Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Tried to start a new game on the 0.4 version with the dark path installed, but that didn't seem to work. Something wrong with the link?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Just discovered this game. Oscillating between Ashe and Brittani. No idea why people hate nicki so much, she seems cool enough
Yeah, I don't understand either. She is pretty cool.

Should probably restart the game as in my last playthrough I ended sugar daddy route with black girl somehow.

Reactions: 6string420

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol if i played vanilla version, i wouldn't have an update at all. None of my relationships in this game are even remotely normal. This doesn't seem like a game that should be played vanilla
eh I prefer the vanilla version myself as the dark path is to much for me to play without skipping past the dark lewd scenes but I still play with the patch cause the Ashe roleplay is kind of hot.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
lol if i played vanilla version, i wouldn't have an update at all. None of my relationships in this game are even remotely normal. This doesn't seem like a game that should be played vanilla
Has me scratching my head too...if it's to appease the gentle bunnies, they're still going to rail on you regardless. Oh well, check back in a few months for the next update then.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
does the patreon version get released here after a few weeks, or is the public the only one that ever gets releases here?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes