Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
if there is a way to do it without accepting the BJ I'd consider it but otherwise I can't as it doesn't feel right to me.
Same hoping for a romance option later on after refusing the BJ. I'd be shocked if there is none given how well the game has been with the writing and choices. It just didn't feel right in that moment.

Reactions: GokutheG

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Damn, and we haven't even met her yet. Your heart will probably shoot out of your chest when we actually meet her. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: Yep! I'm gonna coom so hard in her first scene. Her & Gabby are :love:.

BTW, I'm real sorry for these walls haha. I've never been a concise person.. :cautious:

You should romance Mason on the good guy path. It actually hurts his feelings if you don't and leaves him all kinds of bummed out. He loves the headpats and petting. I'm interested to see if Carrie is the same since she and Guy are estranged. It could leave her cold and upset toward him... or perhaps a little more eager to please because she missed him. It will be intriguing to see which it is.
I honestly kind of wonder if MC's actions are going to influence Cassie's reactions toward our MC. Because the way he treats the LIs informs his character and how he treated his sister. MC & Cassie being estranged could even have different explanations on the various routes. IE, she feels abandoned by niceguy MC vs she hates darkguy MC for obvious reasons. It's ok if it's much simpler than that, ofc, I'm just fanning out haha.

Same hoping for a romance option later on after refusing the BJ. I'd be shocked if there is none given how well the game has been with the writing and choices. It just didn't feel right in that moment.
I'm not trying to speak for Neon or anything ofc, but so far, it seems like we have a good deal of flexibility. For example, for people who didn't start romance routes early on for w/e reason, they can still be on friend route and then use it as a jumping point towards romance if they want. I bet that route is supposed to be the wholesome romance because starting some of the over-night romances do come off as kinda toxic or at least inappropriate. But obviously, a number of the characters seem to have found it exciting more than anything haha. I've never read chick romance novels, but I almost wonder if Neon is trying to recreate that? From the various LI's perspective? A lot of the shit that happens in those is pretty fucked up and wouldn't be considered ok in RL. He also did say he'd like to write expansions for this game when it's complete from the pov of the various LIs. So it'd make sense.

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
Why are monogamous relationships prevalent in the modern world? The answer is simple - economics.
As primitive societies developed, people came into possession of more and more stuff (tools, animal skins, eventually huts and cattle). You want to leave it to somebody after you die, and too many women with too many children (some of whom are bound to not be yours) complicate the problem of inheritance. So you limit it to 1 wife and your children, and get side action with mistresses (who bear bastard children).

So the nature of humans didn't change, we just brought some legalistic order to our sexual relationships.
Just for the record: Your example of monogamy includes a wife and a mistress.

Anyway. Back on topic.

Cassie is my #1 LI in this game :love: But, I'm not even sure if Cassie would be interested. My instinct says yes.
For a good number of players, i'm not super sure her interest is relevant.

But you later mention how flexible the options are. And fuckballs yes. There's enough wiggle room to drive an oil tanker sideways through this story. Which is awesome, for the record.

But more importantly, mentioning chick lit romance novels made me realize there needs to be a cyoa romance novel series. That sounds like a goldmine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My most-excellent Discord community boosted the server enough to get me a banner/background -- so, I wanted to whip up a little something. Once I finish my game renders today, I'll redo this at a higher quality.

View attachment 3301249
Holy heck Nicki looks so hot in that bikini.
I want to do romantic things for her.

Thanks for sharing.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
My most-excellent Discord community boosted the server enough to get me a banner/background -- so, I wanted to whip up a little something. Once I finish my game renders today, I'll redo this at a higher quality.

View attachment 3301249
The most gorgeous,sweltering summer scene,
with an enchanting angel with a devilish side,
where i want to lick every drop of sweat from her horny little body,
after which i dive into the fullest,juiciest mounds on earth with the biggest smile on earth.. :love::love:

Thanks for sharing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The most gorgeous,sweltering summer scene,
with an enchanting angel with a devilish side,
where i want to lick every drop of sweat from her horny little body,
after which i dive into the fullest,juiciest mounds on earth with the biggest smile on earth.. :love::love:

Thanks for sharing.
I always love your posts Soprano.
I like the sweat licking idea I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Of course, I would rather do it with Nicki not Ashe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
no no no no, don't encourage him to learn daz. If he does he would become unstoppable. :LOL:
Mate I wish I could use DAZ, but it sounds very hard.
And I only have a laptop.

If I did know how to use it the first image I want to make would be the mc getting down on one knee and proposing to Mason.

That would be so fucking romantic.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
He did? Where?
Seems like a lot don't know but, there is an actual thread for fan art for this game in the first page
Even Neon published the Duf for (Britanni , Nicki, Guy, Ashe, Mason and Pepper)
He even help with anyone asking what assets used so you can load without any issues

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Mate I wish I could use DAZ, but it sounds very hard.
And I only have a laptop.

If I did know how to use it the first image I want to make would be the mc getting down on one knee and proposing to Mason.

That would be so fucking romantic.
You never know you might get your wish ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks, I'll take another look...I tend to stay away from fan-art threads.
I won't go in any of them. I got sucker-punched and kicked in the nuts doin that. Never again. Some fans can ruin a game with their art. I mean once you see something with a fav char, you can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: RainbowRobo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I won't go in any of them. I got sucker-punched and kicked in the nuts doin that. Never again. Some fans can ruin a game with their art. I mean once you see something with a fav char, you can't unsee it.
It's not so much scenes I may see (doesn't bother me in the slightest) it's just that, with all due respect to people, they are not as talented as they might think they are and there is a lot more to Daz than just loading a character and pressing the render button.

I might be being elitist there (and anyone can search and critique my work in the main daz art thread if they wish) but saying it how I see it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes