Oct 10, 2022
If you treat him with love and kindness, he gives you a bj and you get a nice cuddle. I don't know about the asshole path.
He? Aren't we talking about Madison? Is she also he? I am confused.:confused:

And also, nothing but respect and love to Mason from my MC, my only beef was with Nicki but I slowly started to accept her.

Oct 10, 2022
also does the mc ever do anything to madison? I was playing on the flaccid path which im guessing there isnt. is there any on the raging dick path?
Started from here.
He/she blows you. You might want you check the walkthrough for every path.
And I did not notice he part of this.

I thought we were talking about Mason? Otto mentioned 'he/her'.
Anyway, is there any scene of that sort with Madison which I am not aware of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
also does the mc ever do anything to madison? I was playing on the flaccid path which im guessing there isnt. is there any on the raging dick path?
I don't know what you mean by flaccid and raging dick path, but no, no sexual content for Madison yet :(

For anyone confused btw lol, Mason is the FTM (female to male) trans character and he/she (w/e you prefer) has one scene so far that involves a BJ (and potentially other non-intercourse stuff depending on choices).

Madison is Gabby's mother and is 1 of only 2 MILF LIs in the game so far and hasn't had an update that focuses on her yet, but I'm sure Neon is going to change that within the next 2-3 updates so... maybe 3-6 months out? Would be my useless guess :p Maybe even 9+ months because chp 1 is getting a remake in one of those updates. Stay vigilant though buddy, we'll get a piece sooner or later ;)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I recommend the Trainwreck path. That's the one where you try to romance every LI at the same time in a game without the harem tag. It's my default route in most VNs and it consistently makes me laugh.
That's the route I'm on now at least, I also have a dominating Nicki save too, though I don't treat her like complete shit, I just love her too much for that. Once it's more clear what poly relationship combos there will be, I will end up making a few more saves. :p

Reactions: GokutheG and Karana

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just doing the have sex with everyone until my lovely Nicki is ready to offical become my girlfriend and hold hands with me which I think is going to happen in the next update. Then ill stop banging everyone

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
Oct 10, 2022
I recommend the Trainwreck path. That's the one where you try to romance every LI at the same time in a game without the harem tag. It's my default route in most VNs and it consistently makes me laugh.
Currently going on that path but as soon as we'll have official Carolina path, I'll switch my main save to that and will play trainwreck path as a secondary one. :giggle:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't remember anything with her, when does she do that?
If you treat him with love and kindness, he gives you a bj and you get a nice cuddle. I don't know about the asshole path.
He? Aren't we talking about Madison? Is she also he? I am confused.:confused:

And also, nothing but respect and love to Mason from my MC, my only beef was with Nicki but I slowly started to accept her.
I thought we were talking about Mason? Otto mentioned 'he/her'.
MY BAD - I mistook their names.

There's NO sex with MADISON yet
That's it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
It's possible that if we play our cards right as MC, we'll be able to successfully continue on this fun 'trainwreck' path by simply cheating on everyone. That's what I'm hoping for anyways :cool::sneaky::cool:

Reactions: Karana

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Will there be more Gabby next update?

I'm a sucker for black girls that aren't the same MILF model with giant hips & tits and/or talk in a suburban rendition of 90s ebonics.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes