Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I think that if your refuse to fuck Gabi and fuck Brittani instead, just like her boyfriend did, you will be the official recipient of the bastard award for true assholes :ROFLMAO: Then again, it is that kinda game.

Seduce Gabi first then drop her to get Britanie. Break her spirit. Both on the light path.

• Haha
Reactions: Meridian

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Wow! Really fantastic game. I will watch this thread with great interest...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for playing, glad you liked it!

And no worries, I know they're not for everyone. I appreciate you disliking that development in a polite way, which is all I can ask for. :D

I'm curious to see how people take Nicki after Chapter Three.. She gets a lot of focus, and her character developed in a way that I found myself really enjoying. You get to see a lot more of her rapport with the MC. I'm wondering how much of that will help people move past her new aesthetic.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for playing, glad you liked it!

And no worries, I know they're not for everyone. I appreciate you disliking that development in a polite way, which is all I can ask for. :D

I'm curious to see how people take Nicki after Chapter Three.. She gets a lot of focus, and her character developed in a way that I found myself really enjoying. You get to see a lot more of her rapport with the MC. I'm wondering how much of that will help people move past her new aesthetic.

Classic Nicki is good model but newer one is masterpiece. I don't know i would be able to hold up monster inside me at future :love: :KEK: ;)
Dev please don't temp the devil!

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
She does have certain assets
The question is, will she call us Daddy like Gabby at some point? Can't wait to find out... :p

I'm curious to see how people take Nicki after Chapter Three.
This teasing... but in all seriousness, I'm also really curious how I will take her whole thing (note that I didn't minded her new look at the end of ch2). So far I liked her and "could understand" why she did what she did (at least up do disappearing for 3 months), but now that we will learn more... I'm just worried that I will not like her anymore... time will show I guess.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The question is, will she call us Daddy like Gabby at some point? Can't wait to find out... :p

This teasing... but in all seriousness, I'm also really curious how I will take her whole thing (note that I didn't minded her new look at the end of ch2). So far I liked her and "could understand" why she did what she did (at least up do disappearing for 3 months), but now that we will learn more... I'm just worried that I will not like her anymore... time will show I guess.
Aw, but who could stay angry at a face like this?

006_Camera.png

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
She looks better now imo. Like younger or something.
Thanks! I chalk some of that up to the change in skin texture and lighting. The old one was nice, but had kind of a grey tone to it. And I like to add a little bit of warm color to my scene lights, which I think makes the characters feel a little more lively. And on the topic of skin, Nicki's a little more tan in Chapter Three/Four, which is intentional. She'll be a little more pale in Chapter Five onward, looking more like the teaser image here.

Ya know, I gotta hand it to the dev, having essentially 2 plot lines that are an emotionally worlds apart from each other and not phoning one side of it in is challenge that they seem to be handling well.
I appreciate that! It's a lot more work than doing a more linear game, but I enjoy it.

In other news, Horizontical posted this tease for a future update of The Regional Manager. Hey, who's that dickhead with the shaggy blonde hair..?

phototease.jpg

In other news, I'm looking at the following release schedule for Chapter Three, as I'm getting closer to finishing the renders.

$15 Patrons - 8/19 or sooner.
$5 Patrons - 8/26
$2 Patrons - 8/31
Public Release - 9/2

Please note this isn't a totally settled schedule - but at the rate I'm currently working, it looks pretty likely.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She is a young girl who needs a strong hand to guide her in the right direction :p
Jokes aside she's been the MC friend for some time. They share common interests, work together and so on. So she isn't interested in his recently discovered fortune.
At the start of the game they aren't together because the MC thinks he's too old for her. So she ends with a douchebag boyfriend who uses her to get money. If anything she's a naive girl like many others that you can find in real life.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
As part of a new tier reward plan, I asked my $5 patrons to vote on Brittani's outfit for the next update. The tied-off shirt and high-waisted shorts are in a huge lead at the moment, with voting ending today. The red dress netted remarkably few votes, which surprised me since I love those high socks and sneakers.
In rendering news, I'm officially through all the early content set at the MC's condo, which primarily deal with Nicki and a new character. The first sex scene of this update has over 100 renders, which makes it about as large as Ashe's alleyway scene, with a similar number of options.

Moving onto scenes with Mason, Madison, Gabby, and Brittani which comprise the middle of this update, and should go pretty quickly since they're mostly just conversation scenes.
Hmmm, can't speak for others, but the other two outfits look too exotic and not like something you'd see being worn except maybe by models or something. Maybe there's a preference for an approachable and/or more casual look? Not that the first outfit screams either of those, but moreso than the other two. I agree about the socks, though.... high socks are sexy, I think maybe it'd just look better alongside another outfit, like maybe a more sporty one or something (gotta love the cute athletic chicks). Just my two cents, hope I haven't insulted. Looking good and looking forward to next update :)

EDIT: oh, and btw, the revamp of the old scenes preview looks INCREDIBLE, well done dude :D I will say, though, that I think the new look for Nicki is mostly good (I don't mind the tattoos at all, but I guess I understand if people originally liked her because of the 'girl next door' vibe or w/e), but I think her eyes only look a tad off because of how brilliant they are; that looks like a natural color, to me at least, but I think the iris is only ever that bright when refracting a nearby light or something, like if your face is under a lamp; maybe that's why some people think it looks unnatural (someone mentioned 'sith eyes' which is silly lol but I think this might have to do with it)? Not really a big deal, though, I still think it looks great :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm, can't speak for others, but the other two outfits look too exotic and not like something you'd see being worn except maybe by models or something. Maybe there's a preference for an approachable and/or more casual look? Not that the first outfit screams either of those, but moreso than the other two. I agree about the socks, though.... high socks are sexy, I think maybe it'd just look better alongside another outfit, like maybe a more sporty one or something (gotta love the cute athletic chicks). Just my two cents, hope I haven't insulted. Looking good and looking forward to next update :)

EDIT: oh, and btw, the revamp of the old scenes preview looks INCREDIBLE, well done dude :D I will say, though, that I think the new look for Nicki is mostly good (I don't mind the tattoos at all, but I guess I understand if people originally liked her because of the 'girl next door' vibe or w/e), but I think her eyes only look a tad off because of how brilliant they are; that looks like a natural color, to me at least, but I think the iris is only ever that bright when refracting a nearby light or something, like if your face is under a lamp; maybe that's why some people think it looks unnatural (someone mentioned 'sith eyes' which is silly lol but I think this might have to do with it)? Not really a big deal, though, I still think it looks great :)
That's a good point. I'm trying to give all the girls their own unique fashion styles, and Brittani's meant to be a little more daring with her choices. Yeah, we'll definitely see those high socks again. And no insult taken! I always appreciate constructive criticism.

And thanks for the compliment on that revamp. I think it'll be cool once it's all done. On her eyes, I honestly really tried to keep them a darker shade, but I kept running into this problem where, from a distance, her eyes looked kind of.. sharky? Like, the iris and pupil just blended together in a way that made her look cartoony, in a way I didn't like.

So, I tried the honey-brown ones she now has, and liked them more. They stand out better in low light, and I think that they give her a little added sex appeal.

Or maybe I'm going to have a Chapter Three twist that she had force powers all along!

001.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Precisely: she could ditch her boyfriend at any time, be with MC, do something of herself.
But no, she does not want something of herself, she is the slave of her BF.
She certainly has nothing to gain, everything to loose and she still antagonises the MC.
Baffling!
She is a young girl who needs a strong hand to guide her in the right direction :p
Jokes aside she's been the MC friend for some time. They share common interests, work together and so on. So she isn't interested in his recently discovered fortune.
At the start of the game they aren't together because the MC thinks he's too old for her. So she ends with a douchebag boyfriend who uses her to get money. If anything she's a naive girl like many others that you can find in real life.
The only sensible outcome is throwing her out: you do not accept your memory of a wonderful girl
become that of a slave offering her body for wildly expensive rewards while making MC feel like shit.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes