Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, I don't understand either. She is pretty cool.

Should probably restart the game as in my last playthrough I ended sugar daddy route with black girl somehow.
Those dudes hate Nicki because she was with another dude before MC. These no-ntr dudes are something.

I like that you mean the vanilla version is not the normal version <3
That's not. That's the selfcensored version made for Patreon.

We have a "Friend Indeed" version made for Patreon.

And we have a "Friend in Need" version made for Subscribestar. This is the version that sticks with the Author's vision of what the game is supposed to be (the real thing).

does the patreon version get released here after a few weeks, or is the public the only one that ever gets releases here?
Dude, the vanilla version IS the Patreon one.

so there wont be a version with more content releases a few weeks later?
I guess you didn't understand anything at all, do you?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'll admit, I'm a little flummoxed nobody seemed very excited by the totally free 'teaser' version I made, available on both Patreon and SubStar, that contained almost half the total images of the update. SHRUG!

Anyways, the $5 version out on Monday will have an extra couple of small scenes, and the public version on the 7th will have a bit more. A couple of small art improvements too, but nothing that's overly noticeable.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So what exactly is the "Vanilla" version anyway? What's missing?
I have no interest in the rape stuff and incest is also not very important to me but all the other "dubious" content is and all the different ways to play the game are the reason this game is so good imo.

Btw mods. Maybe you should make it more clear that it's only the "Vanilla" version that got updated. Maybe by naming the thread or something.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: This is not the first time I found out this way that there's a user called mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'll admit, I'm a little flummoxed nobody seemed very excited by the totally free 'teaser' version I made, available on both Patreon and SubStar, that contained almost half the total images of the update. SHRUG!

Anyways, the $5 version out on Monday will have an extra couple of small scenes, and the public version on the 7th will have a bit more. A couple of small art improvements too, but nothing that's overly noticeable.
Don't take it personally it happens with other games too. Not everyone has good 1st world internet, that's why compressed versions are so popular.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Those dudes hate Nicki because she was with another dude before MC. These no-ntr dudes are something.
Personally, I just disliked her because she, not only had practically forgotten all about MC in favor of some dick, but she had the audacity to come and beg for money when said dick asked her to. Flirting and flaunting her assets to get it. That's what toxic friends/relationships do. If you decide to act like a whore, it makes sense to be treated as one.

Granted, I warmed up to her as the game progressed but she sure gives a completely shitty first impression.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the vanilla version; I'm just saying this is a weird game to have a vanilla version for, given what the game is about and everything you can do in the game.
If I had to describe Guy, vanilla would be the last term I'd use.
That being said, I can see the financial ramifications of such a version and understand others' viewpoints on why they play it.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what is so "dark" about the non "vanilla" route that it has to be played in another route?
Because based on the tags the only dark thing that comes in mind is rape

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally, I just disliked her because she, not only had practically forgotten all about MC in favor of some dick, but she had the audacity to come and beg for money when said dick asked her to. Flirting and flaunting her assets to get it. That's what toxic friends/relationships do. If you decide to act like a whore, it makes sense to be treated as one.

Granted, I warmed up to her as the game progressed but she sure gives a completely shitty first impression.
I agree with her first encounter however I will say she also didn't want to do it. I could tell she felt bad for doing so. Then when she came back and her explanation I couldn't help but feel bad for her and felt like my initial feeling about her not wanting to ask for money were true. Because she didn't ask for a penny the second time and honestly I can understand why she didn't talk to us for a long time even tho it is a shitty thing to do I can understand it from her pov since we just gave her money. As if she would ask for help again right away she really would be a gold digger and probably won't want to take advantage of a friend even more than she has. At least that's how I saw things

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yeah and she also did not score braniac points for then going back to that asshole who just pimped her and paid a way too high price for that. Though in a way her not again running to MC and trying to solve her shit (if not at the right time, she realy did need help at that time) and her at least feeling bad about it, makes me feel there is hope for her in future. Just needs to learn to make a bit better decisions and improve taste in men. :)

Fully gets if MC sees enough in her to want to get her either back on her feet or enslave her in a sick way to keep her save. Def not all bad in her, but hey we need drama for the game and if Nicki had chosen MC before he had gotten his millions as MC was setup , the story would have been very short. Kudos to dev actually that he managed to make her lovable enough instead of just bad or complete victim.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes