MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ignore works wonders.
Funny. Hearing about what happened to Nicki gave me inspiration about what I could be doing to Brittani. (if I found her attractive)
My favorite scene in the game so far is when you fuck with her head at the photo shoot. :sneaky:

If Guy did the shit in rl that he did in the game, how long would it take for them to arrest him?

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My point wasn't really that there isn't valid reasons to not like her, and I'm not trying to defend her fuckups, I simply stated that I feel like most people didn't even give her best path a chance, simply because the beginning of the game, which is probably true. Obviously, there are some people who did play the romance path and still don't like her, which is fair enough.
Well I have saves for every path, good, bad and ugly heh. One of the few here that has seen them all. I prefer her submissive path to her love one, but the romance one is good yes, it's just soured by the current scenario. Rewrite will, hopefully, fix that.
Especially with a mother like hers..
Actually, Brittani could be a good fit for Guy. With her acting skills she could be the ultimate social butterfly.
Agree with that Ss! Young, beautiful, aspiring, confident...looks up to you...reasonably malleable to make her what you want (which sure she'd go along with)...but also has a grace and classyness about her (the Gabi stuff aside...but I don't really think that was her true character in all honesty...I'm putting that ion her idiot bf 'convincing' her to be a bully). She a great character for sure, my second fave.
the important question is this then: is that before or after Ashe x Guy x Wren...... or at the same time?!
A gentleman (or rich perv) never kisses and tells....

Ignore works wonders.

My favorite scene in the game so far is when you fuck with her head at the photo shoot. :sneaky:

If Guy did the shit in rl that he did in the game, how long would it take for them to arrest him?
HAH...we'd be going down quicker than a 2 bit whores panties!

• Haha
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I liked Brittani's Pepper goth roleplay during the photoshoot.
But I'm a bit worried she didn't want to actually do that.

So, when the chapter one redo comes out, I will be choosing the nicer option during that scene.

• Sad
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Why do I get the feeling that a lot of the people who don't like or straight up hate Nicki only play the dark or domination paths with her, and haven't even tried her romance/kindness path?
First impressions do count. For me, my canon playthrough will be the dark path, where the MC lets out all of his frustration and feeling of betrayal on to her. I don't know if the game will offer a way back from that or not, in reality it shouldn't, but in reality there's no way Nicki would want to work for her rapist either.

That said, I'm looking forward to the rework. If that lets me nuance my opinion of her, then all the better. Though I'd also be happy to let Guy pay for the tattoo removal. No matter which path you're on, they're a negative to me. On the romance path, they're a constant reminder of what Nicki went through, and on the dark path they're a reminder to Guy that another man owns Nicki's body (which is his).

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
HAH...we'd be going down quicker than a 2 bit whores panties!
Considering what devs here got away with irl (before they were arrested) in all honesty a "real" Guy would probably get off with no issue assuming it was just a single time and a he said/ she said issue

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm not that far yet, but I'm looking forward to it! :D

Considering what devs here got away with irl (before they were arrested) in all honesty a "real" Guy would probably get off with no issue assuming it was just a single time and a he said/ she said issue
Sounds like there's a story here?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Sounds like there's a story here?
yes its not worth getting into here but their crime was much worse than a single time with an 18 year old and even then their punishment was in no way instant

like i said an IRL dark path Guy would have very very very little trouble doing most of whats shown in this game

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I turned down Ashe, and the next morning he'll remark she'd make a good friend. Except they move in different circles and she's dumb as a rock. She'd make good arm-candy, that's about it.)
Just out of interest, how did you make the determination that Ashe is dumb as rock, considering she is educated woman with degree, doing job where you do have to have functioning brain?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just out of interest, how did you make the determination that Ashe is dumb as rock, considering she is educated woman with degree, doing job where you do have to have functioning brain?
I get how one might think that after the first meeting with her but not after her date . To me she is clearly one of the smarter LI in this game she is just really broken with alot of trauma and issues. Which is why she is my 2nd favorite LI in this game she just barley loses out to Nicki.

Reactions: HentaiKami

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I get how one might think that after the first meeting with her but after her date. To me she is clearly one of the smarter LI in this game she is just really broken with alot of trauma and issues. Which is why she is my 2nd favorite LI in this game she just barley loses out to Nicki.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what does LI actually refer to? I'm still a pup in this field.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
So uh.. not sure if you've played through the game, but she explains that.
Ok,do you want other examples ?

1.Who just goes along with someone,if you have a little sense,
who you have only just met,and perhaps even pressures to go with him ?

2.And if he then abuses and rapes you horribly,
you don't say a single word to your parents,friends or file a complaint with the police ?

3.And the best example is yet to come,
then he still has the courage to come to your door in front of your parents,
and you do nothing at all,and simply follow along obediently,
because he has the courage to threaten you and put pressure at home ?
you don't say anything to your father,you don't try to go along,you don't shout?

If this is someone with a lot of sense,and allows all this to happen like this.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Quetzzz

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I can understand people thinking Ashe is dumb. I thought she was dumb as a box of rocks until I read these posts. Why? Because she acts fucking braindead at first, and I have not made any effort to pursue her because she is not my type. It's just my personal taste, she is too big/curvy/whatever in my opinion and I don't think her face is pretty, plus I don't like her dialogue/personality/etc. She also comes off as a whore as others have said, she just blatantly agrees to do home with the MC and fucks him like it's nothing - overall she reminds me a shitload of strippers I've known IRL.

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE ASHE, MORE POWER TO YOU - I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS SO RELAX LOL.

I am just saying, there are likely some non-zero number of players out there who haven't gotten to the later dialogue with her that apparently makes her sound less braindead.

Reactions: Quetzzz
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes