungeon. It would be delicious.

Reactions: SoraX13
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes