Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The discusion over addiction is not an easy one. The golden rule is to never trust them because their addiction can take over their actions. That said, How bad is the addiction? What sustances? What's their social status? Are they functional addicts or dirty zombies?
Going back to Risa she's quite young so she can't be a long time user. On the other hand she has the cold turkey so she's addicted to something stronger than weed. Functional so far because she has a job but she's ready to do tricks for a dose like we saw in the last update.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The discusion over addiction is not a easy one. The golden rule is to never trust them because their addiction can take over their actions. That said, How bad is the addiction? What sustances? What's their social status? Are they functional addicts or dirty zombies?
Going back to Risa she's quite young so she can't be a long time user. On the other hand she has the cold turkey so she's addicted to something stronger than weed. Functional so far because she has a job but she's ready to do tricks for a dose like we saw in the last update.
One_Ring_Blender_Render.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah when it comes to Risa the look she gave in the car when we found out the truth made me want to me there for her / help her. Even potentially making her a LI I go after in the future only time will tell when we get more updates. Either way im going to have Guy keep a close eye on her but yeah won't be surprised if the way I play guy he gets fucked over by her unless she gets help. I just hope she isn't addicted to something besides pills.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn, for a moment I thought I was in Zoey Raven's One Day at a Time's game thread. Then I checked again and I found out we are on Neonghosts' thread, you know.

This is nice and all, but... I think we're going off topic, you know. Just a little.

• Haha
Reactions: MF_DOOM

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's nothin dominant about that path. It's asshole/douchebag/evil path.
I don't know the actual name for the middle path is . I seen people refer to use it as the dom path I call it the asshole path. Either way it isn't the evil path.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't know the actual name for the middle path is . I seen people refer to use it as the dom path I call it the asshole path. Either way it isn't the evil path.
Well, I'm talkin about the "I don't give a shit about you" path. The dark shit. There are dominant elements in the vanilla and love paths.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zero1234

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
fentanyl is why people like me who can't get pain meds despite desperately needing them. All because fentanyl deaths are classed with the the deaths caused by LEGAL opioid caused deaths. Thanks to all the unelected & unaccountable bureaucrats in the VA have made it to those of us allergic to the mainstream painkillers are thus left without relief. Oxycodone was one of the only pain relief that i could get, and methadone was the other main painkillers that i could take. and for a few years i was able to survive and have a little bit of a life. today i live a life full pain & suffering and NO ONE seems to give a shit.
lesson from this story, "Don't trust any of those unelected & unaccountable bureaucrats."

Reactions: RainbowRobo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
yeah that's why I play the good path. I'm gonna attempt to play the asshole / dom path at some path but even some of those choices are hard for me. No way id ever be able to play the dark path without ctrl skipping past the lewd scenes.
Why would you even play the dark route if you don't like dark content? Eh? :unsure:

Damn, for a moment I thought I was in Zoey Raven's One Day at a Time's game thread. Then I checked again and I found out we are on Neonghosts' thread, you know.

This is nice and all, but... I think we're going off topic, you know. Just a little.
Not really, drug addiction is becoming a major theme in this game too. Like half the girls have drug problems of one form or another.

Reactions: Ragnar

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Why would you even play the dark route if you don't like dark content? Eh? :unsure:
To see the consequences and context of the scenes before and after on the dark path and all the branching this game offers. Just cause it isnt my cup of tea doesn't mean I shouldn't play it at some point especially when I can just ctrl skip past the lewd scenes since that's the part I really don't want to see. It's not like i'm complaining about it or anything. It would be a different story if the dark scenes were there just for flavor and had no impact or consequences.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
Thanks for the response. The reason I asked was because the MC told Ash to leave before having sex at his apartment. He went to visit Nicki. MC and Nicki kissed and the next thing was waking up.
You can fuck Ashe later on if you listen to her story, and instead of of letting her leave once she put her clothes back on, makes a move, that's what i did.

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
After reading the comments, it seems like the Drug Den is not the problem for most people, it seems to be how we got there, most ppl seem to be willing to go there with Nicki or another of the girls, so i guess that would have been the other way to put MC in that story Arc.

Especially since everything seems linked, so guessing Gabbys dad are connected to the same dealers as well.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
finally finish this update after seeing all these addiction talks. I have to say after this update my feeling toward Risa goes straight downhill. It's absolutely absurd that a friend you only get to know for a few days just randomly asks you to accompany her to a drug den AFTER she manipulates you into driving her to the destination by playing her cute card. It's one thing to help your friend fight addiction, but having to go straight to the devil's den without even being asked beforehand? This is purely unacceptable.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes