Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
? I don't like sleep sex? How does this have anything to do with the gist of my comment?
So most games dont have non consensual sex that you personally enjoy...which is vastly different than what you said and explains the reason why so few games fit your criteria specifically. You want a niche fetish but not the most popular and applicable version of that niche fetish. :HideThePain:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
So most games dont have non consensual sex that you personally enjoy...which is vastly different than what you said and explains the reason why so few games fit your criteria specifically. You want a niche fetish but not the most popular and applicable version of that niche fetish. :HideThePain:
There are only 186 pages out of 538 tagged with at least ONE of either tags: rape,sleep sex,blackmail,male domination, mind control. I shouldn't even be including Male Domination tag as it doesn't even fall into non-con most of the time.
Get glasses lol.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Simpgor

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What? That's simply not true. Most are Vanilla games. As someone who do enjoy non concensual scenes in games, I struggle really hard to find new games.

There are only 186 pages out of 538 tagged with at least ONE of either tags: rape,sleep sex,blackmail,male domination, mind control. I shouldn't even be including Male Domination tag as it doesn't even fall into non-con most of the time.

On top of that Most Renpy VNs tagged with Rape actually don't even have non-con but instances of male domination. Japanese RPGMs games are properly tagged as it's very often the usual defeat rape content. I think I played less than 20 Renpy games that have legit non consensual scenes (excluding sleep sex)
I'm not talking about over-the-top ones. I'm talking about games that have bits of non-con. The only extreme one is Raptus. Which I don't play. I'm not into that.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I'm not talking about over-the-top ones. I'm talking about games that have bits of non-con. The only extreme one is Raptus. Which I don't play. I'm not into that.
Yes I totally get that. The two games you mentioned do have small bits of non-con despite being concensual focused games. Still it is accounted for it with the sleep sex tag, which I included in the tags I used. It's still less than a third of what's available on the site.

Regardless, non-con is a niche kink and is sadly often poorly handled in AVNs. FiN thankfully does it very well, and I really like the idea of having LIs disappear if you are too much of a dick to them. As for Raptus, yeah I think it is among the most extremes ones available.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Yes I totally get that. The two games you mentioned do have small bits of non-con despite being concensual focused games. Still it is accounted for it with the sleep sex tag, which I included in the tags I used. It's still less than a third of what's available on the site.

Regardless, non-con is a niche kink and is sadly often poorly handled in AVNs. FiN thankfully does it very well, and I really like the idea of having LIs disappear if you are too much of a dick to them. As for Raptus, yeah I think it is among the most extremes ones available.
I think 20 is generous. I can think of about 9 games that have genuinely well developed non-con

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Elcor Mode activated,

Sincerely: So, I learned that one of my posts was deleted some seven hours ago, with little to no explanation and someone either decided to report it and the mods seem to have gone overboard. I would like to apologize to those who might have been offended if they were, but I wasn't trying to.

Honestly: I simply made the post "Seriously, man, go see a therapist" as a joke. It wasn't an insult to anyone, and I didn't intend it that way. It was a joke made towards another poster, namely Joshy92, who in his posting here, has been in my opinion, a bit overt in telling us his affection for certain characters in this VN game. For the record, Joshy saw the post I made, picked up what I was conveying, and found it hilarious.

Offended: I won't lie and say that I understand why it was deleted, but the fact it was deleted tells me that it is hard to convey meaning and context on the Internet. I get that free speech can only be tolerated for so long, but if jokes aren't tolerated, then there's the feeling there's just no point to free speech, lingering in the background.

Hopefully: This might clear up the misunderstanding and prevent any nagging feelings about posts being offensive against others. Good day.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Elcor Mode activated,

Sincerely: So, I learned that one of my posts was deleted some seven hours ago, with little to no explanation and someone either decided to report it and the mods seem to have gone overboard. I would like to apologize to those who might have been offended if they were, but I wasn't trying to.

Honestly: I simply made the post "Seriously, man, go see a therapist" as a joke. It wasn't an insult to anyone, and I didn't intend it that way. It was a joke made towards another poster, namely Joshy92, who in his posting here, has been in my opinion, a bit overt in telling us his affection for certain characters in this VN game. For the record, Joshy saw the post I made, picked up what I was conveying, and found it hilarious.

Offended: I won't lie and say that I understand why it was deleted, but the fact it was deleted tells me that it is hard to convey meaning and context on the Internet. I get that free speech can only be tolerated for so long, but if jokes aren't tolerated, then there's the feeling there's just no point to free speech, lingering in the background.

Hopefully: This might clear up the misunderstanding and prevent any nagging feelings about posts being offensive against others. Good day.
To be honest, if you tell Joshy92 to eat shit a drink piss, you'll either get the wow reaction or the :ROFLMAO:. He's a good dude. The mods just went through deleting a ton of crap and sometimes bystanders get shot. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Elcor Mode activated,

I certainly wasn't offended we were all just having fun imo

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
If we attack Viola in the store, do we never see her again?
I asked that question on Discord and the developer said that fucking Viola in the store prevents her from being in any of the current content after that but that she will make a brief reappearance before the end of the game.

throatloverjj

Aug 14, 2023
Folks and Neon I have a minor question if you don't mind answering it.
I know Ashe's bracelet bothered MC during conversations, but I have different question bugging me from several days. I played completely dark path on Ashe, and in the picture you can see he is saying something to broken Ashe...
What does he mean by saying she'll get the bottle again? did he hit her with bottle or the bottle was inserted/placed somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be? And also would we get to see the 2nd grape scene with Ashe (where she's awake and scared shitless) or would it remain glossed over forever like it is in V0.4?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Folks and Neon I have a minor question if you don't mind answering it.
I know Ashe's bracelet bothered MC during conversations, but I have different question bugging me from several days. I played completely dark path on Ashe, and in the picture you can see he is saying something to broken Ashe...
What does he mean by saying she'll get the bottle again? did he hit her with bottle or the bottle was inserted/placed somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be? And also would we get to see the 2nd grape scene with Ashe (where she's awake and scared shitless) or would it remain glossed over forever like it is in V0.4?
Tf? This shit is too much. I'm putting dark pathers on ignore now. Nothing against y'all, this is an all me issue.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's always astonishing to me, how many people here are intolerant of other people's kinks and interests.
Personally, I normally like to play the good guy, and thus I am a complete softie in this game to all the ladies, but even if I don't understand how you could ever try to attack Viola (except to just check how the scene would play out) and continue the story on that path, if someone wants to play the dark path, let them.

Even if you personally have a problem with certain content, others just enjoying it, doesn't hurt you.
IMO, playing something in a game has nothing to do with reality, except as a fantasy, and for some people it might even be a way to relieve a bit of pressure.

I mean, obviously we live in a time when even just saying something that others find offensive can get you into trouble, but intolerance and kink-shaming here always seems like the weirdest shit, considering all except the guys who only like single LI vanilla romance have their own diverging interests.

BUT OF COURSE, EVERYONE WHO CAN HURT MASON OR VIOLA OR ANY OF THE OTHER SWEET GIRLS IN Friends in Need IS A PSYCHOPATHIC MONSTER!!! :)
just kidding

Edited to add: This isn't a response to Dark Silence at all, I got that he wasn't serious.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes