Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're basing this on what exactly? If it's the scene with Alex, that doesn't prove anything to be honest. She may or may not be open to sharing, or even a poly relationship, but there has been no actual proof in either direction thus far. Ashe on the other hand, going by the dialogue during her date, it's much safer to say that she wouldn't be open to that sort of relationship. However, she has hinted that she would potentially be down for threesomes.
I wouldn't be so sure about Ashe, if you go back and have another look at what she says, she seems to believe that if you're involved with more than one girl that means it's not serious, it's only about the sex. And that's what she's not into. Seems likely she's projecting her previous bad relationship onto others. Clearly she isn't the one that's already open to a poly relationship, but that doesn't mean that she won't be once she understands better, that someone can love multiple girls and want a serious, long-term relationship with all of them.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wouldn't be so sure about Ashe, if you go back and have another look at what she says, she seems to believe that if you're involved with more than one girl that means it's not serious, it's only about the sex. And that's what she's not into. Seems likely she's projecting her previous bad relationship onto others. Clearly she isn't the one that's already open to a poly relationship, but that doesn't mean that she won't be once she understands better, that someone can love multiple girls and want a serious, long-term relationship with all of them.
Perhaps that's the case, though I still lean towards her only being down for threesomes. I do wonder who she would be okay with though, since obviously not all combinations are possible. I really don't see MC, Nicki, and Ashe happening, the only ones that make any sort of sense to me right off the bat are: Wren and Cassie. I guess only time will tell.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Perhaps that's the case, though I still lean towards her only being down for threesomes. I do wonder who she would be okay with though, since obviously not all combinations are possible. I really don't see MC, Nicki, and Ashe happening, the only ones that make any sort of sense to me right off the bat are: Wren and Cassie. I guess only time will tell.
I agree tho I do think there is a chance for Nicki if she gets to know her. Cause Ashe comes across as a bubbly and a very nice person and I think she would like Nicki and hit it off. To me she doesn't come across as someone id think that would be jealous once she gets to know someone. I think she was only jealous because she never met or got to know Nicki yet.

Edit : I mean for a threesome not a throuple tho id be lying if I didn't say id love for a Nicki and Ashe as a throuple that would be the only poly path id be interested in. But I know that will never happen.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I agree tho I do think there is a chance for Nicki if she gets to know her. Cause Ashe comes across as a bubbly and a very nice person and I think she would like Nicki and hit it off. To me she doesn't come across as someone id think that would be jealous once she gets to know someone. I think she was only jealous because she never met or got to know Nicki yet.

Edit : I mean for a threesome not a throuple tho id be lying if I didn't say id love for a Nicki and Ashe as a throuple that would be the only poly path id be interested in. But I know that will never happen.
For a threesome it would have to be ashe and cassie :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For a threesome it would have to be ashe and cassie :devilish:
Not sure id do anything with Cassie with or without Ashe yet I don't know enough about her that makes me interested. I think I need to get to know her character first, looks aren't enough for me.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Dude's leaving me hanging here. great game with excellent options to be a bastard if you like, gotta respect that.
Unfortunately, it finished much too soon, any idea of when the next episode is going to be available?
I have charity work to do for heaven's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I think id only play Monogamous paths in this game tbh. The only one id consider going poly with for one save and I doubt it would ever happen. Would be Ashe and Nicki cause I think they would bring a interesting dynamic and probably some drama as well. I cant say any poly relationship with the other LI seems interesting enough for me to want to pursue currently.
dude fuck your sister

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Shortcake.png

Did a little costuming experiment to show how much a change of clothes/hair can alter the look of a character. >_>

Dude's leaving me hanging here. great game with excellent options to be a bastard if you like, gotta respect that.
Unfortunately, it finished much too soon, any idea of when the next episode is going to be available?
I have charity work to do for heaven's sake!
I'm really trying to get the next one done by the end of the month, but I suspect I won't make it. Still, by setting ambitious deadlines, it tends to make me work a bit harder, and get to the finish line sooner. So, sooner than later? Best I can do!

Just out of curiosity, does Cassie come in after that last one? Or is it gonna be even longer? Whatever ends up the cas(si)e is fine, let the chips fall where they may and all that, but I've gotta know haha :giggle:
I'd love to say, but c'mawwwwn, I can't spoil the surprise! :D

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 3338512

Did a little costuming experiment to show how much a change of clothes/hair can alter the look of a character. >_>

I'm really trying to get the next one done by the end of the month, but I suspect I won't make it. Still, by setting ambitious deadlines, it tends to make me work a bit harder, and get to the finish line sooner. So, sooner than later? Best I can do!

I'd love to say, but c'mawwwwn, I can't spoil the surprise! :D
Is this going to be a poll on which look people prefer? If so, I choose the middle one. It's the most unique.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes