Fuckthissite1234

Mar 5, 2022
View attachment 3338512

Did a little costuming experiment to show how much a change of clothes/hair can alter the look of a character. >_>

I'm really trying to get the next one done by the end of the month, but I suspect I won't make it. Still, by setting ambitious deadlines, it tends to make me work a bit harder, and get to the finish line sooner. So, sooner than later? Best I can do!

I'd love to say, but c'mawwwwn, I can't spoil the surprise! :D
please let us make her into a secretary we throw over a desk when we're bored. would be amazing her walking in on the dude fucking or hurting brit and she has an upset/placid reaction or she joins in either lovingly fucking brit with us or helping us abuse her

microchipdisposable

Dec 21, 2023
I managed to get the pills without any dark points, so that shouldn't be a requirement, though it's possible Neon changed it. Who knows.

But if you indeed have the subscribestar 'Friends in Need' (as opposed to vanilla/'Friends Indeed' patreon-friendly version which won't work), then make sure you installed the patch correctly. And then make sure you start a new game. You can't reliably apply the patch mid-game without introducing some bugs.

If it still doesn't work or if you want to be thorough from the start, then you might need to delete the persistent files. Could back them up just in case, but I don't know if that's necessary. I don't know where they are on other devices, but on Windows:
-> where ever your game is installed \FriendsInNeed-#.#\game\saves
delete the file named 'persistent'
-> C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FriendsinNeed2-1641753492
delete another 'persistent' file
-> C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FriendsinNeed2-1641753492\sync
not sure why there's yet another 'persistent' file here, but delete that one for good measure

If you've done everything correctly, this should hopefully do the trick. Good luck!
Holy shit, thank you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Nicki ever asks me what I want for my birthday
I would ask her to passionately kiss another girl.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
As long as she still loves me that's all that matters.

Also, I wonder who would be the most compatible girl for Nicki?
With how well she got along with Maya I can see her wanting to get with Carolina.

I also see her getting along well with Mason and wanting to protect him.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
With how well she got along with Maya I can see her wanting to get with Carolina.

I also see her getting along well with Mason and wanting to protect him.
Good points.
I never thought of a Nicki & Carolina scene before.

I have thought about Nicki & Mason before.
But that's mostly because they are my two favourites and I think it would be hot.

Reactions: GokutheG

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good points.
I never thought of a Nicki & Carolina scene before.

I have thought about Nicki & Mason before.
But that's mostly because they are my two favourites and I think it would be hot.
Thought about that red haired ex-MMA fighter and Nicki as an option? She might well fit with a more submissive Nicky path, as we could see in her jealousy she does see her as an attractive female or would not have gotten so easily jealous. :p So if we are to assume Nicky could be into females she could make sense.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I personally wouldn't give anybody those pills. They are probably mislabeled and just a method used to hide recreational drugs in plain site.
As long as she still loves me that's all that matters.

Also, I wonder who would be the most compatible girl for Nicki?
Probably Pepper. They could do it on Saphire's camshow and solve both of their money problems.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally wouldn't give anybody those pills. They are probably mislabeled and just a method used to hide recreational drugs in plain site.

Probably Pepper. They could do it on Saphire's camshow and solve both of their money problems.
So, I could have two camgirl girlfriends?
That would be awesome.
Other dudes would be so jealous.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes