Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
It's not so much scenes I may see (doesn't bother me in the slightest) it's just that, with all due respect to people, they are not as talented as they might think they are and there is a lot more to Daz than just loading a character and pressing the render button.

I might be being elitist there (and anyone can search and critique my work in the main daz art thread if they wish) but saying it how I see it.
Well i'm not expert but i try to do some renders in free time for my own and for some games i play, then post it.
I know my work is not the best but i post it for the fun and also if there is an advice i could get it will help me improve.

If you don't know, me explainin it to you won't matter.
Depends really there are only two or three fan threads that i did go and see so, maybe the way you see it "ruin it" i didn't see it on these two threads (the third one is the main artist thread so not about games more about someone actual work)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
~> guys which one should I dl vanilla or one with top
The most beautiful combination is a cone with a fruity,
heavenly,but tantalizing ice cream ball of strawberry called Brittani,:love::love:

With the spiciest,
most challenging dark chocolate ice cream ball called Gaby in between,:love::love:

After which you drop the most angelic,
innocent,chamois sweetest vanilla ice cream ball called Viola,
on top like a love angel straight from heaven.:giggle::giggle:

A true earthly pleasure that melts love in all hearts of humanity,
gives hope on earth,
and makes passion erupt like the most crackling volcano..

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well i'm not expert but i try to do some renders in free time for my own and for some games i play, then post it.
I know my work is not the best but i post it for the fun and also if there is an advice i could get it will help me improve.

Depends really there are only two or three fan threads that i did go and see so, maybe the way you see it "ruin it" i didn't see it on these two threads (the third one is the main artist thread so not about games more about someone actual work)
I think what DS means (I could be wrong but have seen it myself) is that you will at times see characters in rather 'interesting' scenarios that would never happen within the context of the story they have come from...and many of those can be how to say, a little disturbing. Like I said, doesn't bother me personally but can be offputting to say (as a pure example) seeing Viola surrounded by 5 BBC's while in bondage. Get what I mean?

For something like Anna Exciting Affection, I love fan art like that, because it fits within the framework of the character.

Edit: This is important to many, as has been said before in other places, you become emotionally invested in certain characters, otherwise, if you didn't, why are you even bothering with it? This applies to VN's, books, graphic novels, films...TV shows....

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

When you see your fav char havin a train ran on her can fuck your brain up. You can never unsee shit.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I think what DS means (I could be wrong but have seen it myself) is that you will at times see characters in rather 'interesting' scenarios that would never happen within the context of the story they have come from...and many of those can be how to say, a little disturbing. Like I said, doesn't bother me personally but can be offputting to say (as a pure example) seeing Viola surrounded by 5 BBC's while in bondage. Get what I mean?

For something like Anna Exciting Affection, I love fan art like that, because it fits within the framework of the character.
Aha i get what you mean it may disturb at some point True for some people .

When you see your fav char havin a train ran on her can fuck your brain up. You can never unsee shit.
Very true I can't unsee if my own pfp girl got this on that fan thread so i got what you saying.
Fan thread let's say people have " wild dreams there" but i think FIN is more tamed (for now).

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Aha i get what you mean it may disturb at some point True for some people .

Very true I can't unsee if my own pfp girl got this on that fan thread so i got what you saying.
Fan thread let's say people have " wild dreams there" but i think FIN is more tamed (for now).
Still not chancin goin into a fan thread.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To me it doesn't really matter how many guys a girl has been with. I'll use Nicki as an example.

Whether she had been with one guy or one hundred guys in the past I wouldn't have cared.
She is always going to be special to me.

No matter what I would still take her on dates & cuddle with her on the couch after a long hard day.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To me it doesn't really matter how many guys a girl has been with. I'll use Nicki as an example.

Whether she had been with one guy or one hundred guys in the past I wouldn't have cared.

No matter what I would still take her on dates & cuddle with her on the couch after a long hard day.
That's not the point. Past doesn't mean shit. If it's in the past, I don't want to see it.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

You really found enthusiasm everywhere and anytime i really envy you Joshy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's not the point. Past doesn't mean shit. If it's in the past, I don't want to see it.
Or hear about it. But that goes both ways...for her with me also unless she specifically asks but then I have a golden rule in life.

Lot's of things I'll never bring up, but if you ask and if want to know, I'll tell. However, be 1000% sure you really want to know the answer, as once you know, you can never un-know...also great advice the other way around too.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Or hear about it. But that goes both ways...for her with me also unless she specifically asks but then I have a golden rule in life.

Lot's of things I'll never bring up, but if you ask and if want to know, I'll tell. However, be 1000% sure you really want to know the answer, as once you know, you can never un-know...also great advice the other way around too.
My point exactly. A lot of people on this forum just don't understand that.

Yeah I know.
I was just giving my opinion about something similar.
But it's not really similar. Everyone has a past, but that doesn't mean everyone wants to see or hear about it. Let it stay in the past. Some people enjoy it, others don't. I'm not judgin anyone, they can like what they like.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What does everyone think of Pepper being a camgirl?
Her job doesn't change my opinion of her. I still think she is a sweet girl.
I plan on helping her find a more stable job or something.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She not my favourite character in the story but doesn't bother me at all.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She not my favourite character in the story but doesn't bother me at all.
I was surprised at first that she had a job like that.
But I won't judge her or anything.
And you know me mate I have to help all my delicate princesses.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't care what anyone else does. I'm only here for Gabby and Mason.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes