Senkei

Nov 1, 2020
A little bummed this update didn't have more Pepper as I'm growing quite curious about her, always had a soft spot for the prickly ones. Though I did really like all 3 paths for Nicki

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
General FYI: Uploading the new build, now. Friends in Need will be on my tier-restricted Discord channel ASAP, followed by SubStar. Friends Indeed will follow shortly after on Patreon, and a free teaser of the game will be released to everyone a bit after that.

The chapter came in at 874 images total, with five small animations, done in my usual flip-book style.
so what tier gets what when?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of Pepper do we need to end the night looking at her camshow to not miss anything in this update with her. Just curious cause I dont have a save for her yet.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
so what tier gets what when?
$15: Full update right now, comprising almost 900 new renders.
$5: Full update in a week.
$2: Full update in a week and three days.
$0: A teaser for the update, comprising around 400 renders.

I'm currently uploading Friends Indeed for Patreon, after which I'll upload the 'teaser' builds to their respective homes. Unfortunately, I can only work as fast as my internet upload speed.

Reactions: Feyd

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Speaking of Pepper do we need to end the night looking at her camshow to not miss anything in this update with her. Just curious cause I dont have a save for her yet.
You'll still get the broad strokes her story, if you pass her by on the first night. But, players who fell asleep after watching her show will get a more interactive scene with her for this update, where you can learn more about her. Felt like it was only right that players who bypassed Nicki or Risa should get a little something extra.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You'll still get the broad strokes her story, if you pass her by on the first night. But, players who fell asleep after watching her show will get a more interactive scene with her for this update, where you can learn more about her. Felt like it was only right that players who bypassed Nicki or Risa should get a little something extra.
thank you what I thought just wanted to make sure before I go ahead and make a sperate save for her :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
For anyone who wants to play the beginning of the next update, the teaser patch for Chapter 8 is now live on SubStar and Patreon. I'm going to go lie down, as I've been working for the past week to get this ready, and I'm.. Tired.

Happy Holidays, folks!

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
For anyone who wants to play the beginning of the next update, the teaser patch for Chapter 8 is now live on SubStar and Patreon. I'm going to go lie down, as I've been working for the past week to get this ready, and I'm.. Tired.

Happy Holidays, folks!
take a rest bro and keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Happy Holidays, folks!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you too,NeonGhosts ,
Thanks for another wonderful update,and take your well deserved rest !!

Reactions: natehale1971

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Quick FYI: Worked through the day, and finished all the renders I’ll need for the update. I wasn’t able to get everything I wanted in this one, but I got everything done up to a certain point, and I’m gonna call that good enough. Total number of images should be right around 875-900.
woah, take your time hotshot, we only needed a communicative message saying that an update will be their soon, like before the end of the year and that is more than enough

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm imo, i think you to much bring new character and focus just in 1 or 2 character. I get it you got priority girl but when you introduce new char give more story for her beside main fmc not just 2 or 3 image. But this is just my opinion tho.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes