Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
dont do it man! you wont have the moral highground in this sub anymore after that! and thats a bridge you cant uncross :geek: that goes for anyone here who's even curious about the dark route, scrub it from your brain!! :alien:
does it count if we ctrl skip past the dark lewd scenes and just read the dialogue before and after for the context. I plan to do that at some point

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
dont do it man! you wont have the moral highground in this sub anymore after that! and thats a bridge you cant uncross :geek: that goes for anyone here who's even curious about the dark route, scrub it from your brain!! :alien:
Well, I have to with Risa. I cannot stand her and I stayed away from her because of that. Since I have no choice with her, then I have no choice with how I treat her. My moral high ground will be takin a huge hit.

Reactions: zero1234

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well, I have to with Risa. I cannot stand her and I stayed away from her because of that. Since I have no choice with her, then I have no choice with how I treat her. My moral high ground will be takin a huge hit.
You don't have to do anything. Come on, don't make a mistake you'll regret for the rest of your life. She's a friend in need... or have u forgotten.. :cry:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I'm not going to do a dark path with Risa, but I'm definitely going to ignore/avoid her every chance the game gives me. If the game gives me a choice to get her some help, I don't mind doing that, but I'm not trying to be her friend, and I'm definitely not trying to start a sexual or romantic relationship with her. If she recovers and gets better, then maybe I could be her friend, but that's it.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, I never said that! Curse this dastardly quote editing technology!

Well, I'm not going to do a dark path with Risa, but I'm definitely going to ignore/avoid her every chance the game gives me. If the game gives me a choice to get her some help, I don't mind doing that, but I'm not trying to be her friend, and I'm definitely not trying to start a sexual or romantic relationship with her. If she recovers and gets better, then maybe I could be her friend, but that's it.
In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure Risa is basically the wounded bird LI. Her romance is going to be for the guys that have rescue fantasies *cough* Joshy *cough*. I gotta admit, I'm definitely one of them too. There's nothing more sweet than being there for someone who really needs you. I mean, what else is love, after all? So, I'll probably love her romance route when it comes about. I mean, assuming I'm not talking out of my ass here anyways :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes