MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Hmm, I don't know who takes oxi in the US, but oxi really is a cheap and poor quality drug. In fact it's crack or cocaine base mixed with sulfates and other shit. I really don't know what the US drug underworld is like. But where I live, oxi is basically consumed by people with very few resources who can't afford anything better.
You are mixing it up.
Oxycodone is an opioid-based pain medication designed to treat the strongest of pains and makes you sleep like a baby. Its definitely not cheap or poor quality. When I was in the army I got a serious upper thigh injury and lots and lots of pain, so from experience I can tell you it's very good.
Crack and Cocaine are the opposite of an opioid. Opioids are downers that will make you sleepy, while cocaine and crack cocaine are uppers and will make you giddy.
Either you are mixing something with the name or the oxi in your country is fake and it's shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
You are mixing it up.
Oxycodone is an opioid-based pain medication designed to treat the strongest of pains and makes you sleep like a baby. Its definitely not cheap or poor quality. When I was in the army I got a serious upper thigh injury and lots and lots of pain, so from experience I can tell you it's very good.
Crack and Cocaine are the opposite of an opioid. Opioids are downers that will make you sleepy, while cocaine and crack cocaine are uppers and will make you giddy.
Either you are mixing something with the name or the oxi in your country is fake and it's shit.
Yes you're right. Oxycodone is a thing. I thought you were talking about oxi, which is what I mentioned. A cheap drug based on crack mixed with a lot of shit to make it cheaper.

I mean this:

That shit has jumped the ocean, and arrived in Europe a few years ago. Where the lowest of society consumes it.

But you're right, what Risa wants to buy is Roxy. A drug that is much more suited to a spoiled rich girl like her.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Yes you're right. Oxycodone is a thing. I thought you were talking about oxi, which is what I mentioned. A cheap drug based on crack mixed with a lot of shit to make it cheaper.

I mean this:

That shit has jumped the ocean, and arrived in Europe a few years ago. Where the lowest of society consumes it.

But you're right, what Risa wants to buy is Roxy. A drug that is much more suited to a spoiled rich girl like her.
Yes, I am an idiot, I wrote oxi instead of oxy. :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You guys need the Friends in Need, not Friends Indeed. This is the only link I know:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 714 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking long and hard about it.
And I have come to the conclusion that I need to help Risa overcome her drug addiction.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That never works with drug addicts, by being nice and kind they will exploit you and rob you blind for their next hit.
I have never dealt with drug addicts in real life, so I have to take your word for it.

But this is a game so I reckon there will be a romance path with Risa
Where we can help her fight her demons.

• Love
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I have never dealt with drug addicts in real life, so I have to take your word for it.

But this is a game so I reckon there will be a romance path with Risa
Where we can help her fight her demons.
I also write it so the devs will see it and make a realistic drug addict :LOL:

Generally drug addicts only love dope, anything and anybody else for them is just a means to an end.
No outside force will make them quit unless they hit bottom and decide for themselves to quit and even then it's temporary most of the time.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes