Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also write it so the devs will see it and make a realistic drug addict :LOL:

Generally drug addicts only love dope, anything and anybody else for them is just a means to an end.
No outside force will make them quit unless they hit bottom and decide for themselves to quit and even then it's temporary most of the time.
Damn that's depressing.
Thak goodness I live in a fantasy land in my head.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
One of the most satisfying story. I feel my choices matter and my altruistic heart is jumping from joy ... before and after the jizz.

Story: 5/5
Lewd:4/5
Graphic: 3.5/5
Animations: 2/5

Cant wait for more content to come.
I agree with you... however I'm not quite sure why you rated the game on animations, when the game has none. :unsure:

I feel like games without animations, the sex scenes kind of just automatically fall into the visual/graphics category, seems kind of inconsequential. However, it's your review, so you do you, I'm glad you enjoyed the game regardless.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I have never dealt with drug addicts in real life, so I have to take your word for it.
Consider yourself lucky Joshy, I've had my own family members steal from me before... before I was even an adult. That's how little empathy and lack of morals an addict has when they're desperate for their next hit. It's a sad reality, and it's why I never ever associate myself with addicts. Not because I don't have sympathy for them, but because having addicts close to you will ruin your life more than it will help theirs.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Consider yourself lucky Joshy, I've had my own family members steal from me before... before I was even an adult. That's how little empathy and lack of morals an addict has when they're desperate for their next hit. It's a sad reality, and it's why I never ever associate myself with addicts. Not because I don't have sympathy for them, but because having addicts close to you will ruin your life more than it will help theirs.
I left my second wife as she thought her pills were important than her child..and me.

• Sad
Reactions: SlapE

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I work with drug addicts literally every day and one thing I've learned is you get back what you give. This applies to everyone you meet. Haven't had anything stolen from me and this is my job so maybe it's a skill issue lol
I am not sure what your job is, but addicts will go for the easy option, it's easier to scam a person who trusts you(like a family member) because they would not kick your ass or call the police most of the time.
If he is ill enough, you will be a target like the rest of them, no matter how good you are or how much they love you. They are married to the dope after all and will do anything to avoid detox symptoms.
Maybe you are not an easy target for them as you think.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I work with drug addicts literally every day and one thing I've learned is you get back what you give. This applies to everyone you meet. Haven't had anything stolen from me and this is my job so maybe it's a skill issue lol
Working with addicts is different than living with them, or having a close relationship with them. Addicts are way more likely to steal from easier targets, where they have less risk of getting in trouble. Which is why family is a prime target for them often times. Just because addicts you work with haven't stolen from you, doesn't mean they don't steal from other people, that's a GAREENTEE. I've treated my family members who were addicts very well when I was younger, and what did that get me when I was only a minor? Stolen PS2, Nintendo DS, and cash, that's what being kind towards an addict got me.

Please don't talk about your experience with working with addicts like it's some golden standard, thanks.

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
I am not sure what your job is, but addicts will go for the easy option, it's easier to scam a person who trusts you(like a family member) because they would not kick your ass or call the police most of the time.
If he is ill enough, you will be a target like the rest of them, no matter how good you are or how much they love you. They are married to the dope after all and will do anything to avoid detox symptoms.
Maybe you are not an easy target for them as you think.
Addicts are much more likely to be treated like shit by people they know too, and not someone actively helping them every day. You get what you give. Skill issues everywhere lol

Oct 10, 2022
Working with addicts is different than living with them, or having a close relationship with them. Addicts are way more likely to steal from easier targets, where they have less risk of getting in trouble. Which is why family is a prime target for them often times. Just because addicts you work with haven't stolen from you, doesn't mean they don't steal from other people, that's a GAREENTEE. I've treated my family members who were addicts very well when I was younger, and what did that get me when I was only a minor? Stolen PS2, Nintendo DS, and cash, that's what being kind towards an addict got me.

Please don't talk about your experience with working with addicts like it's some golden standard, thanks.
I've had a few addict friends, luckily no family member. Closest one is me with my booze. Whenever I encounter them, I just take my leave. I know it's kinda cruel, instead of helping them I just leave them but helping them is out of my league tbh.
Having an addict family member must be rough, my sympathies to you.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Addicts are much more likely to be treated like shit by people they know too, and not someone actively helping them every day. You get what you give. Skill issues everywhere lol
You can keep being in denial about it, it's your choice.
It's like expecting a schizophrenic person to be sane because you are nice. Not going to happen.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My great aunt, who was a social worker for 40 years before returing..would tell you a lot of stories to say you're full of it and to never trust them or turn your back on one. My own experiences living with one (not being somewhere fancy sitting in a nice chair while you play with your pen or whatever you do to pass the time inbetween spending an hour with an addict) say very differently to yours.

But you do you lol...

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes