Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Guys when the update comes out im going to play the dark path instead of hand holding im going to make them walk besides me with no hand holding or touching till we get to the bedroom then will have a romantic evening and passoinate love making. There that is my version of the dark path :) lol sorry felt like channeling my inner joshy for this seemed funny in my head.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Guys when the update comes out im going to play the dark path instead of hand holding im going to make them walk besides me with no hand holding or touching till we get to the bedroom then will have a romantic evening and passoinate love making. There that is my version of the dark path :) lol sorry felt like channeling my inner joshy for this seemed funny in my head.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
If I can make it happen, I will! Buuut, I'd expect it to be up around this time tomorrow.
Happy holidays to all my buddies in here.
Here's to another year of playing this awesome game.
And then coming here to simp for our favourite waifus.

And NeonGhosts bro thank you again for creating this kick arse game.
Yeah, thx a ton Neon. Merry xmas man and we appreciate your hard work :giggle: You shouldn't work on xmas day imo, but that's my own rule that not everyone else necessarily wants to follow :p especially bosses.. :unsure: hang in there bros if youre in that club too :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: Uploading the new build, now. Friends in Need will be on my tier-restricted Discord channel ASAP, followed by SubStar. Friends Indeed will follow shortly after on Patreon, and a free teaser of the game will be released to everyone a bit after that.

The chapter came in at 874 images total, with five small animations, done in my usual flip-book style.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
General FYI: Uploading the new build, now. Friends in Need will be on my tier-restricted Discord channel ASAP, followed by SubStar. Friends Indeed will follow shortly after on Patreon, and a free teaser of the game will be released to everyone a bit after that.

The chapter came in at 874 images total, with five small animations, done in my usual flip-book style.
nice

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes