Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Maybe the mc should use his money to get surgery and get a horse sized penis
Then when all the girls are giving him a blowjob
They don't have to stop & take turns they can all have a taste at the same time.
Okay who are you, how did you break into Joshy92's account and what did you do to him?

Joshy should say something about the MC getting surgery to lengthen his arms so the MC can hug everyone at the same time or something like that
who are you? o_O

Ack, I'm dumb -- here you go.
Not at all, you're just very busy and should take a long deserved break and rest a bit

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ack, I'm dumb -- here you go.

Of note, there will be a little visual gaffe with these. I had a continuity error where Guy got out of bed naked, even though he went to bed in clothes. So, that's fixed in these images, and in the current script. But, because I'm using one image from another scene of Guy and Ashe in the new script, but you have the old script, referring to an old image, he'll basically leave the room naked instead of wearing clothes. Just ignore it.
Not seeing the issue....seems legit to me...I often wake up naked....

Moving on though....

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
On Patreon the files are edited and removed entirely. So, it’s not possible to enable taboo content.

On SubStar they’re turned off by default, but can be turned on via patch.
Wish I knew before subscribing to Patreon one :cry: Any way to get the patchable version now? I guess the money is not an issue as both places cost the same, just used Patreon because it was the one I already had an account.

Edit: Fine, I've already discovered the Discord thing, solved!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah I also agree. 5 is way too much imo. I think Neon already mentioned in some past devlog that all possibilities were getting a bit complex to code. Also personally not a fan of FOMO and being limited in the amount of stuff I get to see in a single playthrough.

Regarding game linearity, I get where the "illusion of choice" criticism comes from. FiN still plays and feels like a classic VN for the most part, with one major plotline and specific diverging LI paths with not much incidence on the main story. You end up having the same "core" playthough no matter what path you pursue with the girls. That being said, it's been done wonderfully so far and the paths definitely feel richer and more diverse than the vast majority of the stuff I played. It goes beyond dialogue and scene variation. I'm thinking about Ashe for instance, even since her first appeareance. The paths were already diverse and it led to key differences in her successive encounters. The way Ashe date played off in 0.4 was awesome.
Pepper and Viola too. Not having sexy time with them yet if respecively Dark/Light and potentially meeting them/not later add some depth to the storytelling; this and being able to keep girls around without sexing them rather than deleting them from a playthrough.

I wasn't a fan however of the extra branching stuff at the end of 0.4. I don't like the idea of adding diverging paths that are mutually exclusive just for the sake of offering a "real" choice to the player. I don't really see the point of it especially when all paths end up reconverging (if that's what you meant by unifying the paths?). I'd much rather be able to go to the receptionist first for instance (forgot her name) then still have the option to go home or go to Nickis if the path you are in allows it. Also, if able to go to Nickis, maybe still have the Pepper camgirl content appear on the next day if MC gets to sleep home. I don't remember if there were other options but I think you get what I mean. Not too fan of completly gatekeeping some content/renders behind choices outside of specific LIs paths (dark/romance/corruption etc) especially if it doesn't affect the story. Updates feel shorter even if you can simply reload a save to see what you missed.

It kinda reminded me of Banking on Bella and how it handles some choices that ultimately lead to completely missing some LIs. Absolutely love BoB and once again understand the idea behind that choice but I see it more as an unconvenience than anything else.
I definitely share some of your feelings, even despite the fact that on further playthroughs, I do genuinely enjoy seeing the differences even if I feel sort of like I'm wasting my time, or that I would've preferred seeing it in a singularly contained playthrough.

However, I think reconverging, given Neon's situation (i.e. having a day job and being a lone dev), is what makes this whole thing practical. Otherwise, he would just get an exponentially growing plate of work that would ultimately make his project utterly unfinishable (is that a word :unsure:).

Now, instead, he can just add little (mostly-)self-contained decision 'hubs' (as opposed to whole branches that would affect everything after it), with their own unique effects; the 'point', of course, being to add little pops of variance to the players game as well as for himself as a creator.

And in future content, the only thing he probably really has to do is make sure that anything that will eventually reference these little 'hubs' gets accounted for in dialogue. I can't imagine he'll have to continually change and/or add entire scenes for each individual decision or anything like that moving forward, which makes this relatively efficient from his perspective (correct me if I'm wrong NeonGhosts ).

I bet the possibility of that is exciting for an author. It sucks that some players have hyper-FOMO (I do to some degree as well), but I can definitely enjoy it as long as it doesn't get out of hand :D I really hope these events don't become so major as to add, change, or remove a LI's path (which I very much doubt they will), but I can live with a bonus scene here and/or a scene variance there.

EDIT: nm, I guess it will potentially have major effects on LIs in certain paths? I guess if this is the beginning of certain players choosing preferred girls, then I'm fine with it. More playthroughs in the future :giggle:

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I really try to split the difference as much as possible, between what will give impact to choices, and what won't drive me insane in trying to handle it solo. :'D But, I've really been doing this all along. As early as Chapter Two you can choose to take Ashe home or not, in three different ways. In Chapter Three the decisions you made with Gabby will impact whether or not you get to take her to the store to shop for swimsuits. Chapter Four has three different openings with Nicki, for love, friendship, or dark/corruption. It's always been a facet of the game.

The difference with this chapter, was just how in-the-weeds I got with it. Like, in Chapter Four, the three openings were 89 renders, total. In Chapter Eight, they're over 470. And that's not because I got super self-indulgent, it's just that each girl already demands multiple paths. So, by doing an opening for Ashe (160 renders), one for Risa/Carolina (90 renders), and one for Nicki (220 renders) I basically created exponential work for myself. If I do something like that in the future, I'll split it between two girls and save myself 100+ renders. Plus, as some of the paths wind down a bit, things get easier there, too.

All that said, I don't think I've gone longer than four months between updates yet, and all my updates have been in excess of 800 renders. So, I haven't slowed down yet, and I'm still putting out a pretty good amount of content on a consistent basis. You'll know I'm in too deep when I switch to a first-person game where you only ever see the girls from chest-up perspective, and they all have overly broad (and slightly crazed) expressions.
Risa Goof.png
"I know we just met, but let's fuck behind that barrel! I love you and I'll never cheat on you. You're my favorite protagonist. Oh hi, doggy."

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I really try to split the difference as much as possible, between what will give impact to choices, and what won't drive me insane in trying to handle it solo. :'D But, I've really been doing this all along. As early as Chapter Two you can choose to take Ashe home or not, in three different ways. In Chapter Three the decisions you made with Gabby will impact whether or not you get to take her to the store to shop for swimsuits. Chapter Four has three different openings with Nicki, for love, friendship, or dark/corruption. It's always been a facet of the game.

The difference with this chapter, was just how in-the-weeds I got with it. Like, in Chapter Four, the three openings were 89 renders, total. In Chapter Eight, they're over 470. And that's not because I got super self-indulgent, it's just that each girl already demands multiple paths. So, by doing an opening for Ashe (160 renders), one for Risa/Carolina (90 renders), and one for Nicki (220 renders) I basically created exponential work for myself. If I do something like that in the future, I'll split it between two girls and save myself 100+ renders. Plus, as some of the paths wind down a bit, things get easier there, too.

All that said, I don't think I've gone longer than four months between updates yet, and all my updates have been in excess of 800 renders. So, I haven't slowed down yet, and I'm still putting out a pretty good amount of content on a consistent basis. You'll know I'm in too deep when I switch to a first-person game where you only ever see the girls from chest-up perspective, and they all have overly broad (and slightly crazed) expressions.
View attachment 3209973
"I know we just met, but let's fuck behind that barrel! I love you and I'll never cheat on you. You're my favorite protagonist. Oh hi, doggy."
I love the branching and the different ways to progress. I do think though, you have to fold some of those branches back into each other and I think based on what you've said in the past, you realize that. Of course another way to handle this is to vary the dialogue and tone of a shared scene between different paths. As long as the paths FEEL different, they don't have to vary so wildly that it takes a lot of renders just to have a short update on each path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hope if you play the man whore path some of the LI catch you in the act or at the very least break things off with you. I dont see enough AVN's where the LI actually breaks up with the MC. I can only think of a small handful out of the ones ive played that have that in the game.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes