Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Now you're being disingenuous. The argument with Mason is whether or not dating a trans person would be problematic.
Yes, if we take age into it, that changes things altogether, but for a gay man to date another trans man wouldn't be problematic at all.
No I'm not? This whole discussion started with me listing why everyone would be "bad on guys side" at a philanthropic event like Quetzzz Said ashe was?

Edit: You didn't think we were talking about Guy dating a single mother as a problem for him did you? That's entirely up to player choice iirc :HideThePain:

Reactions: Quetzzz

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
No I'm not? This whole discussion started with me listing why everyone would be "bad on guys side" at a philanthropic event like Quetzzz Said ashe was?

Edit: You didn't think we were talking about Guy dating a single mother as a problem for him did you? That's entirely up to player choice iirc :HideThePain:
And you listed Mason as being problematic because he was trans, not because he was a teen. So I argued from the perspective you presented. Now you're being disingenuous and moving the goal posts because the trans argument doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
And you listed Mason as being problematic because he was trans, not because he was a teen. So I argued from the perspective you presented. Now you're being disingenuous and moving the goal posts because the trans argument doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The unedited post mentions a "homeless trans teen"..... :HideThePain:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just played through the good/kindness path, and I'm pleasantly surprised with how Nicki does take ownership of her mistakes. She says she knew what Brent was like, but still went back anyway, and that she needed to fix her mistakes herself.
Why do I get the feeling that a lot of the people who don't like or straight up hate Nicki only play the dark or domination paths with her, and haven't even tried her romance/kindness path? :ROFLMAO:

I get the feeling that most of them just see the beginning of the game and are like "Oh hell no, I'm not romancing this bitch or treating her with kindness.", and end up missing out on, in my opinion, one of the best paths in the game.

Then there's the people who just don't like tattoos... fair enough I guess.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why do I get the feeling that a lot of the people who don't like or straight up hate Nicki only play the dark or domination paths with her, and haven't even tried her romance/kindness path? :ROFLMAO:

I get the feeling that most of them just see the beginning of the game and are like "Oh hell no, I'm not romancing this bitch or treating her with kindness.", and end up missing out on, in my opinion, one of the best paths in the game.

I lover her tattoos. However, as someone who actually had a GF like her...nope...not even in a video game am I entertaining what might be a good person but in reality, is such a fuck up...just not worth the damn hassle.

Least likeable LI in the VN so far for me. However, the rewrite may change that but currently, what is said about her is unfortuantely accurate, no matter how some may want to disagree. (and yes, that is purely down to the current way everything with her is written).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I'll admit I'm not really a tattoo fan.

But I can easily look past the tattoos and see Nicki for what she is.
A beautiful and kindhearted woman who is trying her hardest to improve her life and herself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll give the writer this: watching what happened to Nicki makes me want to help out Brittani since she's coming dangerously close to following that path.
Heheh yeah, Neon deserves a lot of credit. We're all discussing all sorts of things about characters...all because of how incredibly well they are all written.

Gotta give huge kudos for that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll admit I'm not really a tattoo fan.
My first time playing I actually hated her tattoo's at first but after awhile I thought they were part of the reason that made her hot. Not that I have anything against tattoo to begin with just thought her original look was better at first.

Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I lover her tattoos. However, as someone who actually had a GF like her...nope...not even in a video game am I entertaining what might be a good person but in reality, is such a fuck up...just not worth the damn hassle.

Least likeable LI in the VN so far for me. However, the rewrite may change that but currently, what is said about her is unfortuantely accurate, no matter how some may want to disagree. (and yes, that is purely down to the current way everything with her is written).
My point wasn't really that there isn't valid reasons to not like her, and I'm not trying to defend her fuckups, I simply stated that I feel like most people didn't even give her best path a chance, simply because the beginning of the game, which is probably true. Obviously, there are some people who did play the romance path and still don't like her, which is fair enough.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly how Nicki's path and story develops after being back in guy's life I don't really ever feel she is a fuck anymore. As she seems to be doing a good job and getting her shit together when it counts. Tho im sure that is just for right now she probably going to make a mistake again once the Brent story moves forward or something.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I was going some sort of social event.
I would rather show off Mason and watch every dude in that place look at me with pure jealousy in their eyes.

Although I know Mason wouldn't enjoy some boring event like that.
So, we would just stay home and cuddle up in bed. I would honestly prefer that too.

Reactions: dreddhead

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'll give the writer this: watching what happened to Nicki makes me want to help out Brittani since she's coming dangerously close to following that path.
Funny. Hearing about what happened to Nicki gave me inspiration about what I could be doing to Brittani. (if I found her attractive)

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes