Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie even tho I prefer just 1 LI at a time. I kinda of hope Ashe & Nicki will be open to a throuple at some point as those are my favorite LI in this game and be interesting to see how that one plays out. As it kind of does feel like there is no way in hell Ashe would be down to share you with anyone. So it kind of seems it would be a near impossible sell to be honest. So to me that sounds like it would be interesting to see how that one plays out if it happens. Tho if they become a throuple option in the future that would be my 3rd save.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Not gonna lie even tho I prefer just 1 LI at a time. I kinda of hope Ashe & Nicki will be open to a throuple at some point as those are my favorite LI in this game and be interesting to see how that one plays out. As it kind of does feel like there is no way in hell Ashe would be down to share you with anyone. So it kind of seems it would be a near impossible sell to be honest. So to me that sounds like it would be interesting to see how that one plays out if it happens. Tho if they become a throuple option in the future that would be my 3rd save.
I think Ashe will be open to threesome's (she's already teased as such), but that's about it. For my top 3 characters, being Nicki, Ashe, and Mason, I think Ashe is the least likely by far to share you with someone outside of threesomes. I doubt she will go for an open relationship or a throuple, but hey, who knows for sure. (Besides Neon obviously)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Ashe will be open to threesome's, but that's about it. For my top 3 characters, being Nicki, Ashe, and Mason, I think Ashe is the least likely by far to share you with someone outside of threesomes. I double she will go for an open relationship or a throuple, but hey, who knows for sure. (Besides Neon obviously)
yeah I very doubt she be open to it either but if it opens up be interesting to see how you convince her. But yeah I can see the threesome with her friend for sure she kind of hints at it during the date.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
yeah I very doubt she be open to it either but if it opens be interesting to see how you convince her. But yeah I can see the threesome with her friend for sure she kind of hints at it during the date.
If I can get a throuple with Nicki and Mason (or possibly a quad with them + someone else I like), then I would be over the moon. My next hopeful choice would be an open relationship with either of them, where they are okay with me sleeping with others, and possibly bringing in the others for threesomes.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
okay I can never simp that far. I will simp but that's one of my limits.
Really? That's pretty tame compared to what Joshy usually says, hell I'd do that, though to be fair, I'd rather just taste from the source.

Though... that did come outta absolutely nowhere. :ROFLMAO:

giphy (14).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Really? That's pretty tame compared to what Joshy usually says, hell I'd do that, though to be fair, I'd rather just taste from the source.

Though... that did come outta absolutely nowhere. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3295909
oh it is tame for joshy. Only way Id be able to simp that far is if I knew she hasn't gone to the bathroom that day otherwise my mind will wonder to places I dont want to think about.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was making a point about normal guys not crypto bro Mc.
Oh yeah it's much harder if it's just an ordinary guy who doesn't come into a ton of money. It takes a much better writer to make that believable. Doesn't really apply to this game though, which is about as close to the classic harem game mould as you can get. (Ordinary guy suddenly comes into a ton of money and meets a bunch of hot girls is like 90% of harem games out there)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Listen, I'm not going to argue much more with you on this issue, because it's already gotten off-topic, but, it doesn't matter what you buy, because I'm only stating something that's widely accepted to be true, it's not my opinion. Polyamory isn't only about romance/commitment, it also applies to purely sexual relationships outside of a relationship. And monogamy means one partner, sexual or otherwise, monogamy isn't one partner for life, that would be a ridiculous standard. I can guarantee you, that back in ancient times, people were having sexual relations with more than one person way more frequently than us humans do now-a-days, and it wasn't considered weird or slutty back then either.

As far as games go, I prefer harem/poly games, but I still enjoy games exploring monogamy from time to time as well. As far as real life goes, I'm very much polyamorous, although, I have no interest in sharing my partner with another guy romantically or emotionally. Sexually is a different story though. I'm not a jealous or overly possessive person, and I don't view sex as this sacred thing that should only be done with someone you're committed to/in love with. This is just my view on things, I have no delusions of how many people don't share my view on things.

For this game in particular, I'm waiting to see which characters are going to be up for polyamorous relationships, before I lock in what my main save/playthrough will be, assuming at least one character I really like (Nicki, Ashe, or Mason) is up for it, then they will certainly be my main save.

:)
Doesn't have to be off-topic if we keep it relevant to the game :D But fair enough, I'll try to keep it short. My understanding is that there's still plenty of debate within the field about human sexuality. Personally, I view sexual & romantic jealousy as pretty inseparable from human relationships, for most people most of the time anyways. But it obviously depends on the situation because not all situations invoke jealousy in us. So, really, I guess the truth is that humans are very flexible.

I should also clarify that by 'for life' and 'for any given space of time', I meant really long-term relationships vs short-term. I'm mostly thinking of deep relationships, with a focus on love and connection and commitment, in mind when I think about monogamy vs polyamory. And that's exacerbated if children come into the mix. From that perspective, I think monogamy is more desirable and stable for most people. Once they start growing bored or tired of each other, that's usually when they try to go outside the relationship. But at that point, I'd argue the romance is either gone or very different than it was in the beginning. Again, for most people. And if the romance is dead, is the relationship anything but?

Otherwise, I can see the draw of polyamory for lots of people and I could see it working in certain scenarios, but I have a very hard time imagining both commitment and sharing at the same time; it's usually one or the other because it's hard to be committed when you and your SO are continuously finding other romances to take up your limited focus. And what if that new romance is more fun than the current one? Uh oh. But having said that, I'm honestly envious of your mentality. I think there'd be a lot more fun in the world if people weren't so jealous :) Though maybe a lot more STDs too... :ROFLMAO:

--

But yeah, I definitely see Mason as the most likely candidate for poly stuff, at least outwardly. However, it's honestly kind of easy for me to imagine him being confused about it, or easy to influence, etc. I'd be worried, while RPing in the romance route I mean, that I'd be driving him towards what I want rather than what he actually wants, if he's even sure.

Nicky's another one. I could easily see her being into sharing... but I could also see her just going along with it to please Guy, or to deflect her vulnerabilities about romance or commitment that I feel like she has. I'm leaning towards the latter, actually, which would be a surprise to most people probably, but we'll see.

Ashe seems like someone who likes to have fun. She also seems pretty open to new things (I mean, that alley BJ & incestplay was fucking wild..). So, in that sense, I could see her being into sharing. Wren would be an interesting drama dynamic, too, because of Ashe's guilt, but not sure she'd be into it.

I feel like she'd get along fine with Brit, though, but maybe that's my boner talking. They both just seem very bubbly and open to new and kinky things. So, I could see Brit being into sharing.

I can't decide if Ashe would actually be into Cassie or if she'd be freaked out if it went beyond fantasy. I'm hoping the former... because Cassie is my #1 LI in this game :love: But, I'm not even sure if Cassie would be interested. My instinct says yes.

Risa seems like someone that would be into sharing at first glance, but considering her background with her parents, I bet she has relationship insecurity and gets very attached. In romances, I mean. Even in corruption, though, based on her comment about 'sloppy seconds', it's hard to imagine her being down... unless it involves drugs :devilish:

And that's really it tbh. Everyone else seems like a definite 'no'. An interesting surprise would be Carolina or Madison, because who would see that coming. Leaning towards Madison because there's a little bit of a hint of a wild past with her, especially if her man was into crime from the beginning. People love to re-live their wild past.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Why are monogamous relationships prevalent in the modern world? The answer is simple - economics.
As primitive societies developed, people came into possession of more and more stuff (tools, animal skins, eventually huts and cattle). You want to leave it to somebody after you die, and too many women with too many children (some of whom are bound to not be yours) complicate the problem of inheritance. So you limit it to 1 wife and your children, and get side action with mistresses (who bear bastard children).

So the nature of humans didn't change, we just brought some legalistic order to our sexual relationships.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While it's too early to tell since we still yet to see Cassie. I get the feeling Cassie is going to be like Mason for me where i'm not gonna want to romance her because it will feel like im taking advantage of her to much especially on a good guy path.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
While it's too early to tell since we still yet to see Cassie. I get the feeling Cassie is going to be like Mason for me where i'm not gonna want to romance her because it will feel like im taking advantage of her to much especially on a good guy path.
You should romance Mason on the good guy path. It actually hurts his feelings if you don't and leaves him all kinds of bummed out. He loves the headpats and petting. I'm interested to see if Carrie is the same since she and Guy are estranged. It could leave her cold and upset toward him... or perhaps a little more eager to please because she missed him. It will be intriguing to see which it is.

Reactions: GokutheG

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
I really like how the mc can on the one hand turn Nikki into a somewhat slutty case of Stockholm syndrome by being mean to her, but not to the extent that she snaps. And on the other, pass the point of no return and push away the person he truly cares about. I can see dramatic potential for both paths, the former for the sex tension of such twisted relationship and the latter, if the dev intends to develop it, for further exploring the vulnerable and wicked sides of the mc.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You should romance Mason on the good guy path. It actually hurts his feelings if you don't and leaves him all kinds of bummed out. He loves the headpats and petting. I'm interested to see if Carrie is the same since she and Guy are estranged. It could leave her cold and upset toward him... or perhaps a little more eager to please because she missed him. It will be intriguing to see which it is.
if there is a way to do it without accepting the BJ I'd consider it but otherwise I can't as it doesn't feel right to me.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes