botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Would it shock you to find out
That I'm going to show them all nothing but love and kindness
All these lovely ladies make me want to simp as hard as I have ever simped before
You and I haven't always agreed in the past, but we definitely do in regard to this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Kekwek

Sep 14, 2022
Hey I have the patch installed but in scene with Ashe where she wants to roleplay as Cassie before the jacuzzi scene I can only refuse the roleplay sex option. Did I something wrong with the patch or I just choose wrong dialogue options earlier on? Ashe isn't drugged and I believe Im on the good guy path (first playthrough tho so im not sure)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hey I have the patch installed but in scene with Ashe where she wants to roleplay as Cassie before the jacuzzi scene I can only refuse the roleplay sex option. Did I something wrong with the patch or I just choose wrong dialogue options earlier on? Ashe isn't drugged and I believe Im on the good guy path (first playthrough tho so im not sure)
-make sure you are in a romance with her
-and buy the right bikini

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like that the mc can have a pet name for Mason and vice versa.

I chose to have Mason call me Honey
And I called Mason Baby

It's like we are married for a bit

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
If I would play dark path but I don't like to personally be something like this for me

Nikki - romantic path she is in my top 5 LI list across AVN's and best girl for me here

Gabby - I have zero interest in her as a LI so she gets dark path automatically

Pepper - mixed on this one like you said cam model makes her a easy target for dark path but she feels broken from what I recall that id just want to help her so maybe romance cant decide

Ashe - I would say dark path cause i'm not that into her like some of the other LI but yeah that date was so romantic cant do dark path

Carolina - I don't fully remember her that well but since she has a daughter id do romance

Brittani - I want to say romance but I get the feeling she would be a fighter so id go dark path

Viola - she is too sweet to do anything dark

Risa - limited content with her but she seemed like she would go dark path for me

Alex - dark path nothing I liked or hated about her so that makes her perfect for dark path

Wren - cant do dark path be to much

Maddison - same as Gabby I have zero interest in them as a LI so dark path is automatically
Don't forget you can also go corruption/findom/humiliation route (w/e you want to call it) where you're not evil rape man, just self-serving "ASS TO ASS" rich man. So maybe that route should be default and you can save dark route for the characters you truly dislike? :cool:

Orrrrr what if you get to cum in Masons hand and make them slap themself with their cummie hand.
You got some great ideas man, I'm a fan of your comments here lmfao :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Don't forget you can also go corruption/findom/humiliation route (w/e you want to call it) where you're not evil rape man, just self-serving "ASS TO ASS" rich man. So maybe that route should be default and you can save dark route for the characters you truly dislike? :cool:
good idea but problem is dont dislike anyone yet but yeah I plan to play that route next time I do a replay. I call that route the asshole route that and well the actual dark route a bit much for me as a MC. Which is a bit ironic cause it isnt if it was another character haha. When I do play the actual dark path I just skim through the dark route once just to see consequences that's it.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018

You got some great ideas man, I'm a fan of your comments here lmfao :LOL:
IMG_0178.gif

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
good idea but problem is dont dislike anyone yet but yeah I plan to play that route next time I do a replay. I call that route the asshole route that and well the actual dark route a bit much for me as a MC. Which is a bit ironic cause it isnt if it was another character haha. When I do play the actual dark path I just skim through the dark route once just to see consequences that's it.
Yeah that makes sense. I guess if youre really just curious about all the routes, can just have a pure dark route playthrough just to see what happens. Although part of the problem is that this game is very fluid and there aren't any actual 100% routes, just choices and consequences; ultimately, routes just happen to be very convenient references for us. So, its possible for someone to start out in this game dark and deranged towards everyone and then their game will eventually end sooner rather than later. And yet in another playthrough, one can be romantic and nice and then shift to dark route like in Ashe's date (you can drug her and then rape her even if on wholesome romance route). It may even be possible to continue to try to be "nice" to characters after things like that and so it may turn out that entering dark routes in that way will allow you to get away with more for longer, since the LI had romantic feelings for MC at the time and MC holds his dark side back for most of the playthrough, but I'm of course not sure.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes