Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a good thing none of these lovely ladies know how much of a softie I am
All they would have to do is batter there eyelashes at me and I would give them whatever they wanted

But I already know they wouldn't take advantage of me like that
All these sweethearts are too kind to do something like that

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
If we attack Viola in the store, do we never see her again?
Anyone who wants to harm this little angel deserves the worst punishment ever...:mad::mad:

This beautifully,broken,oh so fragile girl needs someone who will give her the true protection,
real warm love and the most wonderful attention she deserves,
so that she will blossom again and flare up like the friskiest,
cutest angel at her rebirth !!

Tia amo,ti amo,my little cute broken soul Viola.. :love::love:
Viola.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Viola will be #2 or # 3 for me once we get to know her better. Right now I like Pepper more than her. But from the screenshot above getting a feeling we will in the update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Unless you wish for the thread to be nuked by the mods...I'd steer the convo elsewhere. May surprise some of you, but most folk around the world don't give 2 fucks about US politics.

Carry on.
Some people are simply oblivious of this forum's most basic rules.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
If we attack Viola in the store, do we never see her again?
Not yet, and I would bet the answer will be no. I suppose we might pickup Gabby from school and see her there at some point, but I'm not at all convinced Viola ever gets up after you've finished with her. She seemed pretty catatonic. I'm pretty sure Neon has suggested she won't be seen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eland51298

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Most games on this site has it. But you're letting other players control you on this one.
What? That's simply not true. Most are Vanilla games. As someone who do enjoy non concensual scenes in games, I struggle really hard to find new games.

There are only 186 pages out of 538 tagged with at least ONE of either tags: rape,sleep sex,blackmail,male domination, mind control. I shouldn't even be including Male Domination tag as it doesn't even fall into non-con most of the time.

On top of that Most Renpy VNs tagged with Rape actually don't even have non-con but instances of male domination. Japanese RPGMs games are properly tagged as it's very often the usual defeat rape content. I think I played less than 20 Renpy games that have legit non consensual scenes (excluding sleep sex)

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think I played less than 20 Renpy games that have legit non consensual scenes (excluding sleep sex)
so ignoring a type of non consensual sex not many games have non consensual sex? Now why could that possibly be?!?1

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
so ignoring a type of non consensual sex not many games have non consensual sex? Now why could that possibly be?!?1
? I don't like sleep sex. How does this have anything to do with the gist of my comment? I included sleep sex in the counting read again :WaitWhat:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes