Jun 27, 2021
I've downloaded and installed the gallery mod, but is there way to actually unlock all the scenes in it? Otherwise, do we have a full unlock save file?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I've downloaded and installed the gallery mod, but is there way to actually unlock all the scenes in it? Otherwise, do we have a full unlock save file?
If you can understand a tiny little bit of basics about coding and you tamper with gallery.rpy (i could have botched the exact file name, but it's easy to figure) you can unlock any gallery of any Ren'Py game or at least the vast majority of them

Oct 10, 2022
I swear one day Joshy92 is full on pervy dark side and the next day he is super romantic guess he would be a Grey Jedi then
He is like Ross from Friends, if you ever watched it. He is hilarious if you keep the laugh tracks, turn them off and he is a sociopath. If you don't think on it, Joshy is a sweet romantic then read his comments with some thinking, dude is as dark as the abyss.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to say before
But I love that we can choose to Cuddle with Mason after the BJ

As you all know I'm a romantic
So, I like any scene like that

It reminded me of another sweet scene where Brittani rubs circles on the mc's back after the photo shoot

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It reminded me of another sweet scene where Brittani rubs circles on the mc's back after the photo shoot
That's a great scene indeed. Kudos to neon for the way he writes the characters. i can see Brit being almost as sweet and loving as Ashe, she's almost really Ashe 10 years earlier. Reallt, really hope there's an ending with both of them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's a great scene indeed. Kudos to neon for the way he writes the characters. i can see Brit being almost as sweet and loving as Ashe, she's almost really Ashe 10 years earlier. Reallt, really hope there's an ending with both of them.
Yeah, that scene is one of my favourites so far

I think Brittani is a sweet girl
I'm going to be doing her romance route

Reactions: SlapE and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, that scene is one of my favourites so far

I think Brittani is a sweet girl
I'm going to be doing her romance route
Yeah be nice if she gets a little more screen time in the upcoming updates. Obviously, I have saves for all the routes for each girl and everything between, but she is lacking in time for sure. I can see her romance route being quite sweet and enjoyable.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes