Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah not sure anything we discussed was off-topic to be honest...I think we all got nuked along with the argument earlier.
Oh no i got nuked because i kept pushing down on whatever that persons name was but there were multiple posts that had nothing to do with it not quoting or even responding that also got removed while some posts in the middle that now objectivity add nothing are left? Not even mentioning they make the poor cat look insane talking to nobody. No wonder they need more mods the ones they have now are being worked so hard they cant even follow their own logic :KEK:

I really dont see what we are supposed to discuss? If you talk about a girl someone does not like as much as you then all you need to do is say "I dont like x character" and then report them and yourselves as an argument:HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well anyway....who cares..right?

Ashe is the best girl of course...on her humilation route!

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm a tomboy kind of guy, but Viola is too adorable as I said earlier. The sister is going to be 100% tsun tsun and is going to be a pain in the ass.
do we know what kind of "dere" she will be? I dont recall any hints towards anything (other than them not being on the best of terms) Really asking not trying to start anything mods!

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think her always angry face says everything.
hmm must have missed something/dont remember from my last time playing because I thought we had not even seen in sister (outside of mc's thoughts if that) guess its time for a full replay when this update drops instead of just the new content

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hmm must have missed something/dont remember from my last time playing because I thought we had not even seen in sister (outside of mc's thoughts if that) guess its time for a full replay when this update drops instead of just the new content
We haven't (unless in new update)..just his thougths and a couple of old pictures of her on her socials.

Reactions: Simpgor

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Just played the vanilla chp 8. Just curious for those who played the full version of the game, did this update not have any lewd content and is mainly story?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes