Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Every big game on this site that I have played we have to talk and interact with the girls.
Look at a certain college themed game.

We still have to hang around them even if we don't plow them.
But we aren't forced to help them. We do have choices which limit our interactions with them. Hell, we can even ignore them somewhat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But we aren't forced to help them. We do have choices which limit our interactions with them. Hell, we can even ignore them somewhat.
Honestly, I just feel like everyone is blowing the Risa thing out of proportion.
She is a sweet girl who needs help I would have jumped at the chance to help her if it was an option.

This is way less linear than lots of games on here.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Every big game on this site that I have played we have to talk and interact with the girls.
Look at a certain college themed game.

We still have to hang around them even if we don't plow them.
Yeah, college themed games have been over blown. I stay away from most of them. Too much of the same same.

I don't mind interacting with them so long as I don't have to make them an LI. (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Honestly, I just feel like everyone is blowing the Risa thing out of proportion.
She is a sweet girl who needs help I would have jumped at the chance to help her if it was an option.

This is way less linear than lots of games on here.
Look, bro. I get it. You love and simp for all the girls. Sometimes to your detriment. But that's you. Not everyone is like that. I avoided Risa and others as much as I could. Only interaction I've had with most of them have been what was forced. Ok, no issue.

Reason Risa's path pisses me off so much is the fact it's drugs. I would never help someone go into a drug den. That could literally get me killed. I'm over 6 feet and I love to fight, but drug dealers are usually packin heat and what is my size and fightin ability worth against a gun?

Her path is the only one I think Neon should've made completely optional. But again, it's his story and I'll play it out just so I can get to my LIs storylines.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, college themed games have been over blown. I stay away from most of them. Too much of the same same.

I don't mind interacting with them so long as I don't have to make them an LI. (y)
It can be done, and there are games where you have the ability to choose whether you want to pursue individual girls or not, or groups of girls, allowing you to bypass some elements of repetitive or undesirable storyline, but they're few and far between and often require some common sense decisions (or admitedly sometimes seemingly odd decisions) in order to navigate the game. College game or not if something is well done then you'll enjoy it, just like movies, where people race to try to clone the magic of something original with cheap and ill conceived copies as soon as possible after release.The real challenge is to have varied story lines that allow you to replay without having to endlessly repeat all the same scenes over and over again.This greatly increases replayability but people are lazy and they want to be able to bang everybody in one go in a linear fashion, which to me becomes boring as fuck. I suspect that it makes the branch mapping so complex for devs that it becomes too challenging and too much work to try to maintain a cohesive storyline and continuity when most people are satisfied or with or even prefer linear storylines to keep things simple. As a gross and sometimes inaccurate generalization most people here seem to have an aversion to complex branching and any sandbox or free roam or puzzle elements that complicate their ability to fap without straining their brain overmuch. I personally like game elements that make the stories more complex, but I recognize that I'm in the minority, and I have to keep reminding myself that as much as we refer to these VNs as "games" they really are stories first, and not video games, and that the people who play these aren't "gamers" per se, and come with a completely different mindset and cultural values than what gamers do. For people who do both it's a bit schizophrenic. lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Look, bro. I get it. You love and simp for all the girls. Sometimes to your detriment. But that's you. Not everyone is like that. I avoided Risa and others as much as I could. Only interaction I've had with most of them have been what was forced. Ok, no issue.

Reason Risa's path pisses me off so much is the fact it's drugs. I would never help someone go into a drug den. That could literally get me killed. I'm over 6 feet and I love to fight, but drug dealers are usually packin heat and what is my size and fightin ability worth against a gun?

Her path is the only one I think Neon should've made completely optional. But again, it's his story and I'll play it out just so I can get to my LIs storylines.
Haha you know me bro I simp hard.

I was ready to bust in there and kick arse to help my fierce princess.
Risa is my next sweetheart.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course. But in RL, you wouldn't survive. Shit like that only happens in movies. In my younger days, I was a badass and even then, stormin a drug den was never in my job description. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I was also not happy about the Risa line and fact neon decided MC needs a protagonist or else there is not enough drama. I know it is a me problem but I dislike most games with protagonists that are in reality unsurmountable for MC except for some serious plot armor. It is cheap drama, where making an MC fail due to own mistakes or treating people as they do not like is way more interesting as drug dealer number 2001. Like Nicky disappearing when went to rough was fair enough for me.

I loved the slice of life part of game until now and do not mind replaying that 20 times for different paths. Not going to replay 20 times for a story of MC being shat on by an all powerful drugs dealer drama and cliff hangers. Just not my thing and seems it will be unavoidable. It is a main reason I do not play NTR games anymore either, not because I can not survive one sex scene I do not like, but dislike protagonist based games and especially if the protagonist is set to level 15 and keeps hanging over the whole game.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All I know is once I get Risa out of there I won't let her go back
I'll buy her drugs somewhere else and I'll do it while she is safely back at my apartment.

I don't mind putting myself in danger but I don't want her getting hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: Izakiya

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
All I know is once I get Risa out of there I won't let her go back
I'll buy her drugs somewhere else and I'll do it while she is safely back at my apartment.

I don't mind putting myself in danger but I don't want her getting hurt.
IF you're like this in RL, bro, you're goin to end up in a situation you don't want. I mean think about it. Even if you're the toughest, strongest and biggest badass in the world, that's not goin to save you from a bullet. Dealers don't carry bats, knives, pepper spray/mace or tasers. They carry guns. You want to save someone who is an addict and I understand that. Addicts can't be saved, unless they've hit rock bottom and finally want it. Even then, it's still up to them. Not you, me or anyone. Buyin them drugs yourself is only contributin to them killin themselves. That's what drugs do. They kill.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
IF you're like this in RL, bro, you're goin to end up in a situation you don't want. I mean think about it. Even if you're the toughest, strongest and biggest badass in the world, that's not goin to save you from a bullet. Dealers don't carry bats, knives, pepper spray/mace or tasers. They carry guns. You want to save someone who is an addict and I understand that. Addicts can't be saved, unless they've hit rock bottom and finally want it. Even then, it's still up to them. Not you, me or anyone. Buyin them drugs yourself is only contributin to them killin themselves. That's what drugs do. They kill.
I have to do something though bro
Did you see her big beautiful eyes pleading for help?

Maybe I could at least pay for her to go to rehab or something.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have to do something though bro
Did you see her big beautiful eyes pleading for help?

Maybe I could at least pay for her to go to rehab or something.
I haven't played in months, bro. Am waitin on Gabby and Mason's update. But I'm sorry, addicts use those eyes, words and actions to their advantage. Believe me, I know from experience. That's what pisses me off the most with this bein forced. One, I don't know Risa. Except through the very few forced interactions. Which amounted to very little. I never sought her out for convo or anything.

In RL, I have put myself into far too many dangerous situations for this path to sit well with me. One of my sister's boyfriends beat her badly once, I drove to his apartment and shit got outta hand real quick. There were other situations that I won't speak of, all of them got outta hand and should never have happened.

But this is Neon's game. I may not like parts of it, but if I want to continue playin for the two LIs that I like, I have to deal with the stuff I don't like.

• Sad

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played in months, bro. Am waitin on Gabby and Mason's update. But I'm sorry, addicts use those eyes, words and actions to their advantage. Believe me, I know from experience. That's what pisses me off the most with this bein forced. One, I don't know Risa. Except through the very few forced interactions. Which amounted to very little. I never sought her out for convo or anything.

In RL, I have put myself into far too many dangerous situations for this path to sit well with me. One of my sister's boyfriends beat her badly once, I drove to his apartment and shit got outta hand real quick. There were other situations that I won't speak of, all of them got outta hand and should never have happened.

But this is Neon's game. I may not like parts of it, but if I want to continue playin for the two LIs that I like, I have to deal with the stuff I don't like.
Sorry about your sister bro.

About the game
I'm excited for Mason content too I can't wait to bust a big load in that fucking perfect body.

I bet Mason has some of the best tits in the game.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry about your sister bro.

About the game
I'm excited for Mason content too I can't wait to bust a big load in that fucking perfect body.

I bet Mason has some of the best tits in the game.
It's all good, bro. It was a long time ago.

Yeah. Mason and Gabby solo runs for me. I may end up doin a solo save for Viola, still haven't decided though.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally I cant wait to help Risa the scene in the car with the look she gave spoke to me more than any other LI so far in this game, where I want to help her the most. But that's cause this is a game and I have no personal experience so the drug den doesn't bother me.

• Red Heart

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Which is why yes to all harem is the one true way, come to the light my friend.

-tongue firmly in cheek, although a part of me (unintended innuendo ftw!) still hopes Glorious Dev Neon, changes his mind about that bit of "realism"
Or if not really a harem, at least lets us have Ashe and Gabby both at the same time. :love:

Reactions: sagerock820

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just thought of something that would be sexy and romantic.

What if Nicki & I both date Mason?
I really think the dev is going to make each LI have 1-2 other LI that they are willing to also date. This will be the compromise of having no harem.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes