Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I can't wait for the day when I can hold Mason's hand look into those beautiful eyes and say, 'I love you.'
I'm already imagining our honeymoon.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
FYI, I'm gonna upload the full 'teaser' builds on their respective platforms, before noon today. So, no applying patches and junk. I was just dead tired last night, and couldn't wait for another 10 GB of stuff to upload.

Hmmm imo, i think you to much bring new character and focus just in 1 or 2 character. I get it you got priority girl but when you introduce new char give more story for her beside main fmc not just 2 or 3 image. But this is just my opinion tho.
I totally get that (based on the new chapter) but a lot of these girls aren't intended to really be longterm love interests, or anything like that. They're just background flavor.

Like, in the newest chapter, we see three new girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's not to say none of these girls will have sex scenes, mind. That's just not the primary function.

I kind of fucked up when I was planning things -- originally, the plan was to get Gabby's dad out of jail at the end of update four. Now, he's finally getting out with the next proper update. That's kind of arbitrarily tied me to being stuck inside of a one-week period, during which I didn't want to have MC just bumping into the same people over and over again, or rapidly escalating relationships in the space of a few days.

Pretty soon I'll be freed of that constraint, and able to do a lot more, "Wow, it's been a week since I saw Pepper, let's go see her.." type of updates.

throatloverjj

Aug 14, 2023
how do I enable dark patch in the new update, as soon as I use the one given in the 'taboo content patches' the game simply shows error and crashes?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
FYI, I'm gonna upload the full 'teaser' builds on their respective platforms, before noon today. So, no applying patches and junk. I was just dead tired last night, and couldn't wait for another 10 GB of stuff to upload.

I totally get that (based on the new chapter) but a lot of these girls aren't intended to really be longterm love interests, or anything like that. They're just background flavor.

Like, in the newest chapter, we see three new girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's not to say none of these girls will have sex scenes, mind. That's just not the primary function.

I kind of fucked up when I was planning things -- originally, the plan was to get Gabby's dad out of jail at the end of update four. Now, he's finally getting out with the next proper update. That's kind of arbitrarily tied me to being stuck inside of a one-week period, during which I didn't want to have MC just bumping into the same people over and over again, or rapidly escalating relationships in the space of a few days.

Pretty soon I'll be freed of that constraint, and able to do a lot more, "Wow, it's been a week since I saw Pepper, let's go see her.." type of updates.
That's one cute convenience store worker, can't wait to meet her despite her not being a love interest. Interested to see what she will think of guy if/when she finds out he owns the place she's working at. (Kind of how when Pepper found out)

Of course I'm always excited to see more Nicki, so I'm glad we get to spend time with her this update.

Reactions: GokutheG

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
how do I enable dark patch in the new update, as soon as I use the one given in the 'taboo content patches' the game simply shows error and crashes?
Are you downloading from SubStar or Patreon? Patreon’s files are incompatible.

Reactions: Feyd

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Someting in the line of:
"i shall make a true woman of you, my dear.."
"Bbb... but... I'm a man, you j... jerk!"
"Oh, my! What an embarassing mistake i made. Unforgiveable! And so ball-deep in the butt it is, deal lad!"
Sounds like a party to me!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Trust me guys I can make anything sound romantic like this for example
'Mason honey can I lick your butthole it's just so tempting and looks delicious'

Of course, it wouldn't be complete without handholding & stroking his sexy hair.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
so i think i tried a much older version of this, but i think the narrative and visuals changed a lot from what i played before, to now. of particular note, nikki looks significantly different from the store, from her attempt to seduce you for the money, to when you meet her later on. the most recent incarnation of her is way hotter, almost night n day, and whoever that guy was that she was modeling for definitely has an artistic vision. that's not to say he's not a scumfuck cockholster, but at least he knows beauty.

that said, the only right decision when she asks for money, is to hinge the money on her dumping brent. she doesn't have to get with protag-kun, but it was obvious then that he was a complete and utter fuckboi who wanted to get into a gang. she could do way better.

other than that, it's a fairly enjoyable ride; most of the women are decently attractive with some standouts, the sex scenes are well done, the narrative fairly compelling. 2 things come to mind.

1. the scene with mason feels......wrong, on a few levels. i'm still gathering my thoughts on that whole debacle, and i've seen it from all the angles. but i don't think I like it.

2. there seems to be something brewing with brent, but there doesn't seem to really be any sort of....fall? often narratives will rise and fall in both tension, as well as success of the protagonist, but there doesn't really seem to be any sort of difficulty that he has, aside from choosing to do the right or wrong thing. maybe there are some choices that could have led to that, but if there are, i either haven't seenm them, or they haven't been developed yet. i'm curious to see if there will be any sort of fall from grace for our 'hero' regardless of whether he made the ethically or morally good choice(s). shit happens in life, and most of it is bad news.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Careful with the pronouns in here. I think I remember a mod warning us to not mention them, under threat of a thread ban.
That's not what the mod was saying, he said it's okay to believe what you believe and use the pronoun you want, but to not argue about it here. So basically don't go after someone for using whichever pronoun, or arguing about all the politics around it in general.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
That's the what the mod was saying, he said it's okay to believe what you believe and use the pronoun you want, but to not argue about it here. So basically don't go after someone for using whichever pronoun, or arguing about all the politics around it in general.
Yeah, well, you know how people are though when they don't agree. They facepalm and/or start shit. I think it's just best to avoid it altogether.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes