MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Going back to Risa she's quite young so she can't be a long time user. On the other hand she has the cold turkey so she's addicted to something stronger than weed. Functional so far because she has a job but she's ready to do tricks for a dose like we saw in the last update.
She was buying oxycodone, there is no mystery there.
Weed will never ever cause symptoms like that, the most you will get is feeling a little tired for a day or two and having nightmares and vivid dreams for a while.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not really, drug addiction is becoming a major theme in this game too. Like half the girls have drug problems of one form or another.
You are in topic when you talk about the characters. You are off topic when you talk about how you consider your personal experiences as the measure of everything and other people's experiences as biased, I guess.

I guess.

Jan 8, 2024
I agree with you... however I'm not quite sure why you rated the game on animations, when the game has none. :unsure:

I feel like games without animations, the sex scenes kind of just automatically fall into the visual/graphics category, seems kind of inconsequential. However, it's your review, so you do you, I'm glad you enjoyed the game regardless.
True, I checked again ... and corrected this part. Thanks for correcting me there.
Well the descriptive writing and scenes then did a great job on making me imagine things moving ;)

And again this shows me how important descriptive writing can be. If I remember MLS was also very good at that. And it is IMHO more important, than having mediocre animation/loops.

Reactions: DA22 and SlapE

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
Played it, loved it and wrote a review ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So - apologies if it was already answered in the thread, but is a harem route possible if you romance the girls or do I need to start making separate savegames for each girl?
At the moment romancing several girls at the same time seems like it'd eventually blow up in your face. They would probably put up withit in the domination and coercion routes, but in romance they really get attached to you.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Played it, loved it and wrote a review ;)

So - apologies if it was already answered in the thread, but is a harem route possible if you romance the girls or do I need to start making separate savegames for each girl?
At the moment romancing several girls at the same time seems like it'd eventually blow up in your face. They would probably put up withit in the domination and coercion routes, but in romance they really get attached to you.
Just search "harem" in the search bar at the top of the thread, you'll find many posts related to the subject, as it's been discussed here quite a few times.

In short though, no you can't have a harem by romancing all of the girls. Your assumption that they would be more willing to put up with it in the corruption/domination routes, is correct however.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just search "harem" in the search bar at the top of the thread, you'll find many posts related to the subject, as it's been discussed here quite a few times.

In short though, no you can't have a harem by romancing all of the girls. Your assumption that they would be more willing to put up with it in the corruption/domination routes, is correct however.
I'm pretty sure the ladies would accept a harem if I was the mc bro.
You have seen how romantic I can be and I bet these babes would love me.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure the ladies would accept a harem if I was the mc bro.
You have seen how romantic I can be and I bet these babes would love me.
Joshy - Expectation vs Reality:

:ROFLMAO::cool:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well, I'm talkin about the "I don't give a shit about you" path. The dark shit. There are dominant elements in the vanilla and love paths.
Dark route is extreme dominance in the sense of pure control which I think is what the people here mean when they refer to dark route as 'dominant'. Obviously dark Guy isn't dominant in the sense that people mean when they say 'i like to be dominated'; he's a pathetic angry loser incel pos which isn't chad at all, no one can disagree with that ofc :p

Reactions: GokutheG

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
finally finish this update after seeing all these addiction talks. I have to say after this update my feeling toward Risa goes straight downhill. It's absolutely absurd that a friend you only get to know for a few days just randomly asks you to accompany her to a drug den AFTER she manipulates you into driving her to the destination by playing her cute card. It's one thing to help your friend fight addiction, but having to go straight to the devil's den without even being asked beforehand? This is purely unacceptable.
From her perspective on even the most minimal interaction paths, she did him a solid when he brought ashe up, and even before that, Guy has never been anything but politely agreeable to her advances. Which is to say her 'cute card' seems to be working, and an assumption that he's highly motivated by sex doesn't ever really get challenged. Add in the kind of badass look he's got of "built but with a shiner", while being able to assume he's not a psychopath(even if he might be in truth), and she's got no reason not to try. Even if it's just the ride, a bit of cash, and the illusion of security you're providing for this one time, who is Guy really to her but this convenient guy she knows. Why wouldn't she try to take advantage of that?

More interactions with her beyond the absolute minimum only serve to reinforce that she's got some worthwhile things to string Guy along, not just like as a user or junkie, but as a person who's connected to the world he found himself in on multiple levels. The wealthy people and the underbelly both. Heck, even if she starts to like Guy, and isn't just hedonistically using him, her apparent ethics on her job, around her habits, and what she specifically tells you about living down to the perceptions of herself kind of scream that she may well feel bad about the collateral damage she causes, but she's not going to stop causing it.

Love her, or hate her, narratively she's serving a purpose in a remarkably realistic fashion.

Reactions: _Berto_

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I really like this game especially when I make a decision it means something, most of the games around here lacks of that. I hope people can help Risa, she is not that bad just on the wrong path.
I'm goin to help her alright and it all starts here:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really like this game especially when I make a decision it means something, most of the games around here lacks of that. I hope people can help Risa, she is not that bad just on the wrong path.
Yeah that's why I think depending on what happens with Risa in the next few updates is gonna determine if I just stay friendly and help her or consider her a potential LI that I like. I dont see her ever beating Nicki, Ashe or Brittani if she makes the cut but I see her being like 4th or 5th if she does.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Slowly slipping the dark side....because good...is dumb. :sneaky:
I'll never go dark with anyone else, except Risa. We have no choice with this new interaction, so, when I play again, she gets the dark path. Goin full-on Darkside on her ass.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes